PDA

View Full Version : early? dont you mean late?

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Im not making this thread to post your views of when you think mt. Fang should come out. I was under the assumption mt. Fang was to be released by the end of the summer thats what the official announcement and until this week there has been no other dates. Am i right? If not please let me know.
If i do happen to be right then mt. Fang is indeed late

Otukura
10-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Im not making this thread to post your views of when you think mt. Fang should come out. I was under the assumption mt. Fang was to be released by the end of the summer thats what the official announcement and until this week there has been no other dates. Am i right? If not please let me know.

It was originally going to be another 55-61 dungeon, the fact that its raising the cap to 66 is what irks everyone I think.

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:21 PM

It was originally going to be another 55-61 dungeon, the fact that its raising the cap to 66 is what irks everyone I think.

Gotcha... just made a new thread

WoundedEagle
10-13-2011, 06:37 PM
Yes, the original point was that it was to be released with Nuri's. Then it changed to being a possible platinum-purchased dungeon. It would be elite. Now that it is a cap increase, after 2 months of Nuri's, everyone is mad as stated above.

ghost.mw
10-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Maybe sometime will help

Phoenixking
10-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah lol what we consider early is CAP RISE not Mt. Fang

saool
10-13-2011, 07:03 PM
It's late! It's late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! It's late! It's late! It's late! :)

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 08:02 PM
It should be end of november. When MT Fang comesout

Zeus
10-14-2011, 12:06 AM
The solution to this would be that STS leaves us in the dark until they are sure of their decisions. Never before have I taken such a big financial hit both money wise and virtual gold wise for a game. Note: It's not that I can't afford it, it's that we were mislead.

I do realize then people will complain, but it is better than releasing public statements that prove to be fickle and changing at every nook and cranny.

StompArtist
10-14-2011, 12:09 AM
perhaps they realized that not many people are actually playing the elite dungeons... pretty empty in there..

Navygreen
10-14-2011, 07:33 AM
Players were upset at the release date, they decided to wait and take opinions.

Yvonnel
10-14-2011, 07:40 AM
perhaps they realized that not many people are actually playing the elite dungeons... pretty empty in there..

Pretty accurate statement Stomp. Shadow Caves can still rip a party apart. And no one farms the gear because the Glyph gears are better. I can see why STS would rather release as a cap increase map.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Samhayne
10-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Pretty accurate statement Stomp. Shadow Caves can still rip a party apart. And no one farms the gear because the Glyph gears are better. I can see why STS would rather release as a cap increase map.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Yup