PDA

View Full Version : Terme PULSE Cannon Set

Dolloway
05-27-2017, 01:40 AM
The new dex set for birds is currently bugged. The level 95 elite ring does not give a set bonus with the level 100 crafted dex set. Yes, I am wearing every piece of the set. If you equip a level 100 elite shield, you can see the bonus you're supposed to get.

Diebomber currently has the crafted 100 int set and gets a huge bonus with the level 95 elite ring, but birds do not. Currently they are very weak in pvp because of this missing bonus.

Also, the cannon's item description says it gives "elite long range" but it has shorter range than a talon. Its range is bugged.

EDIT: wooksie is telling me fox set is bugged too and isn't giving a bonus either.

A few other 'bugs':
- You still get xp orbs in Swamp maps as a level 100.
- The item description for the level 90 achievement shield 'Royal Crossbone' says "Awarded for PvP Tournament Victory!". Not sure if meant to be humorous or copy/paste from another existing shield or a scrapped idea on how to implement the shield into the game.
- No 1H items for birds from levels 90-100. Intended?

I'll post more if I find any others.

plpr
05-27-2017, 10:11 AM
Damn shame about the no 1-h wep for birds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iceQueen69
05-28-2017, 01:07 AM
Wow, I look at this forum and all I see is Dolloway offering help for our newbies and feedback for the support team.

I think he deserves to become a Guardian of Alterra.

3pc
05-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Cold says he uses 3pc ring cuz the 95 one is bugged and also the 100 rifle blaster looks sooo fake not enough design to make it look real just is a bunch of colors mixed in areas.

Cinco
05-30-2017, 10:26 AM
Interesting. Can't make this happen on my characters. Here's the recipe for the item sets in question:

For DEX (Ranger / Archer) sets, you'll need all three of these equipped:
Level 100 Game Gear Ok'Tal Cowl Helmet,
Level 100 Game Gear Ok'Tal Leather
Level 95 Green Gimmal

And this one for the Ranger:
Level 100 Dual TERME Dual DEREX Pistols

...or this one for the Archer:
Level 100 TERME Pulse Cannon

Does this line up with everything you've got equipped?

Looking forward to fixing whatever's busted :-)

Xyzther
05-30-2017, 10:43 AM
Interesting. Can't make this happen on my characters. Here's the recipe for the item sets in question:

Level 95 Green Gimmal

Can you do anything for the range on our TERME Pulse Cannon? Like Dolloway said, it's item description says it has long range, but in reality the range is very short. Also I've noticed that daily blessings do not stack as stated. When I get a 2x combo blessing I noticed I was doing around 12k damage for my blast shot, when I bought a 1.5 combo elixir for 7000 gold I still did 12k damage with my blast shot even though it should've been more since it should be 2.5 damage multiplier with the combination of both elixirs.

Dolloway
05-30-2017, 11:53 AM

Level 95 Green Gimmal

Yep. Those are the items equipped.

I receive no stat bonus with 95 elite ring + those items, but my guildmate wearing the int set + 95 elite ring receives a huge bonus.

Wsrg
05-30-2017, 12:53 PM
On my 100 bird, Neabesca, I'm wearing Game Gear armor and helm, with just the daffy ak weapon...here's a screen shot of what it says ring will give me if I equip it...I was in Balefort at the time...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170530/d0efcd6cc6962b4d08446d35c6b76f70.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Dolloway
05-30-2017, 01:03 PM
Yeah, that looks like the bonus the ring should be giving but it currently doesn't. It just gives +15 str, int, dex and +22 armor.

Wsrg
05-30-2017, 01:36 PM
It gives me all the stats it shows in that screen shot. I took it off and equipped it again repeatedly to make sure...

Wsrg
05-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Here's me in Balefort, without ring equipped, and WITH ring equipped...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170530/bfd073b591727863566442beaa16485d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170530/ede8aca5efb11a9aa82f8edb6a18ce54.jpg

Dolloway
05-30-2017, 01:41 PM
Yes, because you are wearing the AR weapon. The bonus with the AR doesn't seem to be bugged, but it's giving no bonus with the pulse cannon. Right now, equipping a 3pc ring is better than using the 95 elite ring with the cannon.

Cinco
05-30-2017, 01:44 PM
I can't make this happen. I was just online to see if I could make it mess-up and couldn't. Additionally, I saw several other DEX users with the TERME Pulse Rifle and the set bonus applied.

What would be helpful at this point would be to list out all of the individual pieces of gear you're using. And/or give me your IGN so I can look at your inventory and see if there's something we overlooked :-)

Wsrg
05-30-2017, 01:44 PM
Oh ok, gotcha. Yeah, I haven't made it to the cannon yet ;) I'm only wearing a Daffy in those pics, not even the first crafted gun, much less cannon. Sorry about that. Hopefully that'll help Cinco narrow it down though...Also, that 2nd pic caught my dragon in the way, so here's a clearer one to be more helpful...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170530/f5fb709eed365841ed3a9e8e9f55097c.jpg

Dolloway
05-30-2017, 01:57 PM
I can't make this happen. I was just online to see if I could make it mess-up and couldn't. Additionally, I saw several other DEX users with the TERME Pulse Rifle and the set bonus applied.

What would be helpful at this point would be to list out all of the individual pieces of gear you're using. And/or give me your IGN so I can look at your inventory and see if there's something we overlooked :-)

As you can see, there is no bonus from the 95 elite ring. The 3pc ring gives superior stats than the +15 str int and dex and the 22 armor from the Green Gimmel.

Cinco
05-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Good info, Wsrg.

The issue is way different than I imagined... and not at all what you probably want to hear :-/

Looking at the character Neabesca - the item set is actually being granted by a combination three (3) items; not four (4)!
The Helmet, the Armor and the Green Gimmal are all that's required. Therefore Archers should get the same bonus with the AR or the Pulse.

?

Cinco
05-30-2017, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the details, Dolloway!

Here's what's going on: the item set only requires three (3) items and doesn't specifically require that you have the Green Gimmal equipped. Therefore your bonus is applied due to the Helmet, Armor and the Pulse Rifle.

It would be a lot less confusing if I made the set require four (4) items like the INT and STR sets. I'll do that now...
And thanks again!

Wsrg
05-30-2017, 02:46 PM
That being the case...and since there is a Game Gear Wing...any chance of a Game Gear Talon or equivalent 1-hander as well for archers as well? Not a huge deal, but would be kinda cool. Either way, glad to help, and glad it got worked out!

Dolloway
05-30-2017, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the details, Dolloway!

Here's what's going on: the item set only requires three (3) items and doesn't specifically require that you have the Green Gimmal equipped. Therefore your bonus is applied due to the Helmet, Armor and the Pulse Rifle.

It would be a lot less confusing if I made the set require four (4) items like the INT and STR sets. I'll do that now...
And thanks again!

Then birds are extremely weak in pvp. Wand mages have 400 more health and more armor than birds and they do more dmg on average. It takes so much to kill wand mages in pvp now. All they do is kite, dodge, heal all dmg easily and shield constantly.

So much tankiness. I do such weak dmg on them. They can just practically run in and tank my whole first combo.

KingCat
05-30-2017, 04:49 PM
Make dev dragon tradeable

Mymysticalmage
05-30-2017, 05:42 PM
Then birds are extremely weak in pvp. Wand mages have 400 more health and more armor than birds and they do more dmg on average. It takes so much to kill wand mages in pvp now. All they do is kite, dodge, heal all dmg easily and shield constantly.

So much tankiness. I do such weak dmg on them. They can just practically run in and tank my whole first combo.

Ehhh. If it wasnt for our ms we would die with ease. More health and more armor is due to the fact that we have 1h weapon. Mage no longer able to be killed in 4 skills anymore. Good.

Dolloway
05-30-2017, 06:06 PM
Ehhh. If it wasnt for our ms we would die with ease. More health and more armor is due to the fact that we have 1h weapon. Mage no longer able to be killed in 4 skills anymore. Good.

Bad. I do such weak dmg. Int mages just tank everything and kill in few skills. 1h weapons shouldn't be doing roughly equal or more than 2h when 2h already has the weaknesses of less health and armor lol.

Mymysticalmage
05-30-2017, 06:11 PM
Bad. I do such weak dmg. Int mages just tank everything and kill in few skills. 1h weapons shouldn't be doing roughly equal or more than 2h when 2h already has the weaknesses of less health and armor lol.

Oh. Im not disagreeing with you. Just saying im glad bird isnt stupidly op anymore.

Dolloway
05-30-2017, 06:17 PM
Oh. Im not disagreeing with you. Just saying im glad bird isnt stupidly op anymore.

Same. Dmg was too high last cap. But I feel they're lacking this cap. Just want something decent.

Mymysticalmage
05-30-2017, 08:11 PM
Same. Dmg was too high last cap. But I feel they're lacking this cap. Just want something decent.

Yea dont we all. :)

Zaosafler
05-31-2017, 01:32 AM
In Asylum Earth, why are there barrels with the Warlord? He can be standing on them when you blow them up and it doesn't effect the shield.

Can this be fixed?

Dolloway
05-31-2017, 03:14 AM
In Asylum Earth, why are there barrels with the Warlord? He can be standing on them when you blow them up and it doesn't effect the shield.

Can this be fixed?

The Warlord has a lot of dodge and often dodges blast/exploding barrels. You can see this from the 'DODGE' sign above his head.

But I think you're referring to when barrels miss. Yes, barrels can miss and not hit enemies within their range just as classes and enemies themselves can 'Miss' when autoing or shooting skills.

Burningdex
05-31-2017, 03:15 AM
Can we not just cap the stats in pvp to that of sewer sets, and tone down skill damage accordingly?

Shinepin
05-31-2017, 05:40 AM
Just Delevel All Ppl to 51 or 56 & No PvP Problems will appear!

Wsrg
05-31-2017, 07:01 AM
Um, no??? Some of us worked ourselves crazy hitting 100, NO THANK YOU. I didn't get to 100 to get sent back to 51 or 56...that's ridiculous.

Wsrg
05-31-2017, 07:32 AM
Rereading that, I had a little bit of an attitude lol....I was having both my 1st cup of coffee AND my 1st cigarette...that said, Cinco DID say he was leaving the pvp side of things to be fixed AFTER the pve...here's a screen shot for a reminder. Just be patient....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170531/97197da6e23963bfdc293d101eb1bd9a.jpg

3pc
05-31-2017, 11:44 AM
I still like 3pc ring and wish it still had some use besides for twinks.

XghostzX
05-31-2017, 12:41 PM
The update was just released, be patient with the PvP stuff

Xyzther
05-31-2017, 01:17 PM
The update was just released, be patient with the PvP stuff

Hello, my love

XghostzX
05-31-2017, 07:53 PM
Hello, my love

Hello you incredibly shmexy dawg ;)

KingCat