PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most....

raxaxic
05-23-2017, 07:23 AM
Who is the most powerful player in al? Dps, damage, crit, and armor? Just curious..Thx.

Abuze
05-23-2017, 07:38 AM
It's a dev tho haha

CouchPass
05-23-2017, 09:04 AM
Why people always making these threads smh, actually got important topics to cover in discussion, and someone always comes up with "who is the best". STS needs to make a whole new discussion section just for people like this.

Shocan
05-23-2017, 03:43 PM
Why people always making these threads smh, actually got important topics to cover in discussion, and someone always comes up with "who is the best". STS needs to make a whole new discussion section just for people like this.

What do you think is important that we should talk about? And this is General discussion which means everything in general.

CouchPass
05-23-2017, 08:40 PM
What do you think is important that we should talk about? And this is General discussion which means everything in general.

Anything else, we've had so many threads like this before. I can link them to you if you want to know. Not trying to come off of as mean but it's getting repetitive. Anyways, you never know who has the best stats because everyone's always changing.

Join our rage discussion about Artifacts, even that's better to talk about.

Shocan
05-24-2017, 04:10 AM
Anything else, we've had so many threads like this before. I can link them to you if you want to know. Not trying to come off of as mean but it's getting repetitive. Anyways, you never know who has the best stats because everyone's always changing.

Join our rage discussion about Artifacts, even that's better to talk about.

Lol everything is repetetive. You aren't the only artifact ragers!

alxe
05-24-2017, 04:46 AM
well it all depends on gems and awakens so you got no real way of knowing who..since everybody is changing thier stat all the time,except having set bouns also gets counted its really hard to tell

Avaree
05-24-2017, 02:01 PM
well it all depends on gems and awakens so you got no real way of knowing who..since everybody is changing thier stat all the time,except having set bouns also gets counted its really hard to tell

I agree :) also I want to add stats dont always mean a player is powerful, sometimes its all show and no go......knowledge of skills, pets and team mechanics fall into the o.p. category ;)