PDA

View Full Version : Crazy & funniest Video of new cap 100!!!

Waug
05-25-2017, 07:53 AM
The craziest n funniest video you will see in a whole drama free package.

The new brid genius mobs now heal each other to make em harder to kill in a group, they don't fear anybody so they CHASE Everybody but this time folks, I CHASED EM, hehe and they ran away from me. *atalt joke* keds don't try to get it please.

But the video is for EVERYONE the GREAT SOLO of 2017 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXmb0tmCdcg

----------------------------------------------

Second video, Time effective solo-ing. Killing 42 big monsters in 3 minutes!!! Much more organized video :) -
This time it's TIME EFFECTIVE. This is practical way possible to solo.

https://youtu.be/bpsAZy-AiAA

-----------------------------------------------

Now the trilogy comes to an end with this proper video guide called- Guide : Solo Oktal Bayou FASTER than a full team INCLUDING boss!!!
BUT if multiple players apply the tactics then it will be even faster. The fact that old school team work DOESN'T work well on new oktal map or rather just say there's new way to kill em faster, new the main reason is the healing capabilities that makes em stronger in group.
161442 (https://youtu.be/t_UL430tGxw)

https://youtu.be/t_UL430tGxw

Giazagilur
05-25-2017, 02:30 PM
So much spinning, so nauseous 🤢

Waug
05-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Another video of solo-ing 42 big monsters in 3 minutes, Link is in the original post. But this time it's TIME EFFECTIVE. This is practical way possible to solo.

yannjoel
05-28-2017, 12:27 PM
great music :D

Waug
05-29-2017, 02:42 AM
New video added.
Now the trilogy comes to an end with this proper video guide called- Guide : Solo Oktal Bayou FASTER than a full team INCLUDING boss!!!
Link is in the Original main post.

Giazagilur
05-30-2017, 02:51 AM
Nice new video!! You're not that crazy after all ;)

Waug
05-30-2017, 11:10 AM
Nice new video!! You're not that crazy after all ;)

Nope I'm not that crazy, just crazier than that :)

Hook
05-30-2017, 11:24 AM
I like how in forums you pretend to be a cool calm player and YouTuber but in game all you do is harass people, call them names and make everyone hate you. Double faced much? 😂

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Waug
05-30-2017, 12:23 PM
I like how in forums you pretend to be a cool calm player and YouTuber but in game all you do is harass people, call them names and make everyone hate you. Double faced much? 😂

After quite a while I laughed for few minutes on the forums, double face!!! Let it be more dramatic double face agent. That's funny, specially the harass part but I stay just cool, calm and laugh when as in the video 55+ mobs are after me, multiple people troll, rage on my posts here in the forums or in the arena 5 people raging and saying whatever they think of eg, noob, death farmer, 2017 newgen, scammer, acc buyer, teamer, rusher, spawner, booster, suxer, food & all the English vulgar words that I don't bother to google. Nah I don't rage cause I'm not a school going boy like most of em. Troll is the answer of those hyper mouths, that's way I roll like a boll.

That been said, that's the secret, I'm always calm, I Mr cool.

Hook
05-30-2017, 12:28 PM
After quite a while I laughed for few minutes on the forums, double face!!! Let it be more dramatic double face agent. That's funny, specially the harass part but I stay just cool, calm and laugh when as in the video 55+ mobs are after me, multiple people troll, rage on my posts here in the forums or in the arena 5 people raging and saying whatever they think of eg, noob, death farmer, 2017 newgen, scammer, acc buyer, teamer, rusher, spawner, booster, suxer, food & all the English vulgar words that I don't bother to google. Nah I don't rage cause I'm not a school going boy like most of em. Troll is the answer of those hyper mouths, that's way I roll like a boll.

That been said, that's the secret, I'm always calm, I Mr cool.
So if I post some screenshots proving me right.. You promise to quit PL forever?? You don't know how bad you just landed in your own trap. Don't make me expose you.

Waug
05-30-2017, 12:32 PM
So if I post some screenshots proving me right.. You promise to quit PL forever?? You don't know how bad you just landed in your own trap. Don't make me expose you.

Ahahaha ur dream of making me quit pl forever won't gonna happen that's the dream of many many, many lol.

Go ahead and show off whatever u have, let me laugh more. Yay!!!

Waug
05-30-2017, 09:38 PM
You don't know how bad you just landed in your own trap. Don't make me expose you.

Lol, big words - landed, own trap, expose
But after significant amount of time there's not even one single ss, r those being PRODUCED in the factory? nice nice I'll wait for that, because I'm sure that those products will bring some entertainment for me :) I thrives on forum entertainment, bring it up.

Zaosafler
05-31-2017, 01:35 AM
I just want to know why Opest, who is friends with several of my toons and has run with them in the swamps, isn't killing off large mobs quickly.

I want out of swamps faster man. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waug
05-31-2017, 03:45 AM
I just want to know why Opest, who is friends with several of my toons and has run with them in the swamps, isn't killing off large mobs quickly.

I want out of swamps faster man. :)

The problem is - mobs can heal, they counter the aoe DMG that a group of team does to em, to counter this ask your team to use an aoe weapon with latko preferable, what happens with latko +2k DMG armor, lower lvl aoe weapons also can perform well.

Next thing is to make em get closer so that that the weapon can be effective against vast number of mobs, why am I explaining, just -

Just watch the guide video carefully, first try to practise it alone then refer the video to frmds, then try to do it toghether, after pulling spin n stay with frnds TOGETHER which is most important. It will need bit practise and understanding, but after that it will be much smoother, doesn't matter even if after some runs, one fails, rmk and good luck. Hopefully you understand this which I doubt considering your English.

Suentous PO
06-01-2017, 08:06 PM
group of team
practise
frmds
toghether

Hopefully you understand this which I doubt considering your English.

You of all people should know better than to correct others English,
infect!

Waug
06-01-2017, 09:19 PM
Lol, there we go.

If ya really wanna 'trap' me, look for solid points & holes, like one already tried here in this thread, and unfortunately failed.

You of all people should know better than to correct others English,
infect!
Aahuhh, I didn't tried to correct, I just thought he might not be able to understand it. Next time, I'll have to type more carefully so that it don't have basic casual short chat language or basic mistakes in b4 it gone to moderation . UNFORTUNATELY I WONT do this on a game forum most of the time :)

But I'm not a hypocrite, as I always say, I'll say it here too, my English is NOT strong at all.

Suentous PO
06-01-2017, 10:46 PM
I'm not here to talk about the video I didn't watch just comment on what I found amusing.

you said- I doubt you understand considering your English.
His English was better than your admittedly poor use..
Get over it, that's funny XD

Waug
06-02-2017, 03:10 AM
I didn't say anything about the video either.

Get over the fact that I didn't tried to correct anyone's English here. It's not really a biggie just to 'doubt' LOL.

XghostzX
06-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Waug you triggered bro?

Zaosafler
06-16-2017, 11:27 AM
The worst thing about these videos is that this is the only way so many want to run swamps now. And that gets old and boring.

Not to mention it kills everyone if the twit doesn't have both the right weapon and ability to use it. Free tip: the level 30 staff is not the ideal weapon of choice for this.

Waug
06-16-2017, 11:30 AM
The worst thing about these videos is that this is the only way so many want to run swamps now. And that gets old and boring.

Not to mention it kills everyone if the twit doesn't have both the right weapon and ability to use it. Free tip: the level 30 staff is not the ideal weapon of choice for this.

A what?
Rly couldn't understand it.

Armourslash
06-16-2017, 01:22 PM

Not really, the people who wear that staff wear it because it can auto attack multiple enemies at once, they wear lat.ko/peri.winkle/dev dragon so that they can hit high, it speeds up the xp runs.

Xyzther
06-16-2017, 03:27 PM
Not really, the people who wear that staff wear it because it can auto attack multiple enemies at once, they wear lat.ko/peri.winkle/dev dragon so that they can hit high, it speeds up the xp runs.

I think he realizes that strategy, but he's saying the 1.1 speed staffs aren't the most efficient. He's right, the alien staffs that are level 50 have 0.8 speed and have the same effect. They're also much cheaper than the level 77 lusterous staff, I saw a few alien staffs in cs for 30k each the other day.

Zaosafler
06-16-2017, 04:20 PM
I think he realizes that strategy, but he's saying the 1.1 speed staffs aren't the most efficient. He's right, the alien staffs that are level 50 have 0.8 speed and have the same effect. They're also much cheaper than the level 77 lusterous staff, I saw a few alien staffs in cs for 30k each the other day.

I do know how it should work. I have also seen two birds without a pet using that lvl 30 staff try pulling everything to the end and die because they lack the damage needed to make this work.

The lvl 30 staff goes for about 15k, but it is also slow and you definitely need a lat.ko at a minimum if trying to use it.

Waug
06-16-2017, 09:56 PM

I do know how it should work. I have also seen two birds without a pet using that lvl 30 staff try pulling everything to the end and die because they lack the damage needed to make this work.

The lvl 30 staff goes for about 15k, but it is also slow and you definitely need a lat.ko at a minimum if trying to use it.

That's not a L30 staff, zao. That's L77 runned staff I'm using in the video. As I said in the video, IT DOESN'T MATTER ATALL that which aoe staff u using even L35 banjo is as good, only real fact is a lat.ko, and if you have better combo. Sure alien staff has better DPS but less DMG. The funny fact is if you have a higher combo you'll notice that, u killing em much faster like boom just from 53 mobs left to 23 left suddenly, what happens then is that 30*3-90 (on average) mini mobs spwn and chance is they gonna stun u and ruin the game, it's better to conduct a smooth and a VERY lil bit slower run than some failed runs.

I never discussed in any video that how it should be done WITH A TEAM, rather I just gave hint that, it can be done with team. I thought to make a vid for teamplay, but kinda got lazy. I myself lvled mostly with a team that i also trained in someway, in a LOCKED games or SOLO-ed, that's because, one single person ruin the whole thing if he's not aware about the method. It's also about practise and understanding, if it's not there, there gonna be chaos.

But the whole things is so efficient that, it worth doing it cause it's way better than traditional run, where I notice that how a team struggle so much with a even a small number of mobs, and there's a basic reason that the MOBS HEAL OTHER, making it extremely hard.

Oh well, no worries that gave me an idea to make a teamplay forum guide but not a video, I'm lazy to do that.

Lastly, I'm pretty much happy when I noticed lots of people implemented and implementing this method, I made AOE weapons in demand :)

Xyzther
06-16-2017, 10:45 PM
Ya the method is quite nice, with alien staff and 3x blessing I fully completed the Bayou map in roughly 2 minutes and 10 seconds including the boss. With a 4x I can definitely see it being done in less than 2 minutes. Also bog took me around 3 minutes 30 seconds, but I can see that easily going under 3 min if you have a 4x blessing.

Zaosafler
06-19-2017, 01:32 AM
I think there is a miscommunication here :).

I literally mean I know of 2 separate people (birds) using the lvl 30 staff and no pet at all who keep trying to pull everything. And then wonder why people boot them from runs. At least I did. Haven't been on in a couple of days, so I don't know where they are at.

And thank you for helping me finally get rid of those lvl 30 staffs. And at insane prices.

With either a 3x blessing, or just adding the 2x combo my pally can solo any of the swamp runs in 5 min or less (please give us some PVE weapons). It's just less fun than with a group of people I like.

Waug
06-19-2017, 05:19 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?398959-Guide-TEAMplay-version-of-the-SOLO-guide!!!

-
Teamplay guide

Ikke_Tom
06-22-2017, 11:12 PM
Lololololololol