PDA

View Full Version : STS and Pocket Legends. The good old days are back!

MoarPewPew
10-13-2011, 06:15 PM
This past month I have been really seeing the admins taking suggestions from the community again and implementing them. Having a ambassador meeting and now asking the players when we want Mt Fang out really makes us players feel connected in the direction of the game.

Keep up the good work! PL is going to have an even brighter future.

Cascade
10-13-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah! It's really awesome when players are helping shape the realm of Alterra!

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Moar, this is so true, you read my mind!

Samhayne
10-13-2011, 08:56 PM
We know that our customers and our fans are the game - it would be nothing without anyone playing it. Thanks for being part of the fun!

ghost.mw
10-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Its always good to hear the players opinions :)

apocketlegend
10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Go STS dev team!

pastrychef
10-13-2011, 11:07 PM
What are the odds of getting rid of GCD?

SUPAPRODIGY
10-13-2011, 11:29 PM
What are the odds of getting rid of GCD?

Its already in and we have gotten use to it so might as well get use to it we all were upset in the beggining but now we dont even care...

Ghastly
10-14-2011, 06:16 AM
What's the GCD?

pastrychef
10-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Its already in and we have gotten use to it so might as well get use to it we all were upset in the beggining but now we dont even care...

Since we were talking about "good old days" and devs seem to be truly listening, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Yes, I'm used to it, but I still hate it with a passion. I don't know who you are referring to when you say "we dont even care", but a bunch of my friends still care.

pastrychef
10-14-2011, 06:36 AM
What's the GCD?

Global Cool Down. Currently, whenever you press a skill button, all your other skill buttons can not be used again until the "global" cool down period has passed. In the "good old days", each skill button had their own cool down. So, for example, if you pressed Evasion, while that is in its cool down period, you can use your other skills such as Thorn Root, Blast Shot, etc.

Kelstrick
10-14-2011, 06:41 AM
Moar, you nailed it and I'd like to add the Devs also listened to our comments regarding the UI upgrade and made quite a few of the changes that we requested to improve on what they delivered.

I've got to say, its very cool to feel like we're truly part of the game! Thanks to the Devs and cheers to the player community for making PL a great place to be!

Ixillicus
10-14-2011, 06:48 AM
Yeah, I am glad that they are willing to weigh gamer response with the development of the new game. PL is awesome :)

Navygreen
10-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Yeah I agree I like how we all have a part in shaping this game. Its pretty cool.