PDA

View Full Version : mt. fang no lvl cap increase?

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:20 PM
So i thought what if they released mt. Fang but didnt raise the cap. Make both sets end game sets but give the mt. Fang sets dual spec like stats. Example: int requirement but affects str based playing style . I always hear players talking about a new class maybe this could be a way to do that without actualy creating another class. Im sure the current sets stats will need to be tweaked and fine tuned. Just a thought so we can have new content and players dont feel robed of time and money

MoarPewPew
10-13-2011, 06:22 PM
Actually I think you have a good point. I would like MT Fang to be released early too without the cap being raised.

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 06:27 PM
then they would have to make another new campaign, but yeah, i was hoping for an elite dungeon like shadowcaves and frozen nightmares :)

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:32 PM
then they would have to make another new campaign, but yeah, i was hoping for an elite dungeon like shadowcaves and frozen nightmares :)

I dont think mt. Fang was planed to be the end of the PL saga especialy coming out with a lvl cap this quick... i mean two monts for fang and eight months for the next just doesnt sound right. I hope they have more planned already

Aki
10-13-2011, 06:35 PM
This is a good idea from a player's perspective. However, look at this from the developer's perpective. The devs will derive much lesser plat sales from this than the current plan.

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 06:36 PM
I dont think mt. Fang was planed to be the end of the PL saga especialy coming out with a lvl cap this quick... i mean two monts for fang and eight months for the next just doesnt sound right. I hope they have more planned already sewers was about 7 months, which is why i think they should keep nuris for atleast 5 months. plus, i am sure they have ideas, but it would take time to implement them, they could just save this campaign so they will have more ideas for the future.

Elyseon
10-13-2011, 06:37 PM
I dont think mt. Fang was planed to be the end of the PL saga especialy coming out with a lvl cap this quick... i mean two monts for fang and eight months for the next just doesnt sound right. I hope they have more planned already

Online games generally dont usually have 'ends' always new stuff unless game goes down totally, which i dont see happening for PL

Zapoke
10-13-2011, 06:38 PM
This is a good idea from a player's perspective. However, look at this from the developer's perpective. The devs will derive much lesser plat sales from this than the current plan.

But if it was an extremely difficult map, people would use elixirs to farm it. :p

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:39 PM

Not if they come up with a new map. Granted they will have more work but still have players grinding to 61 and the possibility of losing players drops. Short term loss long term gain imo.

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Online games generally dont usually have 'ends' always new stuff unless game goes down totally, which i dont see happening for PL

Lol i think were trying to make the same point.

xXDamonDXx
10-13-2011, 06:46 PM
I think after Mount Fang a campaign called Humania is coming to pocket legends.
So I'm sure they have already planned ahead.

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Not if they come up with a new map. Granted they will have more work but still have players grinding to 61 and the possibility of losing players drops. Short term loss long term gain imo. they can't come up with a map that quickly...it takes a month or two, plus now there's SL and possibly DL so the devs would have a LOT of work to do

ghost.mw
10-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Not a bad idea

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 06:48 PM
where did you hear that? pics or it didn't happen ;)

Cytokinesis
10-13-2011, 06:49 PM
where did you hear that? pics or it didn't happen ;)
sam or someone announced it at the BBQ..........

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Not if they come up with a new map. Granted they will have more work but still have players grinding to 61 and the possibility of losing players drops. Short term loss long term gain imo. they can't come up with a map that quickly...it takes a month or two, plus now there's SL and possibly DL so the devs would have a LOT of work to do

Their considering delaying till end of january thats nearly four months. No offense to sts but if their going to take on the work load of 3 games they need the power to produce

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 06:54 PM
yeah, but four-seven months is the normal time between level raises...

ocagrevy
10-13-2011, 06:56 PM
yeah, but four-seven months is the normal time between level raises...

Thats what this thread is asking for :)

Zapoke
10-13-2011, 10:14 PM

Supposedly, they have PL generically mapped out to level 100. ;o