PDA

View Full Version : can plat offers ban account???

onetwothree
05-25-2017, 11:49 PM
Hi I have Questions**

1) Can Tapjoy offers can ban acc?
2) What Are the Causes of banning?
2) Can We Do multiple Offers in every Device(same offer)
3) I already done the offer(device1) but when i opened my acc(device2) i saw same offer as device1.can i repeat this offer?
Thanks!

Nickleo
05-27-2017, 12:50 PM
1)Nope they cant. (But honestly now who does those offers...They never give plat)
2)Check the terms of the game.
3)As long as u dont plat farm
4)Yes.
Hope I helped.

Avaree
05-27-2017, 02:24 PM
You can get banned if you exploit plat offers. That is technically called plat farming.

Cons
05-27-2017, 10:23 PM
Hi I have Questions**

1) Can Tapjoy offers can ban acc?
Not really.
2) What Are the Causes of banning?
You can get banned if u sent an Inappropriate Email to Tapjoy Support
2) Can We Do multiple Offers in every Device(same offer)
No. only once
3) I already done the offer(device1) but when i opened my acc(device2) i saw same offer as device1.can i repeat this offer?
Nope.
Thanks!

Answers are in bold letters.

eugene9707
05-30-2017, 10:16 AM
Answers are in bold letters.

This thing is just all sort of gray area.....

I've played AL since season 1, and throughout that time I've gone through various phone/devices along the way.
So what you're saying is.... Once I've done one offer, I can never do it again? Even if it comes back up (either over time or after switching devices)?

So I'm supposed keep track of all the offers I've done, all 1000+ of them (throughout the 4 years) ?

In my opinion, as long as you don't exploit the *beep* out of it.... Like 100 offers a day... You should be fine....

Not to mention, the high paying Plat offers that doesn't involve credit cards takes a long time to complete, there was a game of war offer that took me 2 days to do, but I got something around 400 Plat with double offer or something....