PDA

View Full Version : When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Pages : 1 [2]

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-16-2011, 02:50 PM
After the new year plz. We have halloween and christmas quests coming up to keep us busy so I vote til after the new year. It would be to much all at once other wise.
im with yah man, im busy doing the quests i havent done i forest haven,dark forest, and swamps :/ lol

Abagatan
10-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Vampires for Halloween!
Theme is perfect.

I have really enjoyed Nuri's Hallows. I am looking forward to Mount Fang!!

Volantin
10-16-2011, 04:13 PM
November would be cool.

Buddyf97
10-16-2011, 04:30 PM
I wish I had more warning for this... I was pushing for 61 without any pots and was on pace to get 61 around Christmas. But now I have been using pots to prepare for the cap being raised late October and now am regretting it looking at these numbers... I think late November would be great because I now am using pots and am 2/3 there ^so I got some time to lvl AND some Pvp!

onemadzhau
10-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Somhow the choices are a bit off. I would vote for mt fang to come when halloween event is removed, allowing players to enjoy all the content created :) I could probably handle this :)

Chrysys
10-16-2011, 05:43 PM
Release it Halloween! If u allow so much time to obtain the helm it kinda takes the challenge to get it quickly away and doesn't really reward those hardcore players for their hard work cause everybody has it.

Cytokinesis
10-16-2011, 05:45 PM
omg when is this poll ending?

Wonderjuice
10-17-2011, 10:00 AM
It's gonna be good to have something to play during the holiday season specially on Black Friday waiting on a long line. Thanksgiving or Christmas will be the best best time.

ZHEOTARE
10-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Here's my opinion...

Release when there is a planned lull in new content, such as between Halloween and Winter event. Or release it after New Years if there is a planned Thanksgiving event. I like the idea of releasing expansions every 5-6 months. This gives new content to play for the more dedicated players, and gives the casual player more than enough time to go for the level cap.

Lastly, release it after everything is new and fresh, not before. My biggest complaint with Nuri is the recycles voices from the sewers. The sewers were out for 7 months, and then we get new content with the same sounds. That was a HUGE disappointment, IMO.

Gamelova
10-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Guess what? Oh yeah, I have a life. I have an education to attend to. I actually care about being succesful. It really, really, and I mean really irks me that the people, such as myself, who don't have acess to billions of money to spend on a video game. I have more important matters to attend to. This game is quite fun, but I'm a Star Legends player now. Sadly, I quit Pocket Legends. You release content way too early. I can't catch up with the level cap for all of my multiple characters. Three for Pocket Legends, and three for Star Legends. I just don't have time to max them out. I'm extremely behind in Pocket Legends, It's quite sad. Look... I'm going to say this again. People like myself, don't have time anymore. We've got more important matters to attend to, and frankly it's unfair for the people who don't have the time, money and relaxed schedules to sit-down (whatever) and play some game. I'm sorry for being so rude. It's the truth though. We need more time!!!! Same goes with Star Legends! Please consider this, strongly!

ALL WHO AGREE WITH ME, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE IN A THANK YOU! I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CONSTANTLY BUSY.

NOTE: This is not intended to be directed to anyone, it's just a note. I'm speaking the clear truth. On behalf of the Spacetime Studios Community. All who agree, should stand up and fight.

So release it as late as possible, for the sake of myself and others who agree with me.
Reminder: Not intended to break the STS Terms. I'm just standing up for myself, and partial STS Community.. I'm sure people agree with me.
Please show your thanks! :)

Imsebastiaanl
10-18-2011, 02:13 AM
omg when is this poll ending?
Idk.. I hope soon

neko
10-18-2011, 09:53 AM
Release it Halloween! If u allow so much time to obtain the helm it kinda takes the challenge to get it quickly away and doesn't really reward those hardcore players for their hard work cause everybody has it.

My preference is that it coincides with Halloween given its obvious shared theme.

bronislav84
10-18-2011, 10:03 AM
I seriously say June or later. Not everyone spans elixir like mad.

thedream
10-18-2011, 12:39 PM
I seriously say June or later. Not everyone spams elixir like mad. Yes but not everyone takes the long road so it could be looked at from both sides