PDA

View Full Version : Victus twinks?

Suentous PO
05-27-2017, 05:39 PM
Couple questions

What classes/levels are you having fun with farming victus? Alone or in groups?
Any failed class/lev combos?

Would a guild dedicated to pve victus farmers be a good idea or no?

(Short post mod bot lel)

Poisontips
05-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Currently having fun using a lvl 11 rouge to farm victus with sub-par gear and a fairly cheap pet( blinky for the op passive at that level) and it's been a breeze to solo the forgotten ruins. Also being able to farm brakenridge counts as two bosses so the 25 boss daily really doesnt take all that long. And I've also been seeing some new twink farming guilds popping up and with a bit more time I think that will only catch on more.

Suentous PO
05-27-2017, 07:26 PM
Currently having fun using a lvl 11 rouge to farm victus with sub-par gear and a fairly cheap pet( blinky for the op passive at that level) and it's been a breeze to solo the forgotten ruins. Also being able to farm brakenridge counts as two bosses so the 25 boss daily really doesnt take all that long. And I've also been seeing some new twink farming guilds popping up and with a bit more time I think that will only catch on more.

Nice, you solo on 11 or have friends to run with?
I tried my former lv 11 war who farmed jarl solo, and was surprised it was WAY better than my lv 30 solo mage, so I'm fixated on 10 & 11, and its cost effective along with blessings so far.

Also what are the guild names you mention out of curiosity?
I think we can make it easier with some collaboration maybe

Poisontips
05-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Nice, you solo on 11 or have friends to run with?
I tried my former lv 11 war who farmed jarl solo, and was surprised it was WAY better than my lv 30 solo mage, so I'm fixated on 10 & 11, and its cost effective along with blessings so far.

Also what are the guild names you mention out of curiosity?
I think we can make it easier with some collaboration maybe

ATM have only played solo outside of a few Pugs but have been on the lookout for other 10-12 Vic farmers. Just made this char a couple days ago so haven't had a whole lot of time to scout around for other mates to run with.

And yea I personally think the 10-12 zone is the easiest especially for the mobs in ruins. Boss can be a tad lengthy but all in all I think it's much easier then solo runs with a 61. So I can only assume a decent pt would be super duper easy!

I seen a guild called "silent voice" and "sanctuary" over the past few days I suppose I can't definitively say they're twink farming guilds but that's the vibe i assumed considering the players I've seen didn't have any pvp kills and were in the Garetta hub/ruin entrance with their level 10s.

PEMA
05-27-2017, 10:10 PM
Any farming guild on 13-14? :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Joebembo
05-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Any farming guild on 13-14? :(

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk
This bracket should be fun to farm lol

Bembo✌

Faliziaga
05-28-2017, 01:39 AM
I farm on 2 lv 16 rogues swapping the gear and I've bought a toxy for each. I use Gold Roger Hooks and haste set. I enjoy the arcane daggers' gold bombs proc. Mostly I run solo or with 1-2 friends.

Poisontips
05-28-2017, 03:03 PM
Argh tried replying multiple time with nothing even close to derogatory and it keeps needing approval that doesn't seem to go threw .-_- I give up

Suentous PO
05-28-2017, 06:54 PM
Hmm lv 11 & 16 rogues. My attempts at them usually cost me a lot lol

The lv 10 war is working for me after the train wreck that was my lv 30 wiz (anyone doing a wiz?)
Everything I try has no jewels like a nub

And yeah I'm surprised mod bot let me even post some days

goendool
05-29-2017, 09:56 AM
Very easy for farming victus with your twink. I use war lvl 8 for solo run. Galen for mobs n goblin for boss. Galen proc better than flame staff proc XD.. Pet i use magma AA and toxy HB.. But no speed set hikss.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170529/5800af9eafb1b1d6dbf9bea30e459d1f.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X014D using Tapatalk

Kakashis
05-29-2017, 10:20 AM
I use my 9 warrior and my 15 rogue. Both are fun, but the rogue seems to be faster.

Suentous PO
05-29-2017, 01:56 PM
Thx for the info y'all, seems around lv 10 may be best.
Good to see stats on successful builds, now i can compare stats some.

I got a combo on my lv 5 war so thought that had a chance in hell. Nope kings red zone could two hit him even juiced up lmao

Fyrce
05-29-2017, 03:34 PM
I have run L9 through L21, all classes. Some of my gear on a couple toons is the free stuff. Most of my toons are in gear accumulated through years of events. Pets are generally a frog and/or slink. I have run solo and with a friend. Obviously friend is nicer, but either way, it's the first time in awhile, I found my twinks useful!

So thank you, STS!

I am seeing people gearing up and playing their twinks again, as well as making new twinks. I love it.

Oh yeah, I would say L10 was super fast, but at the time, Brack bosses did not count, so I moved on to L15/L16 and L20/21. L15/16 is a bit faster, plus I have a friend who runs that level as well, so I do that one mostly. However, if I have time, I also run L21. Rogue is better for boss I think but mage makes the mobs super easy. Rogue/warrior combo was super fast. I think we will be trying double mage runs also. I suspect that will also rock.

Suentous PO
05-29-2017, 10:38 PM
I have run L9 through L21, all classes. Some of my gear on a couple toons is the free stuff. Most of my toons are in gear accumulated through years of events. Pets are generally a frog and/or slink. I have run solo and with a friend. Obviously friend is nicer, but either way, it's the first time in awhile, I found my twinks useful!

So thank you, STS!

I am seeing people gearing up and playing their twinks again, as well as making new twinks. I love it.

Oh yeah, I would say L10 was super fast, but at the time, Brack bosses did not count, so I moved on to L15/L16 and L20/21. L15/16 is a bit faster, plus I have a friend who runs that level as well, so I do that one mostly. However, if I have time, I also run L21. Rogue is better for boss I think but mage makes the mobs super easy. Rogue/warrior combo was super fast. I think we will be trying double mage runs also. I suspect that will also rock.

Good info, ty!
Do the mobs seem to you to adjust per 10 or 5 levels? In other words did the lv 16 have as about as easy a time as the lv 20? It's either that or the gear that made my lv 5 trash and my 11's gold idk

Suentous PO
05-29-2017, 10:41 PM
Srsly, I can't reply on my own thread *#+?! Mod bot
After couple attempts I'll pear it down to
Ty Fyrce ;D

Cadbura
05-29-2017, 11:22 PM
You guys are nothing lel. I farm those on my lv 3 and its super fast soloing compared to any other lvls. Just equip youself with full legendary items and socket with diamond jewels. Jord staff's proc will do the damage. op af. you just need slink as your pet. sadly lv 3 jord staffs are super rare. i use my lv 3 for event leaderboards super easy

Fyrce
05-30-2017, 03:32 PM
Welcome, Suentous lol!

Wow, Cadbura, good to know! I wasn't doing low levels initially because no bosses before Ydra-2 counted, but yes, I used to do events pretty much from L1 to L5 haha. It was super fun and funny!

I would try lower levels but I find just running my L14-16, L20-21s takes up all my time, for now. Though yesterday I did round up some more tokens on my L9-L12s.

I don't notice much difference on hits to kill mobs between the levels, Suentous. They all seem fast to me. Basically, 1-3 hits depending on what skill, etc. Rounding up a big group is best, of course. Just run around a bit and try to not get stunned haha.

The boss seems like it scaled a tiny bit harder on L21 vs L16 and lower. Probably boss hps vs skill damage doesn't scale smoothly or geometrically or whatever. From previous experience, I would expect it to be a bit more difficult around the high 20s to 30s. I think the skills and equips are a bit "softer" in those levels. L41 gets a big boost in equips. I think there's some good but rare equips at L36?