PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Approval required for majority of posts

doomdoomdoom
05-24-2017, 03:40 AM
I am not sure what was changed a couple months ago. But now the majority of my posts require moderator approval before appearing on the forums. All my posts do eventually appear on forums, and I can't figure out what is triggering the need for moderator approval. I am not the only person experiencing this problem.

Could you please revert the filtering/bot system to be as it was in the past?

Grantley
06-14-2017, 09:47 PM
I am not sure what was changed a couple months ago. But now the majority of my posts require moderator approval before appearing on the forums. All my posts do eventually appear on forums, and I can't figure out what is triggering the need for moderator approval. I am not the only person experiencing this problem.

Could you please revert the filtering/bot system to be as it was in the past?
Because of this issue my posts are getting removed again and again sts gotta fix this as soon as possible

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk

Grantley
06-14-2017, 10:05 PM
Hope STS solve this problem as soon as possible I am not able to post any single suggestion -.-

Sent from my GT-S7270 using Tapatalk

Justg
06-15-2017, 10:49 AM
Hope STS solve this problem as soon as possible I am not able to post any single suggestion -.-

We did loosen up the moderation. I would suggest you use less odd characters in your posts.

doomdoomdoom
06-15-2017, 11:19 AM
We did loosen up the moderation. I would suggest you use less odd characters in your posts.

Thank you for adjusting it.

doomdoomdoom
06-29-2017, 03:26 AM
Since the change, none of my posts have ended up in moderator jail. Thank You!