PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Gold loot

Minisalami
05-25-2017, 12:31 AM
Sts, u are slowly crashing AL economy by making more and more items "awakeable"with gold loot . Afaik gold loot is stackable and there are some who already say they run with like 500% gold loot. This will put more and more gold out of the blue into the game and will have hyperinflation in result. In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6. We see rising prices already, and what about the new or casual player from this point of view ?

Wouldn't it be better to limit gold loot to 100 % in total ?

Ravintov
05-25-2017, 02:11 AM
nice idea ! 100
make a limit 100-200% goldloot (including weap + gl set) in total is better.

voidPtr
05-25-2017, 02:14 AM
I don't know whether other players would agree with my observations, but my feeling is that the gold drops in m5/m6 for instance, are less than what they were let's say a month ago. So what happens is, i suppose, that sts increases the max gold loot % possible, but decreases base gold drops, so the result would be that the total gold drop may not increase, but ppl who increase their gold loot % get more gold, and ppl who stay with the same gold loot % get less gold.
There is logic in this from sts's prospective, cause this way, ppl have more incentive to awaken more and more, meaning more plat, meaning more revenue. (i'm not saying that i like this, i'm f2p player. but revenue should be made somehow.)
Besides, i don't think that devs would permit constant limitless inflation, they can always nerf gold drops more, if the gold produced daily is more than the gold liquidated daily.

HulkieBeast
05-25-2017, 02:43 AM
So max gold loot is 910%.
I wonder who is the first one to get it.

gunlet
05-25-2017, 03:40 AM
I don't know whether other players would agree with my observations, but my feeling is that the gold drops in m5/m6 for instance, are less than what they were let's say a month ago. So what happens is, i suppose, that sts increases the max gold loot % possible, but decreases base gold drops, so the result would be that the total gold drop may not increase, but ppl who increase their gold loot % get more gold, and ppl who stay with the same gold loot % get less gold.
There is logic in this from sts's prospective, cause this way, ppl have more incentive to awaken more and more, meaning more plat, meaning more revenue. (i'm not saying that i like this, i'm f2p player. but revenue should be made somehow.)
Besides, i don't think that devs would permit constant limitless inflation, they can always nerf gold drops more, if the gold produced daily is more than the gold liquidated daily.

How gold is liquidated? Generaly People make 100-250k daily from maus

creeepycreeepy
05-25-2017, 04:17 AM
Gold is liquidated via potions, auction fees,sirspendsalot vanity, pet feeds, 5k awaken elix,crafting fees and probably a few other ways that escape me at the moment.

thekragle
05-25-2017, 10:09 AM

I hope this isn't happening. Imagine buying a expensive gold loot item and then Sts nerfs the gold drops again. That just means your back to square one.
If Everytime you got higher gold loot STS nerfed gold drop rate, you would be right back where you started rendering gold loot bonus pointless.

Suentous PO
05-25-2017, 10:13 AM
Agreed Mini, I had the same thought. It's odd - didn't they nerf gold loot in arena because it gave too much gold?
I'm also thinking of a cap on it which I guess would have to be 200 for that set that gives that much.

@Void- that could be. True but if it were it would force players to get gold loot awakens or get left behind by the ones who have them. Doesn't seem like a good idea to do.

thekragle
05-25-2017, 10:20 AM
That is very bad business to Nerf gold drops in newer maps. If I buy a gold loot weapon and they just nerf the gold drops, I am back to square one and just wasted my gold or platinum getting that awakening or gold loot item.

Ravintov
05-25-2017, 12:15 PM
how about for me, i buy samael 25m & etc and now? Dont cry just because you wasted more gold or plat for item what are you use. btw it is just a game.

thekragle
05-25-2017, 01:06 PM
how about for me, i buy samael 25m & etc and now? Dont cry just because you wasted more gold or plat for item what are you use. btw it is just a game.

That's different, every items worth can be affected by age or desirability in this game. Gold loot mechanics are a bit different and must be adjusted carefully due to the inherent assumption that if you invest in it it will produce certain results.

alxe
05-25-2017, 05:56 PM
i honstley think it was WAY early for artifacts to be awaken-able,becuase people barley got a hold of it and bam..now its even stronger,saw prices go up even more on it..gold loot should be limited tho i agree

Behoove
05-25-2017, 07:42 PM
People just complaining about gold loot, just get a gold loot setup yourself!
People who farm with a lot of gold loot have paid much for their gear (such as avarice set and high gl weapons) but i at least agree with the point that awakening came way too early on artifacts

Ravintov
05-26-2017, 03:57 AM
People just complaining about gold loot, just get a gold loot setup yourself! People who farm with a lot of gold loot have paid much for their gear (such as avarice set and high gl weapons) but i at least agree with the point that awakening came way too early on artifacts
I use gl items (including weapon & set). but i'm the one player who think if goldloot must be limited (100-200%)

loyti
05-26-2017, 04:39 AM
I have a mixed feeling about this. As much as i like how easily gold can be earned using weapons and gears with gold loot, i can't help but agree with the OP. Prices are now skyrocketing and new players (not twinks) would easily be discouraged seeing how expensive items are ATM. I hope STS can find a solution to normalize prizes the ways it's supposed to be.

On a side note, i also agree with having awake on artifacts being too early. Im sure not even 5% of the players have own even a rare or epic artifact at the moment? Why the hurry anyway?

thekragle
05-26-2017, 08:55 AM
Guys, how is it too early for awakenings when you can't even get a artifact that can be awakened for weeks unless you spend a ton of plat or go madman grinding in the new dungeon??

You deserve an awakening for that lol.

Plqgue
05-26-2017, 12:28 PM
Sts, u are slowly crashing AL economy by making more and more items "awakeable"with gold loot . Afaik gold loot is stackable and there are some who already say they run with like 500% gold loot. This will put more and more gold out of the blue into the game and will have hyperinflation in result. In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6. We see rising prices already, and what about the new or casual player from this point of view ?

-1 we worked hard for our items farm and get your own

Fsuryo
05-27-2017, 05:31 AM
Bump for this one :)

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

mrshield
05-27-2017, 06:13 AM

Well i dont agree with this. How about the players who bought avarice set for 200% gold loot!? And who those bought many elite awakening gems and also the player who bought expensive items with 80%,100% or more Gold loot! To run in maus,esg to earn some gold. We spends millions in r items men! And we farm everyday 12h of farming or more to earn this gold. Sorry to ask this but you have Gold loot in your items!? Or you cant afford it?! Well this will not happend. Many will complain to this!? Anyways Gl in playing. HAPPY FARMING!.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

illwilly
05-27-2017, 09:18 AM
If they make 500k in just gold loot from maus 1 - 6. They definitly run in avarice set and 200gl weapon/100gl belt. I have only 150gl and its not even 100k in pure gold loot running whole m1-6.
Even with 500% gl its abit much and probably a lie.

If they run in avarice set, only seen a few do that, and partys usually more then 2 times slower then a normal. They use more time each map and in the end less gold then running with good gear and a moderate gl.

Dont
05-27-2017, 02:59 PM
Lie 500k mauso 1-6, and i still dont see no one with 500GL, and if anyone got it, spend a lot gold to buy, then normal drop a good price, only avarice set give 200%, so.. how limite 100%?.. i think all is okay, Is an investment in items Gold Loot to recover gold in the long term. Only set avarice 30/40M.
-1 for it.

Minisalami
05-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Cant see any lie in the sentence "In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6." .
Meaning if sts continues this way this might be the result of it. Perhaps just read before typing ???

illwilly
05-27-2017, 05:20 PM
Cant see any lie in the sentence "In the end we might see some ppl who make like 500k from a single maus 1 to 6." .
Meaning if sts continues this way this might be the result of it. Perhaps just read before typing ???

Im sorry for replying wrong, never said you lied eighter, maby read before posting to, lol.. my point still valid though. You need above 1000% gl to make 500k from one run through maus 1 to 6. And running with avarice set will slow you down so much its not even usefull in m6.

illwilly
05-27-2017, 05:28 PM
there are some who already say they run with like 500% gold loot. This will put more and more gold out of the blue into the game and will have hyperinflation in result.

The ones saying this use much longer on each map then normal geared players, wich makes less gold for them in total since they will get far less tokens. A good m6 map can be 100 tokens (40k gold if used on 10k chests).

Suentous PO
05-27-2017, 05:28 PM
-1 we worked hard for our items farm and get your own

As you've posted this a couple of times-
Some voicing concern DO have gl, and don't want things out of hand, for ourselves, new players, and inflation sake.

Here's what I want to avoid.
Gold loot added = ppl find the most effective maps to farm gold. Sts notices multi millions are made in map x so they nerf it.
Now even though you have invested in your gl, it stops working in map after map.
Example km3, arena ect= nerfed maps because "we made too much money farming"-sts

Or that gl & inflation goes unchecked and we go back to 50 mil pets.

To say we are just complaining is short sighted

abigailsl
05-27-2017, 10:56 PM
Have several gold loot boost. In return ive sacrificed the stats health armor ect. Please don't mess it up for those of us that worked extremely hard to achieve it.

Fsuryo
05-27-2017, 11:58 PM
Another bump for this one :3

Eagle Eye229
05-28-2017, 12:41 AM
Just wait until the next maps doesnt drop more gold than this expansion. Then when we see botters exploiting all these gl mods, sts will be forced to do something and everyone in Arlor will be lost without it or stuck in maus :p(btw i can go to 180gl if i choose, so im not just bashing gl but kinda..)

Im sorry but i think these are the "Gold"en days of gl and really can only see their future go down from here, ive already sold off my war and Rog gl weapons and ive honestly made more gold selling gold loot items than using them(saving mages gl set just in case). Next is gold loot jewels!( joke, please dont sts -_-)

And the pet inflation has already started, ive seen at least 20-25% increase in arc pets cost that have little to no farmability in the last 2 or so weeks.some more.

Im really tired forgive me, my mouth is retarded sometimes...

Thanks all for your time. And however you choose to spend time in game, enjoy the game and all the small things that make it the best mmorpg on mobile :).

Archonmage

deepcy
05-28-2017, 01:13 AM
Actually we make 1-1.2m per day in maus

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

thekragle
05-28-2017, 04:01 AM
Wait, high gold drop bonuses are making prices inflate? Well if it's that easy to make gold in game wouldn't it be that much easier to buy expensive items?? I don't get the logic, if less gold drops, item prices fall. Yes!! But your making less gold, so it's the same thing either way.

illwilly
05-28-2017, 04:55 AM
Wait, high gold drop bonuses are making prices inflate? Well if it's that easy to make gold in game wouldn't it be that much easier to buy expensive items?? I don't get the logic, if less gold drops, item prices fall. Yes!! But your making less gold, so it's the same thing either way.

It is very easy getting over 1m a day now, and has been since mausoleum 6 opened. Is that a bad thing? I dont think so, merchers probably do not like it. Will prices go up? Depends on how much items rolled out, so far prices been pretty much stable, exept rare vanetys and collectables. I think in the long run, upping goldloot on hard maps that the pure merchers do not play will benefit all non-merchers.

Magemagix
05-28-2017, 01:59 PM
Ya gl should have a cap i agree. Or there will be furthur inflation in game in the future (New gears, new gear awakening slots, more gl) .

Atm tho it cant be fixed becoz nerfing it will bring more cry threads. I have a felling that maus will be nerfed similar to arena nxt expansion.

Tbh sts did a mistake when they added gl awaken to belt nd artifacts.

Before it was alot better. Max gl was around 500-550% as i remember off,with all gl% buffers. Was pretty stable becoz it was almost impossible to reroll 300% gl weapon.

Bt atm with more awakening slots added, gl% will increase like hell causing inflation in the long run. :(

Hope sts dont do the same mistake nxt expansion.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Plqgue
05-29-2017, 09:00 AM
As you've posted this a couple of times-
Some voicing concern DO have gl, and don't want things out of hand, for ourselves, new players, and inflation sake.

Here's what I want to avoid.
Gold loot added = ppl find the most effective maps to farm gold. Sts notices multi millions are made in map x so they nerf it.
Now even though you have invested in your gl, it stops working in map after map.
Example km3, arena ect= nerfed maps because "we made too much money farming"-sts

Or that gl & inflation goes unchecked and we go back to 50 mil pets.

To say we are just complaining is short sighted

In the end it's not really your call now is it? We worked hard for our items and you and lunchmeat are trying to render them useless will you guys be giving us the millions we spent getting those awakens?

Horme
05-29-2017, 09:14 AM
There is a game that gives over 1000% gold loot, run a single map for about 30 minutes and easy 2m-3m gold. Let's the gold loot being wild!

Ravintov
05-29-2017, 12:08 PM
if you comment "we worked hard & spend gold, plat, awaken gem, blablabla"
i just reply "same as you, ihave gl set too"
but im the one player who think gl set need limited %.. best solusion and dont cry..

shadowronn
05-29-2017, 12:20 PM
good thought, wont ever happen sad to break the news to you but sts wont ruin effort and money of ppl who spent millions to awaken their weapons will they?

Horme
05-29-2017, 06:48 PM
To peoples who complain about gold loot:
Do you even purchase platinum to makes you have a right to nerf this, nerf that, and those? Awakeners spent a bunch of platinum to get specific item awaken that they interested in. If STS did nerf it, I will ask for cash back from platinum that I have been spent for awakening gem.

Suentous PO
05-29-2017, 07:47 PM
To peoples who complain about gold loot:
Do you even purchase platinum to makes you have a right to nerf this, nerf that, and those? Awakeners spent a bunch of platinum to get specific item awaken that they interested in. If STS did nerf it, I will ask for cash back from platinum that I have been spent for awakening gem.

I should be imbarassed at my plat history with this company lol
Most are just speaking of ways to avoid the inflationary problems this game has seen in the past and the unnecessary map nerfing lately.

I just realized this is the exact conversation that happens when americans discus guns;
"YOULL GET MY GOLD LOOT WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS COMMIES!"

Suentous PO
05-29-2017, 07:49 PM
In the end it's not really your call now is it? We worked hard for our items and you and lunchmeat are trying to render them useless will you guys be giving us the millions we spent getting those awakens?

Yes, my opinion is my call. I only suggested a possible cap, Not a nerf. You need to work on your reading comprehension and insults XD

Eagle Eye229
05-29-2017, 07:55 PM
Of course this is going to be a problem so if you ask me i would say its at its pinnacle and the rewarding content is pretty much over for it, juust what i think.

Mod-bot needs to chill out -_-

Thank you all

archer queen
05-29-2017, 08:53 PM
i run m4 to m6 omg i check my loot after run in m6 only 64k i have 210gl.... 100gl in weap,90gl in belt, 20gl in my pet...:grumpy: :ambivalence:

Fsuryo
05-31-2017, 03:24 AM
Free bump for this one :3

greekAL
06-01-2017, 02:58 PM
yep i would say limits for awakens of endgame will be awesome! 200 % gl sound enough high so i think should be the max! may sts should think the same for the rest awakens before endgame be like twink lvls! the best stack awaken wins! if we have awaken limit per kind bigger variety of awakens will be used and we wont have 20% all stats guys around! just saying before is too late! more and more awaken slots added to game and gap between players becoming bigger! thts my opinion ofc!

You Mad Or Nah
06-01-2017, 06:24 PM
I bet the ppl who say cap the gl to 200gl don't even run maus -.-
I run with 150gl and I make a decent amount of gold from maus 5-6 nothing to big. Why nerf it? There's ppl who waste their whole day farming maus just to make a good amount and u guys wanna cap the gl/nerf gold drops?why? Probably because you envy their hard work and dedication and the only thing you can do is come here and make a thread crying for a gl nerf.
Just get your own gl weapons and go make some gold.

Suentous PO
06-01-2017, 09:03 PM
I bet the ppl who say cap the gl to 200gl don't even run maus -.-
I run with 150gl and I make a decent amount of gold from maus 5-6 nothing to big. Why nerf it? There's ppl who waste their whole day farming maus just to make a good amount and u guys wanna cap the gl/nerf gold drops?why? Probably because you envy their hard work and dedication and the only thing you can do is come here and make a thread crying for a gl nerf.
Just get your own gl weapons and go make some gold.

Lol
I've ran maus enough to be bored of it.
Why "nerf"?- it was just a concern, I come from PL where the player base dropped sometimes in direct responce to game changes. I'd like AL to stay up.
That's all whatever,
they just introduced a gold loot pet so sts prolly ain't concerned, so I'm over the idea also and might see if I feel it's worth getting more than my current 140%

Playa play on

You Mad Or Nah
06-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Lol
I've ran maus enough to be bored of it.
Why "nerf"?- it was just a concern, I come from PL where the player base dropped sometimes in direct responce to game changes. I'd like AL to stay up.
That's all whatever,
they just introduced a gold loot pet so sts prolly ain't concerned, so I'm over the idea also and might see if I feel it's worth getting more than my current 140%

Playa play on
If the prices of items keep rising in AL and beginners aka noobs(not trynna be rude we all been there) can afford whos fault is it? Not the users of gold loot because they work hard to earn gold. It's Sts fault for not balancing the game for f2p players.
Youre not the only person who's bored from playing maus js😛 it's the best way to earn gold imo tho

Suentous PO
06-01-2017, 09:19 PM
If the prices of items keep rising in AL and beginners aka noobs(not trynna be rude we all been there) can afford whos fault is it? Not the users of gold loot because they work hard to earn gold. It's Sts fault for not balancing the game for f2p players.
Youre not the only person who's been bored from playing maus js��

I hear you, and I pretty much wholeheartedly agree.
I quit, gave all away and came back so the noob flashbacks are strong!
Hehehh

Fsuryo
06-02-2017, 04:35 AM
Bump bump bump!!!

Ravintov
06-07-2017, 03:34 PM
uppp.. need limit of gold loot..