PDA

View Full Version : Crate Token Vendor

Spell
05-24-2017, 12:54 PM
Id like to suggest a new crate token vendor in the new chancel of light town ^^

He would contain updated items for crate tokens!

I feel like heroics pets should be in this vendor.

Zeus
05-24-2017, 03:37 PM
I don't see the need to devalue heroic eggs. They're limited time for a reason. If you want them at that weekend, then get them. It's an interesting dynamic of the game that should be preserved.

Korabiv
05-24-2017, 07:49 PM
I think it would be cool if they added all the arcanes into crate token vendor. This would prevent certain species from going extinct.

extrapayah
05-25-2017, 01:22 AM
in few games that i've played before, which has similar system to this crate vendor, things that can be exchanged usually are outdated things, so that it can protect the premium feel/rarity of the new things.

but then again, we don't have any of last seasons arcanes/mythic in the current token vendors.

so i think, before adding any new heroics, sts should add hammerjaw, glacian, samael, singe, whim, mishi, ollerus, kershal, uller/himingleva/vili, etc

greekAL
06-01-2017, 03:31 PM
i think is time to have a new vendor too! with arcane eggs tht arent available anymore at locks etc ! so actually ppl can spent their crate tokens with bigger variety!
+1 to a new token vendor!

Spell
06-09-2017, 07:14 PM
Let the Arcane weapons and mythic set weapons stay unique to the Elite Golden war/puzzlte/pirate chests.

Adding the discontinued arcane pets, as a rare drop chance from the Elites was something a few forumers suggested, farming these Elites just for the sake of APs isn't appealing to a majority of the players(DISCLAIMER: no surveys were conducted).

Heroic pets are an untapped update, I really hope STS has something juicier planned for them than token vendors.

P.S. Go buy a SNS or something nab salteh.(My gfits are always open)

I dont want sns .-. I wants a kewl heroic pet!

Spell
06-26-2017, 01:18 PM
Bump in hopes for a new crate token vendor with expansion ^.^ !!