PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to anyone else?

Trollee
10-14-2011, 01:12 AM
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/seven7oliverceff/madness.jpg

Sometimes the floor randomly goes this color in Nuri's Madness. It is quite rare and completely random. I've so noticed it as well in Haunted Symphony and Boggy Waters the edges of the track become very contrasting in colours. I've found that minimizing the app and then going back into it usually fixes the problem. I'm just curious as to why this happens and if it happens to anybody else.

NOTE: This pic was taken a few weeks ago.

darkfussion
10-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Looks all sandy lol I have never seen that.

Kakatoa91
10-14-2011, 01:25 AM
Guess they put a wooden floor... nice carpenter work. :p

Navygreen
10-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Nope, never happened to me lol

JaytB
10-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Never saw that before either... Kind or cool though :D

Ghastly
10-14-2011, 09:03 AM
Never saw that before either... Kind or cool though :D

LOL! but that's would take a long time for carpenters...

Samhayne
10-14-2011, 10:14 AM
This is probably a one time problem, that currently can crop up right after we patch the game, if you didn't fully close out of the app after coming back into game. Apparently, some memory stays resident and textures can be weird, or you may see pink default textures. I believe this issues is fixed with our next client update.

Ixillicus
10-14-2011, 12:20 PM
This is probably a one time problem, that currently can crop up right after we patch the game, if you didn't fully close out of the app after coming back into game. Apparently, some memory stays resident and textures can be weird, or you may see pink default textures. I believe this issues is fixed with our next client update.

Everyone is like "Wow, never seen that before".

Sam's like, "Don't worry, we got this."

Good ol STS

arischal
10-14-2011, 01:03 PM

Everyone is like "Wow, never seen that before".

Sam's like, "Don't worry, we got this."

Good ol STS
I saw it happen to me once too. I just restarted phone and it never happened again

WhoIsThis
10-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Yes. Sometimes the colors go off in Boggy and Symphony as well.

Get a task killer, kill PL, and restart. The colors will be normal again.

AbsolutePally
10-14-2011, 05:05 PM

This happens to me too... Ive asked others if they experienced the same thing and they thought i was crazy!
Samsung galaxy s 3g

Kaarataka
10-14-2011, 05:50 PM
I've seen it too.

Samsung Galaxy tab 7"

WoundedEagle
10-14-2011, 07:48 PM
That looks epic though....

Phoenixking
10-14-2011, 07:54 PM
well since this is my moment to ask an odd question :P
i was once in oasis like 3 months or so ago and i was talking to a freind and suddenly on the top left screen area a black square appeared andin red letter said
black project
(something something)
(a bar)
black progress download (or something)
i got weirded out lol it had more stuff but it was weird sadly i paniced and didnt screenie anyone know what this is?

ghost.mw
10-14-2011, 08:22 PM
I've never experienced something like that but it looks cool :D

Roc
10-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Quicksand! Don't move too quickly or you'll sink! :GB_bonesrock:

Phoenixking
10-14-2011, 10:28 PM
Lol but what about my question :(

Kaarataka
10-15-2011, 06:28 AM
Lol but what about my question :(

Make your own thread about your issue that is unrelated to this one.

Trollee
10-15-2011, 07:44 AM

Yeah I am often minimizing the game when I get a text message or phone call and this happens when I go back into it. Good to know it's getting fixed. Thanks Sam =]

This happens to me too... Ive asked others if they experienced the same thing and they thought i was crazy!
Samsung galaxy s 3g

I've seen it too.

Samsung Galaxy tab 7"

I play either on my Samsung Galaxy S phone or my Samsung Galaxy Tab. Seems like it might be yet another Galaxy-related issue.