PDA

View Full Version : This is from a friend: Nemdomfighter

Ripanda
05-25-2017, 01:11 PM
A friend has forwarded me this information and would like me to share it with you guys here it goes:

Hm I spent around 4k plat farming hyper street as a level 100 and have not gotten certain drops, and neither has any of the other level one hundreds. You gain a lot of drops in this map, so far I've only been able to craft an e cloth, the otherrs were able to craft their armor as well but helm drops are missing from the drop table it seems. I've talked to most of the 100s and they haven't received any elite helms, piink or purple helms and also specific weapons needed to craft also are not dropping.

Items no level 100 has looted are these
Damp Oktal Cowl
Dank Oktal Cowl
Drop oktal cowl
Slick oktal cap
Slop oktal cap
Splax oktal cap
Wet oktal helmet
Wogg oktal helmet
Shelloktal helmet

The two crafting items which should be common ddrops in hyper street don't drop at all and are needed to craft the weapons these are
Asylum weapon core
Asylum weapon power
AE Str element

And more elites not dropping which are needed to craft are
Quay oktal Swamp axe
quay oktal cross pistol
Quay oktal swamp Dadeo
Quay oktal buck blaster
Low co oktal ar 47
low co oktal cross pistol
Low co oktal war wand
Loco oktal swamp axe
Loco oktal buck blaster

I have my stash full of items and 2 characters I bought stash slots full of items I looted from hyper street but I look through them and don't see any of these items. Elites do drop but not these needed to craft I've farmed for awhile. The 95 drops seem to be dropping in swamp just well but level 100 gear in hyper street, the ones needed to craft helms and weapons aren't dropping, but the ones needed to craft armor is. I have, and every other 100 has a crafted level 100 armor but the weapons needed to craft and helms even the purple and pink helms aren't dropping in hyper street also the weapons and 3 crafting items needed to craft weapons that I posted aren't dropping, will a dev please look into this? I've been wanting to get the best items but can't currently since the drops appear to be missing

I put double the letters because this may be marked as a duplicate post and thanks for posting this for me, you can delete this sentence here

Zaosafler
05-29-2017, 07:49 AM
Pinks and purples drop in the swamp. Purples most often in basin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wsrg
05-29-2017, 08:42 AM
I capped my bird, Neabesca, by doing quests first to go to Asylum Earth, not the plat route...by the time I was 100, I had all of those items and was able to craft my 100 armor AND cowl. The questing really does help...

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

KingCat
05-29-2017, 08:56 AM
A friend has forwarded me this information and would like me to share it with you guys here it goes:

Hm I spent around 4k plat farming hyper street as a level 100 and have not gotten certain drops, and neither has any of the other level one hundreds. You gain a lot of drops in this map, so far I've only been able to craft an e cloth, the otherrs were able to craft their armor as well but helm drops are missing from the drop table it seems. I've talked to most of the 100s and they haven't received any elite helms, piink or purple helms and also specific weapons needed to craft also are not dropping.

Items no level 100 has looted are these
Damp Oktal Cowl
Dank Oktal Cowl
Drop oktal cowl
Slick oktal cap
Slop oktal cap
Splax oktal cap
Wet oktal helmet
Wogg oktal helmet
Shelloktal helmet

The two crafting items which should be common ddrops in hyper street don't drop at all and are needed to craft the weapons these are
Asylum weapon core
Asylum weapon power
AE Str element

And more elites not dropping which are needed to craft are
Quay oktal Swamp axe
quay oktal cross pistol
Quay oktal swamp Dadeo
Quay oktal buck blaster
Low co oktal ar 47
low co oktal cross pistol
Low co oktal war wand
Loco oktal swamp axe
Loco oktal buck blaster

I have my stash full of items and 2 characters I bought stash slots full of items I looted from hyper street but I look through them and don't see any of these items. Elites do drop but not these needed to craft I've farmed for awhile. The 95 drops seem to be dropping in swamp just well but level 100 gear in hyper street, the ones needed to craft helms and weapons aren't dropping, but the ones needed to craft armor is. I have, and every other 100 has a crafted level 100 armor but the weapons needed to craft and helms even the purple and pink helms aren't dropping in hyper street also the weapons and 3 crafting items needed to craft weapons that I posted aren't dropping, will a dev please look into this? I've been wanting to get the best items but can't currently since the drops appear to be missing

I put double the letters because this may be marked as a duplicate post and thanks for posting this for me, you can delete this sentence here

Re: Crafting - the Helms and Weapons both involve two stages. Helms drop from Level 95 content. Weapons drop from both 95 and 100 content.

I will take a close look at the tables and ensure that all the required items are present! :-)

Tell your friend to not do hyper street. It won't drop helmet items. He has to do swamps.

3pc
05-29-2017, 09:47 AM
Weapon cores and powers you have to farm at asylums.