PDA

View Full Version : Tauntable Traps, Please?

Zeus
10-13-2011, 11:32 PM
So, I just started leveling my bear Bodyguardz, otherwise known as the bear who started the generation of murder bears. But, for old time laughs, it would be great if we could have trap like objects in maps again, ones that interact negatively/positively with skills. I mean, wasn't it hilarious when you would taunt before a grate and see Rosettes fly across the room. Of course, she would be so nice when she got revved and then waltz back over to rev me only to meet her untimely doom yet again.

Oh, and getting Kraze fire trapped was uber hard! The few times I got him must have been the pinnacle of my PL career.

Anyways, I'm just being me and reminiscing. Feel free to ignore this thread. :) Those that agree/disagree though, please post!

Otukura
10-13-2011, 11:35 PM
+1

80% of my deaths were suicide, and I liked it that way. I still need to get you!

Zeus
10-13-2011, 11:39 PM
+1

80% of my deaths were suicide, and I liked it that way. I still need to get you!

Time shall tell, you still haven't gotten revenge on me for firetrapping you many times. Didn't you tell me it was for that reason that you levels your bear? Lol! I think a little bit of me died when STS nerfed the traps. :(

Phoenixking
10-13-2011, 11:39 PM
Lol you guys are funny i just rush in a room with alot of mini and mobs skill bomb and span naked till i die XD

NECROREAPER
10-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Oh my, not the parth fire traps

Otukura
10-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Time shall tell, you still haven't gotten revenge on me for firetrapping you many times. Didn't you tell me it was for that reason that you levels your bear? Lol! I think a little bit of me died when STS nerfed the traps. :(

You got me exactly once! I dodged 8 times in a row when you first were trying to show me :D

Never got to play with you on my bear D: Brooke died quite a bit tho.. hehe

Zeus
10-13-2011, 11:52 PM
You got me exactly once! I dodged 8 times in a row when you first were trying to show me :D

Never got to play with you on my bear D: Brooke died quite a bit tho.. hehe

Yeah, I forgot that Asians got the ninja in them. :( Brooke on the other hand? I always wondered why she was seething/bitter after runs with us. ;). It explains why she always that she had to go for "work".

Otukura
10-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I forgot that Asians got the ninja in them. :( Brooke on the other hand? I always wondered why she was seething/bitter after runs with us. ;). It explains why she always that she had to go for "work".

It was always a nap for me. At least 8 hours a day... I started wondering if she had twinks that she wouldn't add me on, just so she had some escape.

joopiduh
10-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Traps are forever my friends... taunt or otherwise. They just love me to bits. I don't miss it, to be honest, but I do miss the laughs we get, all decked out in our uber equipment, walking by a trap and then suddenly... all is still, quiet, and littered with bodies. Funniest is when someone types this shortly after, "oops... pressed the wrong button..."

Moogerfooger
10-14-2011, 04:05 AM
I once got blown clear across the main Stronghold room and slammed off the wall on the other side...I mean, ALL the way across. Mits just laughed at me.

Ghastly
10-14-2011, 06:14 AM
So, I just started leveling my bear Bodyguardz, otherwise known as the bear who started the generation of murder bears. But, for old time laughs, it would be great if we could have trap like objects in maps again, ones that interact negatively/positively with skills. I mean, wasn't it hilarious when you would taunt before a grate and see Rosettes fly across the room. Of course, she would be so nice when she got revved and then waltz back over to rev me only to meet her untimely doom yet again.

Oh, and getting Kraze fire trapped was uber hard! The few times I got him must have been the pinnacle of my PL career.

Anyways, I'm just being me and reminiscing. Feel free to ignore this thread. :) Those that agree/disagree though, please post!

Its bears like you that make us look like sickk twisted.... Jk but seriously parth, if I play with you one day, and you kill me with a trap I will hunt you down like a MURDURER BEAR SHOULD!

Ixillicus
10-14-2011, 06:51 AM
I never played the game in during the time when you could do this with the traps. It's kinda disappointing, sounds like it'd be a good way to get on people's nervess :P

apocketlegend
10-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Lol I'm Pretty sure it was fun with you, but I hated when sewers map was out, I gained at least 1k deaths in the first two months it was out.

Kakatoa91
10-14-2011, 07:29 AM
I never played the game in during the time when you could do this with the traps. It's kinda disappointing, sounds like it'd be a good way to get on people's nervess :P

People were really p*** off when they died lol... I can remember people insulting or booting becoz they were so mad in random games lol :D

Some people were just too fond of their low pve deaths at that time.

I wont mind if it comes back or something similar for the next maps. I had fun in my friendly games too.
Classic phrases... Oops wrong skill... or sorry got big finger... it wasnt me I swear (eventough I was the only bear)
:D

wvhills
10-14-2011, 07:34 AM

I agree +1.
Could you taunt a trap while you were dead? I never tried that. That would be cold to taunt kill someone who was on their way to rev you. Bwahahahaha! Make that +2

Petrichor
10-14-2011, 07:38 AM
You would. I almost forgave you too. :)

drewcapu
10-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Need something new.

Maybe some fire traps that get up and start chasing you!

So, you want to taunt us, eh?

Swimmingstar
10-14-2011, 03:55 PM
How about the traps in Nuri's Madness?

Fyrce
10-14-2011, 05:29 PM
OMG, I Love traps! They mostly missed me :p

Well, you can still play with barrels...

nmyxspaceship
10-14-2011, 05:39 PM
I agree!

Whirlzap
10-14-2011, 11:21 PM
While you're at it, why not make Whirlz a 100% IDR increase vanity. That'll help his farmig amirite).

TANKKAAR
10-14-2011, 11:52 PM
I seriously do miss the traps!! Besides using them to torture my teammates and friends. One of my favorite things to do was use the traps as a quick escape ....lol. In hideout and a few other places it allowed me to do giant pulls without dying :) I would run in grab agro and then time the fire trap so that when I would taunt it would send me flying back to my waiting group where I would rebuff and be healed all while maintaining agro :) sigh.... Goodtimes ith fire traps :)