PDA

View Full Version : When Would You Like Mount Fang to Come Out?

Pages : [1] 2

Samhayne
10-13-2011, 04:19 PM
We would love to hear what you think!

StompArtist
10-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Today! Ninja!

(You changed the choices! LOL)

Survivorfan
10-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Today! Ninja!
lol, i want it later to have more time to get to cap, although I'm not going for elite stuff

DJMdivine
10-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Late November/ early December. If people want to have 5 months to stick with the even flow of raising the cap maybe late December/ early 2012. Least you cool devs listen and try to bring an understanding in. Love you Sam + Dev team! :) P.S. This should keep people from Feeling cheated in any way.

Silentarrow
10-13-2011, 04:25 PM
I think it should come out whenever it's ready! All the real elite players should already be 61!

Imacoolbirdd
10-13-2011, 04:27 PM
I say jan-feb

KTpantyhose
10-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Cool you're raising the level cap as well? I'd say Halloween. Mt Fang sounds spooky. What way to celebrate Halloween, than with spooky new maps to play?

dudetus
10-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Ewww just when I sold all of my stuff with incredibly low prices as many many others.

Now I want it asap...

After you announced on FB that Fang will come soon you already started the whole new campaign waiting with prices falling down. Now if u're saying like "We were only kidding lol it comes in January" you will make some even more mad since some (including me) have just sold their sets for ridiculous prices.

Slush
10-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Late December for me.

Flickz
10-13-2011, 04:31 PM
Release this month. The majority of the forum users will prolly say next year but thats for selfish reasons like its not enough time but people reached the cap by the second day we've had more then enough time already.

Piosidon
10-13-2011, 04:31 PM
I want it December-ish

ghost.mw
10-13-2011, 04:32 PM
I think it should be out on the end of January 2012

Matutd
10-13-2011, 04:32 PM
I want it to come out as soon as possible :)

BirdBrainJr
10-13-2011, 04:33 PM
ASAP

Chickenrunnn
Hey all:)

I think the lvl cap should raise in late December for christmas : indeed we didn't have time to have fun with all new items and crafted ones.. I think it would be a bit rushed:( many people wouldn't have time enough to get the elite shield..
Therefore I guess u should raise lvl cap in December for christmas as a gift :)
Thanks for all u did!! :)
Cu all:)

Serephan
In 6 months.. We have the lvl 61 cap 1 month ago..

Phoenixking
Not halloween cause then how could we even do the halloween fun events with fang looming over us distracting us O.o :P just my opinion though

xXDamonDXx
ASAP, end of october is enough time to get to 61 if people were really serious about getting there

longsteak
10-13-2011, 04:34 PM
This poll is poorly designed. The later than october options split the total amount of people that want it sometime after october. AS a result, less people are needed to to vote for october for it to win.

The poll should read:
END OF OCTOBER

or

SOMETIME AFTER OCTOBER.

Then if the "After october" wins, another vote could be made to choose when it will come out in the new time frame.

Arsenal
10-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Release this month. The majority of the forum users will prolly say next year but thats for selfish reasons like its not enough time but people reached the cap by the second day we've had more then enough time already.

And your not being selfish? some people dont have money to spend on plat, and need time to level without elixirs and enjoy the campaign too.

GoodSyntax
10-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Selfishly, considering Im still only at level 53 and not really trying to level, I vote for a New Years release. Now if I were at the level cap already I would have voted for yesterday :-)

TruePlayer
10-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Honestly if u rush mount fang alot people will quit. One cause they never reached 61. Two they losted alot gold on demon set. Three lets keep something for us to look foward too. I saw a new year vampire would be great. :))

ExperimentNebulaCore
Asap.

Freegold

Plz make it come out now

Xyzther
ASAP

I just sold all my stuff for lower prices and I dont want the prices to rise again

anglfyr
10-13-2011, 04:37 PM
After New Years!
- So we can enjoy our demonic sets!
- So we can enjoy farming holiday items (halloween and xmas items)!
- So people will have more time to level to 61!

Then after we enjoy all of that.. people will be ready for Mt Fang!
Come on guys! Think of other people too!

Arsenal
10-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Honestly if u rush mount fang alot people will quit. One cause they never reached 61. Two they losted alot gold on demon set. Three lets keep something for us to look foward too. I saw a new year vampire would be great. :))

Then vote baby!

shinchin
December first:)

dudetus
Arsenal and the ones who have spent hundreds of plat on leveling and farming have just lost millions because of a maybe now a wrong announcement on the new campaign. Not selfish at all?

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 04:39 PM
YAY POLL! When is Halloween coming?

TruePlayer
Still go foward with halloween, plus alot holidays stuff and release mount fang after all the holidays when people will have more time to play

ocagrevy
Release haloween stuff asap and Mt. Fang on haloween

Walkhardd
10-13-2011, 04:40 PM
I vote late december or new years...btw you devs doing stuff like this is the reason you're the best! :)

BigTexan
To say October is actually selfish in my opinion. The majority of users is not the people on these forums and the elite. The people who actually participate in these forums is im sure a small scale of players vs total. The people who got 61 the second day would be happy if you raised the level cap a week later. You will never be able to please both groups (hardcore vs casual) but you can be fair to each. Ultimately 2 months time to grind 61 grind full armor sets is very short time to make that expansion worth anything. I mean if we are just going to have 2 month long expansions then what is the need in armor sets anyway? The crafting upgrade to Glyph armor came out and then a month later its obsolete?
I know everyone here is excited but I feel it is blowing through content just to make the ones who make the most noise happy and not the masses who dont join the forums is not the right answer. My vote is for thanksgiving time.

Arsenal
Arsenal and the ones who have spent hundreds of plat on leveling and farming have just lost millions because of a maybe now a wrong announcement on the new campaign. Not selfish at all?
Did i say what i voted for? No, didn't think so,

modredd
Late Nov.
I think Christmas Vampires is in poor taste.
Also give you more time to come up with original weapons,Not old ones with new names.
Im lvl 61 so it would be cool now but not fair to most.

Fyrce
10-13-2011, 04:41 PM
After New Year's -- preferably no earlier than late Jan, so we can enjoy the holidays -- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's! Both in PL and in RL!

Thanks!

Moogerfooger
10-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Some people dont have money to spend on plat, and need time to level without elixirs and enjoy the campaign too.

This ^^^.

Sewers was out for 7 months, which was too long. But personal opinion, this is too short of an interval. Some happy medium would be nice for the non-hardcore to have a chance as well.

Trollee
10-13-2011, 04:42 PM
In my case, I just spent a whole lot of plat rushing to 61 because I thought it would be coming out before halloween! So I would like it to come out soon, but perhaps at the very start of November, just after halloween, so that during the event we can focus on other halloween related things that are special to the event.

Nick41324
10-13-2011, 04:43 PM
*runs to cs and buys as much demonic as possible :)

Btw: I think late january sounds good

JNass
10-13-2011, 04:44 PM
Now please and thank you :)

Zapoke
10-13-2011, 04:44 PM
YAY POLL! When is Halloween coming?
31st of October. ^.^

I don't care much when it comes out. Be cool if it was Halloween though... Lol.

Arsenal
10-13-2011, 04:45 PM
This ^^^.

Sewers was out for 7 months, which was too long. But personal opinion, this is too short of an interval. Some happy medium would be nice for the non-hardcore to have a chance as well.

Word. Peeps no need to wait a year for mount fang, but let some others have a chance to level alts and new players catch up. A medium time amount.

anglfyr
Yeah January so we get to enjoy holiday items and not to rush 2 lvl 65 or 66! Ur killing the game!

Samhayne
This poll is poorly designed. The later than october options split the total amount of people that want it sometime after october. AS a result, less people are needed to to vote for october for it to win.

The poll should read:
END OF OCTOBER

or

SOMETIME AFTER OCTOBER.

Then if the "After october" wins, another vote could be made to choose when it will come out in the new time frame.

Fair enough, but you can also evaluate the poll by taking everyone who voted for #1 and adding up #2, #3 & #4 to get what you're driving at.

Joshua Jingco
10-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Late December :))

Darkfader
My vote is voted. Now I can only wish any other result than first one. :]

FluffNStuff
Selfishly, considering Im still only at level 53 and not really trying to level, I vote for a New Years release. Now if I were at the level cap already I would have voted for yesterday :-)

A 'selfish' 53 (or 55 such as myself, or anyone not yet at 60) would want a release sooner then later. You could save a TON of gold by just skipping past the 'elite' 60 items and going right for the 65 items. This is essentially what I am going to do in SL. I started last week and am level 27. As of yesterday, I thought I was going to need 50K (A TON in SL) for the Operative Full set at 30, but now I KNOW I can just stick with the basic purps (about 200 Credits total) and save my credits, since new stuff is coming. Now if I had gotten to level 30 ~yesterday~ and actually spent 50K (fantasy speak here, as I only have 5K), then I ~might~ want the new level delayed, but then again, new guns are new guns, and I could farm them faster with the custom set.

Hankomachos
10-13-2011, 04:48 PM
I regret voting after December, should of pressed after new years. :/

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 04:51 PM
31st of October. ^.^

I don't care much when it comes out. Be cool if it was Halloween though... Lol.

I meant the map.

Chickenrunnn
10-13-2011, 04:51 PM
I vote for end December as a Xmas gift :) would be better : we could enjoy new lvl60 demon and glyph at pvp ctf and pve...
Ty for reading :)

lilgangster
10-13-2011, 04:52 PM
be4 halloween but not now now becuz i wanna reach the cap

Zeus
What I think:

Everybody that makes a choice is selfish for their own reason, respectively. It's nothing to be ashamed about, but arguing over who is more selfish is like a kindergartner complaining that their buddy got a bigger and better popsicle when they all came from the same box/brand. Illogical arguements are illogical.

With that being said. MY (Notice the emphasis, I'm being selfish.) opinion is that STS either raise the cap at December or after New Years. Leveling costs time and in many cases, platinum. While I'm one that is most likely frivolous when it comes to platinum expenses, many people aren't. I sincerely hope that STS isn't favoring people who can buy platinum. Isn't that why the maps were made free with optional platinum elixirs? It sounds to me as they want the entire cake, which is entirely disrespectful to the average and loyal customer. I say, keep releasing every campaign 5/6 months as tradition showed. Meeting a short term profit quota isn't worth the possible loss of loyal customers.

That is my 2 dollars, because if I gave 2 cents, that would just be selfish according to logic.

BigTexan
Fair enough, but you can also evaluate the poll by taking everyone who voted for #1 and adding up #2, #3 & #4 to get what you're driving at.

Thank you Samhayne. I really appreciate the fact that your paying attention to the trend of after October instead of single popular vote.

Arsenal
10-13-2011, 04:54 PM
What I think:

Everybody that makes a choice is selfish for their own reason, respectively. It's nothing to be ashamed about, but arguing over who is more selfish is like a kindergartner complaining that their buddy got a bigger and better popsicle when they all came from the same box/brand. Illogical arguements are illogical.

With that being said. MY (Notice the emphasis, I'm being selfish.) opinion is that STS either raise the cap at December or after New Years. Leveling costs time and in many cases, platinum. While I'm one that is most likely frivolous when it comes to platinum expenses, many people aren't. I sincerely hope that STS isn't favoring people who can buy platinum. Isn't that why the maps were made free with optional platinum elixirs? It sounds to me as they want the entire cake, which is entirely disrespectful to the average and loyal customer. I say, keep releasing every campaign 5/6 months as tradition showed. Meeting a short term profit quota isn't worth the possible loss of loyal customers.

That is my 2 dollars, because if I gave 2 cents, that would just be selfish according to logic.

Word.

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Good thing you didn't let people see voters.

I doesn't matter when Mount fang comes out. I am just waiting for Halloween map.

Flickz
10-13-2011, 04:56 PM

And your not being selfish? some people dont have money to spend on plat, and need time to level without elixirs and enjoy the campaign too. guess what level i am lol 60 not 61. What i was saying thats selfish is this. What do i have to gain by voting for the cap to be released soon? Nothing except the new content. What do the people who vote for it to be later this year/next the shield, and the extra content.

Jayche
10-13-2011, 04:57 PM
Late October. Only because simply you guys announced on Facebook it will be this month, and I must say, stick to according what was planned, also for the sake of people who lost millions, i thi k mt. Fang will make up for thst. Thx.

- jake

SssoulSsshine
10-13-2011, 04:58 PM
I am level 61.
I voted late November; my second choice would be for a Red Christmas :-)
I think you should be fair to those working for 61 and give them a chance (and their ONLY chance) to earn the Shield of Hallows.

But beyond this, IMNSHO, I feel the most important thing you should strive for is a good stagger between PL and SL, so you give the hardcores a good while with new levels on one game before adding levels on the other.

And I've said it before and I'll keep saying it every chance I get, but I think even if it's only a website only special, please give us a way to get the best deal on plat and have it split between SL and PL (*not* universal plat, a buy 2k plat and have 1k go to each) I am currently deciding on which, if either, game to buy plat for, and leaning towards neither. Offer this and 2k will be purchased as soon as I see it. But that's just me.

Hankomachos
10-13-2011, 04:58 PM
What I think:

I love you!!! In a brotherly way, of course. Well said!!!!!! :D

Striderteku
10-13-2011, 04:59 PM
How about the food items? Or lvl 100 cap?! :-)

Survivorfan
10-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Not halloween cause then how could we even do the halloween fun events with fang looming over us distracting us O.o :P just my opinion though
Exactly what I'm thinking

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Is there going to be a poll for when Halloween map comes out too?

anglfyr
10-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Ye. We will never enjoy halloween/christmas events wen Mt Fang is here..

octavos
10-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Ive been lv 60 for a while, aprox: 5-7 days after Nuri came out......I vote for late November, but real Pros are Lv 61 before I even reached 60 lol.
This will give time for people to catch up, I might hit "61" maybe......IDK yet

Give people time, who don't use Elix.

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 05:05 PM
That was good thinking putting the ad to vote in the game well just saying it on the system.

P.S. From now on everything I type will be orange.

ReapeJZ
Halloween!!!

Silentarrow
Is there going to be a poll for when Halloween map comes out too?

I don't see why it would be needed...

im4broke
10-13-2011, 05:06 PM
I voted late October even though my selfish choice is: "When I reach 61!" Some facts I guess: 1. STS is hiring; 2. STS is moving into a new building; 3. STS is making games for a variety of genre; 4. STS is spreading access to the PC. For me: 1. Budgeted cash for fun; 2. Limited time for all these wonderful games; ...thinking of more for me...hmmm...guess I lose out. I certainly understand growth and cash flow, and do not fault STS for riding this wave of success in a market niche they are dominating. They certainly deserve it considering the time line that involved Star Legends. One of the things I'd like to know is, what will be the eventual level caps of the current and future games? I like to plan just like STS does. Perhaps this goes against the business model? But for me, knowing what the final mark for leveling is would keep me from getting conficted as I am now. I really would like to get the vanity shield that goes with my COP but doing so at cost of roughly $35 (at this point I have 47k towards the current cap) seems too much. I have spent a considerable amount of real money since I started this game and recently started curtailing how much I spend on recreation. I "want" but do not "have"!

The Mt. Fang map is certainly a Halloween event and should be released at that time...just seems right. Also for STS to continue it's growth, cash flow and market domination are very important for retaining and getting new customers. Success for STS benifits us all regardless of how soon the current timeline for releases are done. As I mentioned in a question, eventually there will be a "this is the final cap" moment. What happens to all the customers who reach that moment? Do you continue to spend money on plat? Does STS suffer a cash flow problem because no more "interesting" content is being released for your favorite game?

Okay that's all I got! This is my first MMO and I have absolutely loved every minute of playing. Met people from around the world who I consider as close friends even though we have never met in real life. Sure there may be other things in life than "just a game", but it is what I like as a hobby...so who can knock my personal choice for a hobby?

Whirlzap
Thanks for listening Sam.
Anyways, Arsenal, good point.
People HAVE to stop thinking that everyone elixir pots.
I hope it's late November. And I'm 100% sure everyone who voted for late October is already level 61 and used Plat Elixirs.

Jayche
I am level 61.
I voted late November; my second choice would be for a Red Christmas :-)
I think you should be fair to those working for 61 and give them a chance (and their ONLY chance) to earn the Shield of Hallows.

But beyond this, IMNSHO, I feel the most important thing you should strive for is a good stagger between PL and SL, so you give the hardcores a good while with new levels on one game before adding levels on the other.

And I've said it before and I'll keep saying it every chance I get, but I think even if it's only a website only special, please give us a way to get the best deal on plat and have it split between SL and PL (*not* universal plat, a buy 2k plat and have 1k go to each) I am currently deciding on which, if either, game to buy plat for, and leaning towards neither. Offer this and 2k will be purchased as soon as I see it. But that's just me.

That's if unless....this happens, then disregard what I said...but, plat distribution should be universal..if you guys what people to tolerate with what is going on..cause honestly there are no happy campers all around this..

Also race to 66 isn't mandatory guys, its your choice...I say run through MT fang regularly, and let the people who can afford plat let them be. That's if this case, it is released this month.

- jake

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Time to bribe!
Paying 250k to everyone who DOESNT VOTE LATE OCTOBER

Swimmingstar
How about putting a sneak peek of Mount Fang but not raising the level cap? Just since Mount Fang is Halloween themed.

Azejiunabad
I say ASAP 61 is cool but need new mobs to fight gets boring after awhile after you cap out plus why only 5 lvl increments why not 10 ppl can get 5 lvls within days.... just asking but soon as possible would be great to get some new stuff and stop seeing the old same ole stuff drop time after time for weeks...

festre
My vote is for late november. :)

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 05:11 PM
I say ASAP 61 is cool but need new mobs to fight gets boring after awhile after you cap out plus why only 5 lvl increments why not 10 ppl can get 5 lvls within days.... just asking but soon as possible would be great to get some new stuff and stop seeing the old same ole stuff drop time after time for weeks...
Uhh it would not be great.
How would all new players catch up to stuff being released each week?
You're prob lv61, and used elixirs getting there.
Stop being selfish.

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 05:11 PM

If you mean the old pink drops i will have them. Need good gear. :)
Give people time.

Flickz
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks for listening Sam.
Anyways, Arsenal, good point.
People HAVE to stop thinking that everyone elixir pots.
I hope it's late November. And I'm 100% sure everyone who voted for late October is already level 61 and used Plat Elixirs. Not true im not 61 not everybody has the goal to reach the elite cap. The release date of fang shouldnt even be based of the elite cap because not everybody wants to get there.

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM

Food items?

P.S. How did you get that Avatar?

NYCFanMan
10-13-2011, 05:16 PM
End of October during the season of Halloween and Christmas.

Hankomachos
10-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Since both october and after new years is so closly voted; why not choose a median, like december! That way it'll give people some time to level and also tohse that already leveled don't have to wait long.

JaytB
10-13-2011, 05:19 PM
I would be the first to have it want to release as soon as possible, but chatting with people made me reconsider.

We have halloween and Christmas to keep us busy. What to do after that? Releasing mount fang after new-year would give us a constant stream of new stuff, and allows us all to focus on holiday farming.

Don't get me wrong, I lost LOTS of millions by selling my demonic sets cheap, when mount fang was announced, and I also finished my 3 toons to 61. But in the long run I think releasing mount fang later would be a good thing. If everything is released right now, people will possibly start to complain that there's nothing new to do after new-year.

This is all my personal opinion of course, I can understand that people don't agree with it :)

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Not true im not 61 not everybody has the goal to reach the elite cap. The release date of fang shouldnt even be based of the elite cap because not everybody wants to get there.
Still selfish.
What about people who want to get there?
And if it is released this early, people now WILL have a valid reason to complain about not getting the Vanity Shield.

anglfyr
10-13-2011, 05:23 PM
I never get to loot expensive pink item, only junks! I worked very hard n my Demonic Set and now my demonic set is now worthless.

Nxt level cap.. I will make sure not to buy expensive bonus set(s) or craft my set bec of the inconsistency of the game! What if I purchase set again? and then nxt thing Ill know new level cap again! Happened to me twice! Never again!

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Seriously just release it anytime but NOT until Late November.
People WILL, just like the Announcement of Nuri's Hallows, grind to 61 if you give them more time.
There will be slower profit, but it will end up being MORE profit.
Plus, with the Christmas+Halloween events out, people who quit will be back and will be ready for the new release AFTER Christmas: Mount Fang.

Zeus
10-13-2011, 05:26 PM

A bit off topic, but how did you manage to get the PL avatar?

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 05:28 PM
A bit off topic, but how did you manage to get the PL avatar?

Same question. Cinco has it.

Azejiunabad
10-13-2011, 05:28 PM
I think MT Fang will be greatly accepted with halloween and christmas events i truly think we need a lvl cap that will keep us busy for months not days or weeks.....Should be a 10 lvl or or more cap than just 5, i personally can get 5 lvls in a few days no more than a week tops then be bored with killing same mobs for weeks til new update hopefully devs come up with something good to keep us interested or we will die like past mmorpgs also why not drop always good loot from main bosses instead of 20% off them make them harder to kill but should drop good needed loot all the time greens off main bosses not cool just angers some ppl to go back time after time to get to bosses and get green loot not one rare i mean we have a harder time getting to some bosses and die from all the mobs that swarm then to get to boss for green loot no rare just boring makes me wanna not even play thru.....just a thought.

Xazic
10-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Next year! Whoah that sounds kinda weird but early january!

pastrychef
10-13-2011, 05:29 PM
I think either Nov or after new year is good because then we would have a constant stream of new things to keep game fresh. After new year would be good so there are no interruptions for the grind to 180K xp.

Tortega
10-13-2011, 05:30 PM
I think u shld wait till after the new year cuz it will gv everyone a chance to gt 61 and the shield. Yes I hv several characters and 1 is close to 61 but I would love for some of my friends to hv the opportunity to lvl their toons to 61. Without the stress of worrying that they will not be able to achieve the shield when they reach lvl 61. It's just my opinion cuz I know sum of my friends r youngsters n can't afford to buy plat to elixir up n achieve the lvl before the month ends.

Gluttony
10-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Omg, fat fingers hit late December (I threw my vote away!), but we got Balefort Sewers last year on Feburary and it seemed to keep most interested during the holidays. Halloween campaign then Christmas campaign, then new cap increase. Spreading out the material STS has to offer would seem the be the best way to spread the wealth. Releasing Mt Fang on top of another event will force players to choose one or the other and divide the players (and profits) between the two. After New Years seems like the lost logical choice from a business stand point so hopefuls STS can get behind that. In the end, I'm going to play the game so that's it's enjoyable to me and I suggest that others do the same.

Swimmingstar
10-13-2011, 05:32 PM
No one's gonna comment on my suggestion? I suggested they should put a preview of Mount Fang but not raise cap yet when there is the Halloween map.

xXDamonDXx
10-13-2011, 05:38 PM
I changed my mind it should go like this:

Late October - Halloween Event
Mid November/Late Novermber - Mount Fang
Late December - Christmas Holiday Event
Sometime After the New Year - New PL levels putting cap to 71.

Blind
10-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Look at those votes, late October! WOIjhdwoeijfeoifjewjfeoifjwoeil u serious people?? it's 14th today, let people get to 61 , i have college with 5 assignments to do, other people have work and what not. Sorry this is ridiculous to the core. I can't express myself enough, this is BS. People who voted for late october are selfish. What, you've got 9,999,999 and melodic auto? Oh...bored of lion's den? I'm sorry, i want to enjoy my 9 mil crafted dex set and i want to get to 61, and no i'm not gonna get there in 3 days. Far out..

P.S Please don't tell me to "chill dude", or give me red rep again, please i beg you, can someone agree with me at least once? You all know this is absolute bs.

brizo
10-13-2011, 05:42 PM
deff after xmas, i got 2 weeks off lol...if u released it now, some ppl (like me) r gonna be upset they didnt get tht long to hit 61. we had 6-7 months with the 56 cap, but really guys? only a month with the 61 cap? as cool as itd be to have it with halloween, nuris hasnt been here that long to begin with...just my opinions...
-KB

Whirlzap
Good idea but im 99% sure they will have Thanksgiving event.
Just for plat or something.
Anyways, level 71 is EVEN EARLIER.

Zeus
Not true im not 61 not everybody has the goal to reach the elite cap. The release date of fang shouldnt even be based of the elite cap because not everybody wants to get there.

I just want to point out the fact you are making a subjective opinion. That is perfectly fine, but don't try to make it a voice of unison. If you are going to do that, make your view more cosmopolitan. The way you are trying to prove your opinion right now is the way a young child would argue his point: Arguing with illogical and invalid points.

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Apollo the guys prob a dev in disguise or something.
Other than that, he could just easily make that PL icon as his avatar.
Just Prt Scrn. Go to paint and crop down until it's only the shield icon.
Then upload to Photobucket and upload to Avatar.
And bam. I can do it for my own account if you want to see it.

Zeus
10-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Look at those votes, late October! WOIjhdwoeijfeoifjewjfeoifjwoeil u serious people?? it's 14th today, let people get to 61 , i have college with 5 assignments to do, other people have work and what not. Sorry this is ridiculous to the core. I can't express myself enough, this is BS. People who voted for late october are selfish. What, you've got 9,999,999 and melodic auto? Oh...bored of lion's den? I'm sorry, i want to enjoy my 9 mil crafted dex set and i want to get to 61, and no i'm not gonna get there in 3 days. Far out..

P.S Please don't tell me to "chill dude", or give me red rep again, please i beg you, can someone agree with me at least once? You all know this is absolute bs.

You have some valid points, but I think the reason people are down-repping you is because your opinion is a bit aggressive on the personal side. People don't like to be criticized/insulted. Anyways, I gave you a thanks. :)

Josephjackson
10-13-2011, 05:46 PM
To compensate for all the people that want the lvl cap raise now... I vote for the lvl cap to come in ten years! !!!

But seriously... I assumed it would be about in february.. I think that is an excellent time frame...... or continue these lvl inreases coming this rapidly so new content satisfies me lvling one class... the timeframe allowed for helm of p allowed me to lvl three classes.... and february would be a realistic time to lvl three to 61.. maybe

Aki
10-13-2011, 05:50 PM
After New years is good, when i consider the long run of things. Mainly, i don't want an early release, then sit around twiddling my thumbs for another 7 months waiting for the next update. Its better to spread things out evenly. Also, October has Halloween campaign, and December has Christmas campaign, this will keep players occupied for the period.

Josephjackson
10-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Hahaha there is no easy answer and I respect everyone opionion... but please consider my idea of allowing "elite character" where 55-56 stays at 84k xp and they could be restricted to sewer runs.. and restricted to nuri and a requirement of 100k xp from 60-61 so all can achieve this.highly sought after set bonus.

u could raise lvl cap to 71 right now and I don't think people would be as concerned with this implimented... in fact.. id be excited :-)

Blind
10-13-2011, 05:52 PM
You have some valid points, but I think the reason people are down-repping you is because your opinion is a bit aggressive on the personal side. People don't like to be criticized/insulted. Anyways, I gave you a thanks. :)
Thx, i just can't write like you do...you know the constructive criticism thingy ;D. If i think what i think, i say it as it is, and i say it as i would say in real life to anyone. Anyway, yeah, they better not release it in october.

Josephjackson
10-13-2011, 05:53 PM
oh.. and is this where I vote?

Pakax
10-13-2011, 05:53 PM
a very personal opinion.

1) releasing Fang now DOES NOT MEAN you shouldn't be working on releasing something cool for New Year as well!!! I do not think they are mutually exclusive
2) not releasing fang now will annoy a big bunch of hardcore players. Fang was always advertised as a quick release one.
3) Players already started to sell demonic - because of the announcement - not releasing will lose them big money - extreme annoyance
4) Separate Halloween and Fang but keep it close. People will love being able to dedicate time to halloween and Fang separately.

Good luck devs

Zeus
10-13-2011, 05:57 PM
Thx, i just can't write like you do...you know the constructive criticism thingy ;D. If i think what i think, i say it as it is, and i say it as i would say in real life to anyone. Anyway, yeah, they better not release it in october.

Rofl, understandable and I don't hold it against you. Confidence is useful in many aspects of life, as I'm sure you know. People are just touchy when it comes to posts. I tried to learn from my earlier posting days, but I trip often. Text= Misunderstanding. Sorry people judge you for it. :/

Mageprodigy
10-13-2011, 05:59 PM
After new year!

WoundedEagle
Yay!. Bi-winning!

-we

Fncrazy
I want it now

xXDamonDXx
10-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Since the most votes are in october and new year, i would release it half way between those times. Like late november?

Blind
10-13-2011, 06:06 PM
a very personal opinion.
2) not releasing fang now will annoy a big bunch of hardcore players.

The bunch of 'hardcore' players are sitting there with gold capped, melodic cap and auto+mimicry leather. Some people, want to enjoy the new crafted sets, otherwise what's the point? Plus some people pvp, but they don't have enough plat to get to 61 to get the bonus fast. Some might say...oh but some people don't even have the crown, so they can't have bonus, well...they won't even be able to get the mt fang bonus because they won't get the shield either. Do i make sense?

Fncrazy
10-13-2011, 06:09 PM
I vote now cause that is what u said which caused everyone to sell stuff , or before turkey day. if u do it later than that u are imo screwing everyone that sold sets because of what you originally said.

Chubbby
10-13-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey Guys! I just made an account to vote on this. I feel that it should be considered that over half of the people are voting for later times than October. (Right now a vast majority with only 36% saying October). I feel it should be later than October and give people the chance to continue going for 61. I can't help it if I have school to get in my way!

onemadzhau
10-13-2011, 06:10 PM
I might be speaking for a few others as well when I say this, I sold all my demonic stuff and dropped down to regular glyph (charmin/obed) I lost a few mil in the process but hey its life so with that being said I am ready for Mt Fang I only have one lvl 61 char but my second not too far either so I think there was plenty of time for someone to reach cap. It would be fair to continue as planned seeing as how most of us made decisions on the update announcement Ty pl and keep up the great work :). Had to add one more thing I got to 60 and 61 while having a full time job (50 hrs) a week and spending time with my wife and kids so plenty of time :)

Kaarataka
10-13-2011, 06:14 PM

I was one of the first 20 players to get to 61 and I believe january is the proper time for release. Your comment does not account for everyone.

Blind
10-13-2011, 06:19 PM
I want it now
Fn, mate, let me guess...one sec...k, i bet that you have 9,999,999 one one mule and 6,000,000 on the other, you don't pvp and you've got an obedience set that you bought for 3 mil. You had 2k plat and got to 61 in 3 days with all the fast cot runs and now you bought some more plat. Sounds like a good guess, makes sense.

Please, man, think about other people who do not have plat, just don't, what can they do, what if someone is hardcore enough but they are 14 years old, and go to school as well as do sports.What if they pvp and they bought their crafted set because they want to match the rest of good pvpers, like i did, and next day realised it went from 9 mil to 5 in a blink of an eye. You have to think about other people.

pahud
10-13-2011, 06:22 PM
after 2012.

edsonee
10-13-2011, 06:22 PM
When does voting end lol?

edsonee
10-13-2011, 06:29 PM
I might be speaking for a few others as well when I say this, I sold all my demonic stuff and dropped down to regular glyph (charmin/obed) I lost a few mil in the process but hey its life so with that being said I am ready for Mt Fang I only have one lvl 61 char but my second not too far either so I think there was plenty of time for someone to reach cap. It would be fair to continue as planned seeing as how most of us made decisions on the update announcement Ty pl and keep up the great work :). Had to add one more thing I got to 60 and 61 while having a full time job (50 hrs) a week and spending time with my wife and kids so plenty of time :)

well i bet u pot each time u get to play, thats how u level up fast. Now think of the ppl that dont pot like u, like regular ppl that want to get to lv61 too. So close, yet so far... lol

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Yeah, questions arising and thoughts:

1. Why release it now and not spread the Campaigns out.

2. When does this poll end?

3. Please consider voting for after New Years.

4. Don't say, 'people had their chance to get to 61' because some people don't have money or are trying to do it without elixirs still.

5. What about the people who are half-way there? You know how mad you'd be if the level cap was upped after getting 50k exp?

6. Why not just make it an elite dungeon? No cap.

7. We have had Nuri's for two months, we had sewer 7-8 months.

8. Why did they warn us about cap raise a few weeks before. There were multiple events and times and elixir releases prior to cap raise last time.

9. Why not give everyone a chance to enjoy the campaign, unlike lower levels that are just now able to access it?

10. If Crown and Shield of persistence and hallows are going to be part of a set, let everyone get a chance. No one goes to sewers now and that is how Nuri's will be if Mount Fang is released now.

Thanks, Just some things to think about,

-we

im4broke
10-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Looking at the total number of people voting, I'd say there are about 4.999999 million missing in action!

Hawkbby
10-13-2011, 06:38 PM
What I say is… Somewhere by New Years. Here are my opinions:
1. Either people would like Halloween event this month, but Mt. Fang would make people go there instead have having a good time on Halloween.

-A. They could have a time difference. As in the Halloween event on Halloween week, then level cap December after Christmas.

2. What I think is that if you were to have level cap after Christmas, you would gain some income and we would have lots of fun.

-A. The way you would get income is that people would have gotten gift cards or pre-paid cards to spend on PL. Some of PL community(like me:cool:) get ITunes gift cards on Christmas. Which I spend $20-$50 on plat. So Spacetime that would be a very good thing for you.

-B. Most of us would love the level cap increase after Christmas/before New Years, because we would have all that good ol' plat to spend. ;)

3. The community including me would like to farm all the great items the Spacetime Dev-team have created for us. And while we have our time collecting we could show all our friends what incredible stuff.

-A. If we have gotten the Halloween event and Christmas event almost at same time=CS Massive Failure. As in people would get mad of selling on cs due to that people have the same items and would be worthless. The bad part about this is that people would take breaks:(. Please don't people:)!

-B. While I see that people want the Halloween event later is probably, due to the fact, they were not prepared for this expansion. As I am not either. I am currently not able to buy plat because I am saving a gift for someone;) and nor am I ready with all of my gear.

Remember PL community this is just my theory. I so if anyone thinks that my ideas are great, quote me! Offtopic: Ty marketing and business classes. Kids stay in school;).

I wish that this is to be solved in a matter of time. Before PL community gets tired of waiting. Lol I hear people complaining.:eek:

From your favorite bird, Hawkbby.

Elyseon
10-13-2011, 06:40 PM
Release it when u close the Christmas maps :D

milikechicken
10-13-2011, 06:44 PM
To be honest? why not just surprise us STS! :D then the glyph's will go up randomly at a point, then BAM! vampire GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! it goes downs! :)
plus the prices of them have been dropping because STS posted it during the halloween event Situation, scaring the BAJESUS outta ppl. but yes, ppl were in a hurry to sell their demonic so they won't lose any money, told u scared the BAAAAAAAAJESUS outta them.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39581-What-s-Next-for-Pocket-Legends-%96-Halloween-Event-and-Mount-Fang

ZOMG.
Eitherway i'd choose now, :D so i can get my Vampire gear, also you made ppl panic, therefore they probably lost money from just selling it for no reason Aka they'll probably quit? MORE FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!
and i'm guessing STS will be putting the MT fang by Skelller returns and Alien oasis? yes yes ? :D?

mett7
10-13-2011, 06:45 PM
O c'mon reales this on halloween. Always be players with lower level, what is the meaning wait for them?

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 06:45 PM
To be honest? why not just surprise us STS! :D then the glyph's will go up randomly at a point, then BAM! vampire GEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! it goes downs! :)
And I thought prices were at there biggest plummet now...

Pkbanana
10-13-2011, 06:46 PM
As u see for the previous level cap (56-61) u guys delayed it for so long which makes me feel that it won't come out that early.. Out of a sudden it pop out and I missed the vanity helm.. Which I nearly got it! And now new map coming out without few months notifying other PL player they would have miss the vanity shield like how I miss out my vanity helm. To simplified it, new year would be a better day for it to be out.
My personal opinion.

saool
10-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Today! Ninja!

(You changed the choices! LOL)

Like he said today lol but I would like it to be released without a level cap maybe just as a continuation to Nuri's? :)

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 06:51 PM
As u see for the previous level cap (56-61) u guys delayed it for so long which makes me feel that it won't come out that early.. Out of a sudden it pop out and I missed the vanity helm.. Which I nearly got it! And now new map coming out without few months notifying other PL player they would have miss the vanity shield like how I miss out my vanity helm. To simplified it, new year would be a better day for it to be out.
My personal opinion.

My point is I liked the last release time. Several months after. But, if they release it now, they might make a habit to release new content fast, therefore making content fast and junk. And at this rate, we might have a level 100 by next year if we are doing 2 month intervals. And what happens when STS doesn't have anything to feed the next crave? They rush, making them less in-game, less events, less community actions.

Just my 2 pence.

Cytokinesis
10-13-2011, 06:55 PM
my point is i liked the last release time. Several months after. But, if they release it now, they might make a habit to release new content fast, therefore making content fast and junk. And at this rate, we might have a level 100 by next year if we are doing 2 month intervals. And what happens when sts doesn't have anything to feed the next crave? They rush, making them less in-game, less events, less community actions.

Just my 2 pence.
arugh!!!!!!!!!!!! Big words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xXDamonDXx
10-13-2011, 06:57 PM
One quick question. Bit off topic lol
Is nuris hollows even finished yet?
In the town there are those mini game things that you cant enter because they are still setting up. Will they actually do something or are they decoration?

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 06:59 PM
In the town there are those mini game things that you cant enter because they are still setting up. Will they actually do something or are they decoration?
Good point. And why did we wait 7 months for Nuri's and only have 7 quests?

Pkbanana
10-13-2011, 07:05 PM
PL player would just rush for new map and older map would be extinct.. If the new map and lvl cap is out.. And by the way I might afraid this voting system won't work.. It's only for us to give comment that's all.. I don't think it would change the decision of postponing the new level cap.. If it really came out and we don't have the time for it it could't have make more regular players leave this game.

Uepauke
10-13-2011, 07:18 PM
I voted after New Year's for selfish reasons: my main is a dex/int mage and so the quality of the teams matters a lot to me. I don't recommend that the next update takes as long as from Sewers to Nuris, but I believe that there are couple of reasons why the Sewers were great for teaching teamwork and tactics:
the maps were designed in a way that encouraged that, e.g. ideal to separate king and queen, roundups in stronghold. Nuri's not so much.
more relevant here: the timespan allowed a largish pool of 'old hands' that, either through boredom or the desire to farm better because the prices of drops were worth it, developed tactics that filtered through to the new people entering
This is less likely to happen in Nuris and other updates if they come thick and fast because most people will be conditioned to think of drops as becoming worthless after a month, so they might as well just down the elixirs and run up, ready for the next set of maps. The elixirs do contribute to the situation, regardless of date, but I suspect that, after levelling up, and/or faced with the same map for a while, with prices remaining constant, that kind of environment we had in the sewers will develop.

Quick and fast updates means xp and elixir rushing runs dominating, no chance to try out new things. For those of us who like pvp and scaled farming, these might degrade too as people focus their energies on running their mains upwards.

onemadzhau
10-13-2011, 07:21 PM
I just think its better that they "stick to their guns" so to speak, they said it was coming Halloween so most of us listened and prepared for it so why change your mind it would only screw ppl up

onemadzhau
10-13-2011, 07:23 PM
I've also been looking forward to Mt fang since they advertised it along with nuri

angeldawn
10-13-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm ready for it now :-)

I have two level 61s and a 57. Yes, I would love to get my bear to 61 also but I don't think that new content should be delayed because I haven't gotten there yet.

I also don't think that STS should hold off releasing new content because people are complaining about not being able to be elite or enjoy their gear.

Did everyone forget all the complaining that was going around because everyone was bored with the sewers and people were always threatening to quit? Now STS wants to release new content and some of those same people are saying no don't release new content we want to enjoy Nuri. Make up your mind.

I think that with so many people complaining about the release being to quick maybe late Nov is a fair compromise.

Problem is ....... You cannot make everyone happy.....

STS: Thank you for all your hard work and for considering the players opinions.

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 07:25 PM
IMO the strategy+teamwork to do sewers was 10 times harder than this new fail nuri hallowscmapaign.
People can solo the bosses here much easier

DJMdivine
Maybe you guys should keep humania for the cap rise and keep Mt. Fang as it was originally planned. (An elite campaign) Cause there are still tons of people who havent reached the cap as they originally planned out. Another note on the side for the players of pocket legends... Hardcore players are not people who use elixirs and pot up for 3 days to reach the cap.

There are "dedicated" players such as myself who love PL and reach the cap slowly, but surely. Why, you ask? Simple, as some stated above we dont have the money, we spend countless hours either working or studying, and it leaves us with very little time to grind. In my opinion "dedicated" players should also fall under this hardcore meaning you people speak of.

Whirlzap
I'm ready for it now :-)

I have two level 61s and a 57. Yes, I would love to get my bear to 61 also but I don't think that new content should be delayed because I haven't gotten there yet.

I also don't think that STS should hold off releasing new content because people are complaining about not being able to be elite or enjoy their gear.

Did everyone forget all the complaining that was going around because everyone was bored with the sewers and people were always threatening to quit? Now STS wants to release new content and some of those same people are saying no don't release new content we want to enjoy Nuri. Make up your mind.

I think that with so many people complaining about the release being to quick maybe late Nov is a fair compromise.

Problem is ....... You cannot make everyone happy.....

STS: Thank you for all your hard work and for considering the players opinions.
Well some people aren't.
Look not everyone has enough plat to do that so just consider it.

Singleteddy
10-13-2011, 07:27 PM
In the U.S., January is National Blood Donors Month. :)

DJMdivine
10-13-2011, 07:30 PM

Teddy is onto something here! :O

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 07:30 PM
In January, it's MAKETHEMOSTMONEYFORSTSDAY!

apocketlegend
10-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Even though Mt fang sounds Halloween, it's best for novermber when Christmas isn't rushed, haloween isn't rushed, and a good month plus to get yourself to 61!

arischal
10-13-2011, 07:38 PM

So still after Halloween right? Mid to late November is best

Patricks
10-13-2011, 07:39 PM
Um...it should come out in October, just as the announcement first said.

Why would u have people buy plat and elixirs to level by the end of October only to say, just kidding u have plenty of time.

Is this a ploy to have ppl buy plat they don't need?

What a huge ripoff and scam if mt fang comes out way later.

Uepauke
10-13-2011, 07:40 PM

Hey, that would be great... and sts has time to do a tie-in with promoting blood donating.

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 07:41 PM
IMO the strategy+teamwork to do sewers was 10 times harder than this new fail nuri hallowscmapaign.
People can solo the bosses here much easier
I stated to STS they need to add mini bosses at every corner to make it more difficult - like Berserkers in AO3.
and Honestly, I have a lot of ways to fix this by maybe working on something else....:

1.Add more quests to Nuri's
2. Make Nuri's harder, like I said above
3. Double Exp weekend pass for 50 platinum
4. Make New PvP maps. We haven't had a new one since Shadow Caves and we haven't had a good one since Forest Haven :P
5. Revamp Dark Forest
6. Add auction in all towns
7. Add potion vendor in all towns
8. Achievements
9. Lending Feature
10. Add more things to Daily Deal
11. Rearrange skills throughout levels
12. Add vanities
13. More Contests
14. More quests like Cyber Quests
15. Fix the report button on iPhone 4
16. Make town directories
17. More in-game activity
And I am sure there is more on my list....
-we

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 07:42 PM
they don't delay it on purpose to get people to buy plat, its just the wishywashyness of the players lol...plus some unforseen delays too

Shadowie
10-13-2011, 07:43 PM
I hope it be early next year. Let enjoy the holiday seasons first before mount fang release. I sure dun wanna rush throught everything and not enjoy the games at all. Fyi, i m already 61 and i still feel the delay of mount fang is most apporiate.

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 07:44 PM
I stated to STS they need to add mini bosses at every corner to make it more difficult - like Berserkers in AO3.
and Honestly, I have a lot of ways to fix this by maybe working on something else....:

1.Add more quests to Nuri's
2. Make Nuri's harder, like I said above
3. Double Exp weekend pass for 50 platinum
4. Make New PvP maps. We haven't had a new one since Shadow Caves and we haven't had a good one since Forest Haven :P
5. Revamp Dark Forest
6. Add auction in all towns
7. Add potion vendor in all towns
8. Achievements
9. Lending Feature
10. Add more things to Daily Deal
11. Rearrange skills throughout levels
12. Add vanities
13. More Contests
14. More quests like Cyber Quests
15. Fix the report button on iPhone 4
16. Make town directories
17. More in-game activity
And I am sure there is more on my list....
-we
i agree with everything but the cs in everytown, the double xp pass for 50 plat( it has to be way more imo) and the rearrange skills thing. everything else would be nice to have implemented :)

Patricks
10-13-2011, 07:47 PM

It was my understanding that mt fang would utilize the same town as nuri. I may be wrong.

KTpantyhose
10-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Honestly I'd like it for Halloween it's w cool to see some spooky new levels for a spooky day! Plus you did post threads on fb and here saying you're ready to release at the end of the month. My guild and I are very excited for it!!

xXDamonDXx
10-13-2011, 07:50 PM
The one, more Quests like cyber quests. I was thinking the very same thing.
We really need a set of quests like that again. Would also help those who cant afford good gear.

Its not to late to add something like that to nuris if they wait and release mount fang just after the christmas event. In jan.

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 07:54 PM
The one, more Quests like cyber quests. I was thinking the very same thing.
We really need a set of quests like that again. Would also help those who cant afford good gear.

Its not to late to add something like that to nuris if they wait and release mount fang just after the christmas event. In jan.
Great minds think alike.

razerfingers
Why are you guys making a poll? Im just curious cause if you postpone it to january lets say you just made alotta people who sold their demonic sets mad because they sold them for super cheap and now they cant really get them back no gear = no farming = no money which leads to angry clotheless people in balefort :) thants my 2 cents

Fncrazy
Blind I loved the 9999999 on one mule so much I made a new toon and named it Fnmule. Man I love this stuff, lol.
You make good points man. So here is what sts could do to fix the problem they caused by giving a release date. Push back release until the day after turkey day. This would give us a three day weekend to lvl, and peeps more time to get 61. This date is fair for both the peeps who sold sets plus those that need more time. Then make a quest for those that didn't make 61 so they still could get the shield, because even with push back to late nov. It's still to early. Lets say kill 25k enemies in nuri maps to get shield if u didn't have time to xp. This was my homie dalinuels idea. Then turn up the stupid steel drop so we can make these sets before update .
Sts messed up by trying to rush this so they gotta fix by trying to meet both parties half way. The ones that sold sets for new stuff and the ones trying to get 61.

Patricks
I guess I don't understand why people don't want new stuff that's available to come out!

If someone wants to enjoy nuris and demonic stuff longer then by all means do so. Just because mt fang comes out doesn't mean u r forced to leave nuris and go to mt fang.

Also the shield is for the hardcore. If u want it, be hardcore and go get it. It's there for the taking. I leveled one toon to 61 with only the free elixirs and nothing else. It's possible. I did it. It was hardcore.

CodyBearr
10-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Honestly whenever you Dev's think it's good, me on the other hand want the lv61 vanity shield but prob won't get it in time as I'm lv59 & dont plat pot at all...

Can't wait for holiday items though! Halloween, thanksgiving, x mas, new years!!!!!!

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 07:59 PM
I had an idea, give players opportunity to continue leveling to 61 and getting Shield of Hallows, but until they give up or get to 61, they can't access Mount Fang.

Just an idea...

StompArtist
10-13-2011, 08:03 PM
You guys better not complain your bored between here and January like a bunch of you where doing before Nuri's. Unbelievable!

Uepauke
10-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Boredom is good. Out of boredom comes creativity :D

Bwahahagirl
10-13-2011, 08:05 PM
I voted for after new years.. But I hope "after new years" doesn's mean just "sometime after new years" but right around new years. I only have 8k xp towards 61 but I think I'll make it by January :star:

StompArtist
10-13-2011, 08:10 PM
How about giving the shield out and releasing the content so the rest of the community who does not care to have the shield can play? It amazes me that everybody else would have to wait for folks to level up before being able to play the new levels... Anyways, we'll see what happens I guess.

Makes me want to start an abolish elite level rewards thread...

ooommmggg
10-13-2011, 08:10 PM
ASAP please Sam!

Gluttony
10-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Why are you guys making a poll? Im just curious cause if you postpone it to january lets say you just made alotta people who sold their demonic sets mad because they sold them for super cheap and now they cant really get them back no gear = no farming = no money which leads to angry clotheless people in balefort :) thants my 2 cents

It was their choice to sell to try to make some gold in the process for the new campaign, it was based off of an announcement that was vague to begin with and they saw an opportunity to capitalize. Since all players are not on the forums I see this as a type of insider trading because not everyone has access to this information. Being able to anticipate what the market is going to do is a skill, they took a gamble in order to profit and it didn't pan out.

Since I already mentioned the stock market, lets run with that. What if I read into the Chrome announcement that STS made for this week's SL event and got the idea that STS is going to merge with Google, so I bought as much stock as I could, only to find out that they're only going to a conference together and having an in game event to represent that. Now if my stock falls can I really be upset at anyone but myself?

milikechicken
10-13-2011, 08:15 PM
To be honest i feel sorry for the people that sold their items, and lost a crap load of money from it.. either way, the way glyph's drop in Nuri's, feels like a high drop % , well at least higher than getting it from Sewers (RR, FF, MM) that was a pain back thensssssss!!!

Plus for the people that joined during like aroudn august or something, they had 1-2 months to get to lvl 56, and they didn't complain? heck i was even close to lvl 56 , and if i reached it i would've gotten the ... Vanity helm :), Therefore I say!!!!!!!!

Buying LVl60 The Crown of Persistence 500plats!! :)
i'd take that crown of persistence over the bling bling vanity lfmao
Why not just let us buy The crowns/Shields When we reach that :D so therefor u can change the lvl Cap, cause i'd like that helm :D

PL Playa
10-13-2011, 08:24 PM
I realize that I am way behind on this answer but I would love mown fang to come out in January even February because of how busy I am going to be so I would like to get the vanity shield before the new release. Thanks for considering this! :D

Zarinx
Vampires don't suit thanksgiving, christmas, nor new years..
The suit Haloween!..so I vote for late October

Possibly a new campaign for Christmas..

Btw awesome game no matter wat you choose to do..

milikechicken
To be honest i feel sorry for the people that sold their items, and lost a crap load of money from it.. either way, the way glyph's drop in Nuri's, feels like a high drop % , well at least higher than getting it from Sewers (RR, FF, MM) that was a pain back thensssssss!!!

Plus for the people that joined during like aroudn august or something, they had 1-2 months to get to lvl 56, and they didn't complain? heck i was even close to lvl 56 , and if i reached it i would've gotten the ... Vanity helm :), Therefore I say!!!!!!!!

Buying LVl60 The Crown of Persistence 500plats!! :)
i'd take that crown of persistence over the bling bling vanity lfmao
Why not just let us buy The crowns/Shields When we reach that :D so therefor u can change the lvl Cap, cause i'd like that helm :D

STS makes money, we get the new vanities that comes out , they get the lvl cap, we get the new gear OMGOSH

Roasty
10-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Definitely Halloween! I just think that vampires would fit with the dark Halloween spirit :)

PatsoeGamer
10-13-2011, 08:28 PM
What I think:

Great answer Apollo- thanks for a logical and sincere view which I totally agree with

JJXEJECT
10-13-2011, 08:29 PM
After new years/ im sure lots of people would most likely quit if it is released this early as will I cuz i would be losing lots of money in PL and that would seem like STS is greedy for raising caps real early for us to spend for more plat. so After New Years for me

Jayche
10-13-2011, 08:31 PM
ok...

1. for those who dont have time, no money for plats, and etc., i agree with you guys, so extending it will be ideal till next year, so perhaps cut the nuri shield by halloween or later during turkey day. since fang will be pushed back. but also

2. for those who want it now, due to money spent and time grinded, it will be a horrible loss, if it will be held back, something has to be compensated some where for those who loss millions invested with the short time demon sets only had...ppl worked hard for it..so must think of that as well.

either way, find solutions to equate this problem for both parties. im just trying mediate the two, i want to take back my vote and extend it to next year. just unfortunate for the millions loss for these sets, and hope they will be compensated.

EDIT: or have fang released during halloween, with no cap like someone suggested earlier in thread (sorry for forgetting your name), and give an exclusive item to be found in fang for lvl 61s of every class of toon, like what you guys did on SL, then think of furthering new content by next year with a cap raise. as i can see on SL, map designs end new armor are coming in every 2 months, so i believe it wont be hard for you guys to design newer content for PL with cap lvl increase, especially with the plat we buy from you guys ;]

i feel like after this mix up, cs on items will never be the same again. so hence my suggestion on edit, to have it fair

PatsoeGamer
10-13-2011, 08:35 PM
I would be the first to have it want to release as soon as possible, but chatting with people made me reconsider.

We have halloween and Christmas to keep us busy. What to do after that? Releasing mount fang after new-year would give us a constant stream of new stuff, and allows us all to focus on holiday farming.

Don't get me wrong, I lost LOTS of millions by selling my demonic sets cheap, when mount fang was announced, and I also finished my 3 toons to 61. But in the long run I think releasing mount fang later would be a good thing. If everything is released right now, people will possibly start to complain that there's nothing new to do after new-year.

This is all my personal opinion of course, I can understand that people don't agree with it :)

Wise words! I couldn't agree more with what your saying!

largecommand
10-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Yes I agree with people who vote till after December... Make it after January if you can....The people with no plat is hard for them to level to 61..I only have 6k exp so far :rolls eyes:. Anyways just delay it as far as possible

Arthanos
10-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Honestly, im going to have to go with mid-late november. A lot of people who sold their sets wont be as angry, because the market may not climb as high, and they may even be able to profit off of other's mistakes. This will be soon enough, but because of all the hype, people either want Mt Fang yesterday or New Years. Meeting in the middle will give people time to lvl, farm for NEW gear, but won't give the market a huge chance to increase gear back to regular price. So, Mid- late November is my vote.

Arsenal
10-13-2011, 08:41 PM

"Not everybody", once again your only thinking of yourself and how you don't want to be 61, not the other millions of players.

Nightarcher
10-13-2011, 08:43 PM
I don't play any more, but I say give it one month. Because of the amount which people invested, and those who want to continue leveling without elixirs, giving some more time is only reasonable. Raising the level cap soon is great, but since everyone was expecting more time, a late November launch would relieve stress while bringing new content swiftly.

--

As it is, a Halloween event and level cap raise will be released for PL and SL simultaneously, and 4 major things going on could be inconvenient for loyal supporters who play both games. :)

Patricks
10-13-2011, 08:43 PM
I realize that I am way behind on this answer but I would love mown fang to come out in January even February because of how busy I am going to be so I would like to get the vanity shield before the new release. Thanks for considering this! :D

Come to think of it, I'm thinking about taking a little break from playing, catching up on some television, and possibly studying abroad. I would like to be able to take a few more naps through out the day as well.

When i do make time to play, I also want to be able to solo the maps for my xp without the help of other players or any elixirs, not even the free ones. I also want all 20 character slot filled and leveled to 61.

I don't think it would be fair for me (or anyone else that has my kind of schedule), to have mount fang come out any sooner than September 2012.

Actually september 2012 might be too soon. Perhaps january 2013. This way all of us can have time to really enjoy nuris maps and demonic sets to its fullest.

Maybe you can make mt fang a separate game that's not part of pocket legends. Then i could have all the time I need.

Thanks for considering this!

Dracula
10-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Definitely Halloween! I just think that vampires would fit with the dark Halloween spirit :)

Did someone say....vampires?

milikechicken
10-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Apollo
What I think:

Great answer Apollo- thanks for a logical and sincere view which I totally agree with. Really? cuz i've been asking it for This halloween? and i'm lvl 61? so i wasted a lotta elixers n stuff but i'm not complaining? I say now cuz i've seen ppl sell their demonic etc for so cheap just so they can salvage what they've lost? and if it was for my selfish reasons? then what is it :)?cuz i was neither dumb nor smart, and i say that for a reason cuz i dind't waste anymoney buying demonic nor selling my demonic, i made my own demonic :)! if i/people were selfish then why am i not spazzing for next year? And wanting it nows?

PatsoeGamer
10-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Good point. And why did we wait 7 months for Nuri's and only have 7 quests?

Very good point, STS could create some quests at these tents for nuris instead similar to pelts or cyber quests!

Topazshadow
10-13-2011, 08:57 PM
I have an idea. You know how you cannot get the crown of persistence? Ypu guys should make it for when u get to 56 you can make a vanity crown of persistence. Thank you for your time. Love ya guys!

deafmaster
10-13-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm open to many different launch dates. I agree that some people need some extra time to reach the cap like Arsenal said.

There is only one thing that I would like. That the PL and SL updates are not launched simultaneously. I know a pumpkin vanity has already been created in SL, so I'm assuming the Halloween launch is still a go. Therefore, it would be cool if you calculate the amount of time an average player will need in SL to grind toons to cap, and space out the PL launch so that they players can enjoy both launches to the fullest. Just my 2 pennies :-)

Arsenal
10-13-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm open to many different launch dates. I agree that some people need some extra tome to reach the cap like Arsenal said.

There is only one thing that I would like. That is that the PL and SL updates are not launched simultaneously. I know a pumpkin vanity has already been created in SL, so I'm assuming the Halloween launch is still a go. Therefore, it would be cool if you calculate the amount of time an average player will need in SL to grind toons to cap, and space out the PL launch so that they players can enjoy both launches to the fullest. Just my 2 pennies :-)

Another good idea.

Whirlzap
10-13-2011, 09:04 PM
Agree with Deafy up thar.
With the SL events and all, BBQ AND CHROME, it's impossible for me to level my PL.

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 09:07 PM
I have an idea. You know how you cannot get the crown of persistence? Ypu guys should make it for when u get to 56 you can make a vanity crown of persistence. Thank you for your time. Love ya guys!
it was awarded for doing the big 83k grind...there would be so much controversy if this happened

xero
10-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Theres quite a few players (myself included) that im SURE will feel cheated out of the elite shield (due to school/work/other personal reasons). Now im sure if you guys released it asap like a lot of people on the forums would want, there may be some things that might feel rushed. More people will inevitably complain of bugs in bosses/missing quests/general bugs not mentioned. Seems like the whole Mt Fang experience would feel rushed IMO.

For those of you that sold your sets in anticipation of the quick release of Mt Fang, i sorry :p

Lillypink
10-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Take it out on december 1st plz it gives me time to lvl up

cmangalos
10-13-2011, 09:25 PM
well for me, it better to release it at the end of this month, why? for level 61 i have a question, while reaching the highest lvl, what do you wanna do? hunt nuri? pvp? then some will say pl is boring now, updates like this were release to keep the game live, the only mere reason why you dont want the update is because your precious demonic set will be wasted right? and the plat you use to reach 61. well it was your call to reach 61. you did not anticipate that there is still another map that was announced the same day nuri was anounced, so if you say if update were released not gonna play pl anymore, then go ahead quit, your not the only player of pl in the world. and i bet you cant resist the temptation and will play pl again

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 09:36 PM
Late November would help everyone I think. Btw I love how STS has been on top of their games lately.

Zarinx
10-13-2011, 09:37 PM
well for me, it better to release it at the end of this month, why? for level 61 i have a question, while reaching the highest lvl, what do you wanna do? hunt nuri? pvp? then some will say pl is boring now, updates like this were release to keep the game live, the only mere reason why you dont want the update is because your precious demonic set will be wasted right? and the plat you use to reach 61. well it was your call to reach 61. you did not anticipate that there is still another map that was announced the same day nuri was anounced, so if you say if update were released not gonna play pl anymore, then go ahead quit, your not the only player of pl in the world. and i bet you cant resist the temptation and will play pl again

Word..

Flickz
10-13-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm open to many different launch dates. I agree that some people need some extra tome to reach the cap like Arsenal said.

There is only one thing that I would like. That is that the PL and SL updates are not launched simultaneously. I know a pumpkin vanity has already been created in SL, so I'm assuming the Halloween launch is still a go. Therefore, it would be cool if you calculate the amount of time an average player will need in SL to grind toons to cap, and space out the PL launch so that they players can enjoy both launches to the fullest. Just my 2 pennies :-)

Another good idea. would be a better idea if everybody played star legends

Fncrazy
10-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Just release it and make a way for peeps to get the shield. This is a great game and Sts Does a great job.

TheBirds
10-13-2011, 10:37 PM
i personally believe mount fang should come out now and lvl cap in jan! have mount fang be an elite map like shadow caves where.

bronislav84
10-13-2011, 10:47 PM
June! Yes, I said June! After December. Most of us need more time. And we have lives.

Numb
10-13-2011, 10:49 PM
This instant

itzyou
10-13-2011, 10:55 PM
This month:)

FluffNStuff
10-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Just a thought. What if the code allowed players to still have a chance at the shield of hallows if and only if that character has not yet entered Mount Fang. It would be a players decision to take the long road to 61. This would help keep the economy going as there would still be a demand for the level 60 gear (Mt fang gear being 61+ and useless to this group) and it does not keep other players getting to play the new content. If viable, would this solve the main issue for most?

dudetus
10-13-2011, 11:30 PM
^ Good for everyone?

KingFu
10-13-2011, 11:44 PM
I'd still sooner have it come out later. Since I've already lost a ton, and we've hardly gotten to enjoy nuri. Also, wouldn't it still be kind of unfair? Since those who are 61 get to see the new campaign, while those who want 61 yet can't buy it have to wait?

Zeus
10-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Really? cuz i've been asking it for This halloween? and i'm lvl 61? so i wasted a lotta elixers n stuff but i'm not complaining? I say now cuz i've seen ppl sell their demonic etc for so cheap just so they can salvage what they've lost? and if it was for my selfish reasons? then what is it :)?cuz i was neither dumb nor smart, and i say that for a reason cuz i dind't waste anymoney buying demonic nor selling my demonic, i made my own demonic :)! if i/people were selfish then why am i not spazzing for next year? And wanting it nows?

I think you missed the entire point to my post. It was never regarding demonic gear. Reading comprehension is a viable skill. :)

iamnobody
10-14-2011, 12:45 AM
Maybe can release Mount Fang/raise cap with the original schedule BUT Keep the XP requirment for lvl 61. Keep the Shield of Hallows and bring back the Crown of Persistence(I really love it). Only 61 or above can enter Mount Fang. Everybody happy.

milikechicken
10-14-2011, 01:39 AM
I think you missed the entire point to my post. It was never regarding demonic gear. Reading comprehension is a viable skill. :)

what i got was from the quote of someone elses so not my fault :) and not really because little children play this game , therefore it's a GAME not Business school or Medical school. So you technically don't need to learn how to read as well , and still pull through. correct me if i'm wrong?

Sassinya
10-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Just release it as scheduled, personally not one of my PL toons are near cap, but even if they were, its a game, that's supposed to be played in fun. In my opinion getting angry at the developers for doing their job and giving us new content to keep it fresh isn't fair.
Now if i had a toon in any danger of being close to the exclusive gear I can honestly say that I too would be frustrated and disappointed. Having said that, I would still support them releasing content on their schedule as it is them who give us this little realm to which many of us turn to take a much needed break from RL pressures and frustrations.

Edit: auto complete failure

milikechicken
10-14-2011, 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Apollo
What I think:

Plus people "comprehend" words differently , we don't all have the same opinion. Besides, you didn't even mention demonic or glyph in there you basically described how people would be selfish for their needs? where i explained that i didn't show any selfishness?

Originally Posted by milikechicken
Really? cuz i've been asking it for This halloween? and i'm lvl 61? so i wasted a lotta elixers n stuff but i'm not complaining? I say now cuz i've seen ppl sell their demonic etc for so cheap just so they can salvage what they've lost? and if it was for my selfish reasons? then what is it ?cuz i was neither dumb nor smart, and i say that for a reason cuz i dind't waste anymoney buying demonic nor selling my demonic, i made my own demonic ! if i/people were selfish then why am i not spazzing for next year? And wanting it nows?

For all fairness, You're not 100% sure if they're selfish or not? Not like you know me IRL

AdinoEznite
10-14-2011, 02:03 AM
im really on the fence about this one

however i do have to say it does sound more logical to delay the release....as much as i want it now...its doesnt make much sense to have big events every 3 weeks or so
halloween, MT fang, christmas would all happen really close together
having halloween, christmas, then MT fang does make sense as to spread it out and then unless STS has all these new maps almost ready, there wouldnt be as long of a waiting time for the next cap release

btw can someone tell me when the winter festival ended last year?

but selfishly....id want to sooner but thats because i will have more time late october-december time than i would have after new years
then again...i could use the more time to try and reach the lvl cap and hope that the CoP comes back

as i cant decide, i will abstain from voting and just leave it at that

deitz
10-14-2011, 05:56 AM
Im not lvl 61 yet. Lvl (60 1/4) ,and it Wouldn't hurt my feelings if u released it yesterday. I like idea of Halloween especially since MT fang was originally suppose to come out with nuri's just saying

Imsebastiaanl
10-14-2011, 05:58 AM

when u guys know? there are most votes on 'after new year', but also before it. I hope december!

Heavenanjel
10-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Halloween time def!!! I know others need time to level but those who have or dont care if they do shouldnt hafta wait. Mt. Fang is gonna be awesome and im very excited for it :) And honestly if you had waited for everyone to reach the level cap before bringing out Nuri, we would still be waiting. Those who wanna reach level cap before it comes out should band together and run run run. Ill be doing runs tday if anyone wants to join :))

Vegetaz
10-14-2011, 07:44 AM
By the looks of it its either now or after New years... should choose a time right in the middle.

vaffunculo
10-14-2011, 08:07 AM
The cap should be increased this month as scheduled imo, anyone that wanted level cap had/still has enough time to max. I went from 60 to 61 in about one week running nuri almost exclusively, thats only 28 xp per run on 4x. The cop/soh are hardcore rewards. Whats hardcore about having the game progression held up so others can level at a slower pace?
I keep seeing people post they will quit if previous vanity items come back or if level cap increases..i say grow up, trying to blackmail the devs into making things your way is childish besides the fact that probably every person claiming they will quit wont.
Just my observations and opinion, I have never posted before but after seeing this childish jealousy nonsense I had to add my two cents

Kalielle
10-14-2011, 08:23 AM
I vote for having it come out as soon as it's ready, but without a level cap increase. New content is good and I think with the higher XP requirements for the higher levels, it makes sense to have more content to fill the long journey. I'm thinking of all the content that people at say levels 25-35 have available to fill that already short leveling phase: swamps, extra swamps, regular and elite frozen dungeons, sandstone caves, and a ton of quests. But at level 55 there are only 5 maps with a few very short quests, even though it takes much longer to level at that point. I think it would make sense to add a second set of maps to fill the 55-60 grind.

Yvonnel
10-14-2011, 08:28 AM
The cap should be increased this month as scheduled imo, anyone that wanted level cap had/still has enough time to max. I went from 60 to 61 in about one week running nuri almost exclusively, thats only 28 xp per run on 4x. The cop/soh are hardcore rewards. Whats hardcore about having the game progression held up so others can level at a slower pace?
I keep seeing people post they will quit if previous vanity items come back or if level cap increases..i say grow up, trying to blackmail the devs into making things your way is childish besides the fact that probably every person claiming they will quit wont.
Just my observations and opinion, I have never posted before but after seeing this childish jealousy nonsense I had to add my two cents

You must be missing a zero. And your numbers dont work anyway. Symphony runs give over 400xp per run on a 4x elixir. It took me 10 days to level to 61, at roughly 1.5 hours a day. I can understand people who can'r commit the platinum and or time to do that and would like a little more time. I know several people who want the level cap raised are playing 5-6 hours a day. Just because some of you can do that doesn't mean everyone can.

Plus, I want to be able to enjoy the Holiday content. We spent a ton of time doing the holiday maps. Trust me you are going to want to be able to farm those maps instead of worrying about getting to level cap.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Xyzther
10-14-2011, 08:30 AM
My only question is... Will sts use these poll results and actually release it when the majority of the people want it out?

FluffNStuff
10-14-2011, 08:48 AM
I'd still sooner have it come out later. Since I've already lost a ton, and we've hardly gotten to enjoy nuri. Also, wouldn't it still be kind of unfair? Since those who are 61 get to see the new campaign, while those who want 61 yet can't buy it have to wait?

It would be a compromise. Some players get more time to complete the full trek to 61 and some players get to enter the new content earlier. Each player would make that decision for themselves. As to the unfair part, people are signing up for PL every day, so there will always be someone who got there later.

Then again, this might not be possible to implement.

vaffunculo
10-14-2011, 08:49 AM

You must be missing a zero. And your numbers dont work anyway. Symphony runs give over 400xp per run on a 4x elixir. It took me 10 days to level to 61, at roughly 1.5 hours a day. I can understand people who can'r commit the platinum and or time to do that and would like a little more time. I know several people who want the level cap raised are playing 5-6 hours a day. Just because some of you can do that doesn't mean everyone can.

Plus, I want to be able to enjoy the Holiday content. We spent a ton of time doing the holiday maps. Trust me you are going to want to be able to farm those maps instead of worrying about getting to level cap.

I played much more than one and half hours a day, again the reward and level 61 are for the hardcore...if real life takes precedent over this game for you or others .then good, it shows your priorites are in order. To ask sts to put off an update just so others that are not able to play a lot is just childish. Thats the difference between hardcore and players like you, you want to do the hardcore aspects of the game in a non hardcore way lol. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a hardcore reward.

Imsebastiaanl
10-14-2011, 09:17 AM
lol, i want it later to have more time to get to cap, although I'm not going for elite stuff
Huh? I thanked you... Fail lol

stank
10-14-2011, 09:29 AM
I think fang with lvl cap in january. That way we can all enjoy nuri, halloween, and winter festival. Lots of farming and lvling to do now. Would be to much if a new lvl cap was thrown in the middle. My opinion

SeaNoname
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
I hope it would be released in early/late December. Having exams in 2 weeks, I don't wanna miss out!

Elyseon
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Lol i love how people think they are elite for using 4x elixir. That makes it easier, the elites are the ones that do it w/o elixs

Elyseon
10-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Maybe to please both sides u could release 1 ffa teaser map w/ no xp. Like everything just spawns randomly.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-14-2011, 10:19 AM
will Mt. Fang cost platinum?

StompArtist
10-14-2011, 10:21 AM
will Mt. Fang cost platinum?

According to a post by Samhayne somewhere in the forums. Nope.

Yvonnel
10-14-2011, 10:21 AM
I played much more than one and half hours a day, again the reward and level 61 are for the hardcore...if real life takes precedent over this game for you or others .then good, it shows your priorites are in order. To ask sts to put off an update just so others that are not able to play a lot is just childish. Thats the difference between hardcore and players like you, you want to do the hardcore aspects of the game in a non hardcore way lol. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a hardcore reward.

Well then using that logic, STS should have increased the level cap as soon as the 1st 10 people hit 61 opening weekend.

In my opinion the hardcore are the ones who take the time to do it without elixirs. At 100 xp per run in Symphony it would take 1,000 runs to hit 61. We typically avg 5 1/2 minutes per run. That is 5,500 minutes. That is 91 hours of game time. Hardcore is based on the individual settings it is defined for. If the average PL player plays 1 hour a day, then the average player will consider 2 hours a day hardcore. That is still 45 days!

How many hours a day do you consider hardcore? Just because you have no other influences in your life and you can spend however many hours a day playing video games, does not mean everyone can.

I think it's pretty hardcore for me to work 60+ hours a week, spend 3-4 hours a night with my family, and still squeeze in some time for PL everyday (gotta have my fix)!

And a piece of advice, the tone of your posts are going to make many people judge you accordingly.

springtime
10-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I think we should have time to enjoy what was just put out. Just because everyone isn't at 61 doesn't mean they are not hard core. I had to get my three characters to 60. And not everyone can afford plat to get to 61.

Christmas and halloween are coming and I too would like to enjoy the special pl fun without being distracted.

vaffunculo
10-14-2011, 10:36 AM

Well then using that logic, STS should have increased the level cap as soon as the 1st 10 people hit 61 opening weekend.

In my opinion the hardcore are the ones who take the time to do it without elixirs. At 100 xp per run in Symphony it would take 1,000 runs to hit 61. We typically avg 5 1/2 minutes per run. That is 5,500 minutes. That is 91 hours of game time. Hardcore is based on the individual settings it is defined for. If the average PL player plays 1 hour a day, then the average player will consider 2 hours a day hardcore. That is still 45 days!

How many hours a day do you consider hardcore? Just because you have no other influences in your life and you can spend however many hours a day playing video games, does not mean everyone can.

I think it's pretty hardcore for me to work 60+ hours a week, spend 3-4 hours a night with my family, and still squeeze in some time for PL everyday (gotta have my fix)!

And a piece of advice, the tone of your posts are going to make many people judge you accordingly.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed
Fascinate

The tone of my post is one of disbelief...
We could be playing a game that the devs just coast on and not put forth any effort, Instead we have this game with devs that put in the time, make improvements and advance the game...and all most can do is complain.
I think instead of complaining about elixr users, you should thank us. We keep game free for you.
No where in my post did I claim to be "elite" as I saw one post suggest so before ranting about elixr users think before you post..we keep it free.

modredd
10-14-2011, 10:39 AM
After January blows,That is wayyyyyy to far from now for the people at 61 already!
Im still big on compromise,If the poll is showing now or next year do it in the middle!
Nov-Dec but I will tell you this the month of Christmas P.L will not be a priorty!
My family and the three major holidays that all fall in that time frame will be!
:eagerness:

Ayc2000
10-14-2011, 10:42 AM
We could be playing a game that the devs just coast on and not put forth any effort, Instead we have this game with devs that put in the time, make improvements and advance the game...and all most can do is complain.
I think instead of complaining about elixr users, you should thank us. We keep game free for you.
No where in my post did I claim to be "elite" as I saw one post suggest so before ranting about elixr users think before you post..we keep it free.
we aren't compaining either...what if that was our way of showing our "disbelief"

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-14-2011, 10:45 AM
According to a post by Samhayne somewhere in the forums. Nope.

ty i appreciate it ;)

Fastcast
10-14-2011, 11:08 AM
November

XghostzX
10-14-2011, 03:22 PM
After ner years!!

Slush
10-14-2011, 03:53 PM
I regret voting after December, should of pressed after new years. :/

Ditto

Zeus
10-14-2011, 08:22 PM

You really assume that elixir users keep the game free? I can break down the facts for you if you'd like. This is coming from somebody who has spent 14.4K platinum and has 4.4k surplus platinum. I would never think that I am better than anybody else just because I can spend more money.

Arsenal
10-14-2011, 09:55 PM
so before ranting about elixr users think before you post..we keep it free.

Poor choice of words my friend.

Skeletonlord
10-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Not yet I need to lvl to 58 first so about January 2012

shygurl81
10-15-2011, 12:50 AM
it should be released as announced!

anglfyr
10-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Christmas and halloween are coming and I too would like to enjoy the special pl fun without being distracted.
Same!

kevin0905
10-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Christmas would be perfect

WhoIsThis
10-15-2011, 03:54 AM
I'd say a solid majority want it this year, although they seem to be divided on what time this year. Maybe mid-December is the best compromise?

Kaytar
10-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Today

Zeus
10-15-2011, 04:42 PM
Today

Developers don't work on the weekends. Well, most of them don't. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think that will happen. :(

cjackyo
10-15-2011, 04:43 PM
After the new year plz. We have halloween and christmas quests coming up to keep us busy so I vote til after the new year. It would be to much all at once other wise.

LADYHADASSA
10-15-2011, 04:47 PM
Somhow the choices are a bit off. I would vote for mt fang to come when halloween event is removed, allowing players to enjoy all the content created :)

starjaya
10-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Hohoho.omg now I'm confused Sam^_^ whatever.even I'm 61 now.if January the decision.you must promise every months.I mean oct,nov.dec you must have new map like hallowen:tongue: Thanks.HOHOHO...

Elf-Orc-Naga
10-16-2011, 10:16 AM
November is the best candidate! Only pl and sl are my application i only open in my phone hahahaha.

Off topic:
1)would there be new skills? I bet there is since level 66 would be boring for creating builds
2) vanity back armor for cap 61?
Or new vanity helm or shield whicn has an option to craft with vanity crown 56 and nuri shield 61 for some unique and hardcore image!?
3) utilizing old legendary cool items ro be crafted and have lvl 65 stats?! Like lvl 55 gemstone fury set or lvl 50 cosmos set will be some sort of lvl 65 set with diff cool glowing coor when crafted!? This way old maps will be played too :) aw i missed keeper the totem where player ask keeper lol
4) when is pet be release? Hehe im waiting for my pet lol
5) any new low lvl dungeon which offers cool drop? I bet lvl 40 items lack items. pvp tournaments for low levels?

oxdream81
10-16-2011, 10:42 AM
OMG after new year :( impossible !! so very very late... my all char was already 61,

i hope so late Octobre, because dev was already new campaign and new level cap, that is so cool for have a new player and have for motive still game.

:)

Imsebastiaanl
10-16-2011, 01:24 PM
november or december is perfect!! not after new year pls...