PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for PL

TheBirds
10-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Some things i've suggested before but will suggest again and maybe others have as well but here I go:

1) Mount Fang to come out as an Elite map and be released this month or Nov but LVL cap to come to come out after Jan(perferably Feb March time period) with another map. I think LVL raises should be about every 5-6 Months and map release about every 2-4 months.

2) New PvP and CTF maps to play in to go along with mount fang and nury's hallow theme.

3) For LVL 66 cap raise, that the new vanity should be a ring so it doesn't replace the helm or shield. it only makes sence so it doesn't take away from what we earned. I know rings are a proffit item for sts but most people that have earned the status have spent countless amount of money on plat to reach that spot and also probably have purchased a ring.

4) A whole new vanity item! Shoulder vanities which would be toon specific. for example: Birds would get wings, Mages get capes, and Tanks get different assortments of spikes and skulls. this can also be used when the fallowing lvl cap comes to give hardcore players a fourth vanity item in set with out getting in the way of making a weapon or leather. or another suggestion would be a vanity armor.

5) Fith and final goes twards Android users: I know founders helm was ment for those who help start up PL's launch on Apple devices. Same thing can be said about Android users who have been playing since its first month of launch on Android devices. So I think the month of Nov, there should be a reward for the loyal players of droid devices should be given a reward as well.

6) Cs toon in Guild Hall and also be able to teleport from any where into guild hall.

7) An option to enable/disable friend requests for when ur just not in the mood to get any friend requests.

So there are my suggestions for PL and what I think are some good suggestions. I know alot of people will like theses suggestions but at the same time some others will not. But hey, there's been suggestions that have been give that others didn't like while others loved it. So lets see how this goes and hopefully its looked at and taken to heart and at least one suggestion is used in future game play.

kas3closed
10-14-2011, 12:33 PM
I really like ur character specific vanities thats a very good idea

Skeletonlord
10-14-2011, 12:35 PM
i like the first point. Mount Fang shouldnt come with a new lvl cap. totally support this. number 2 doesnt matter to me because i dont do PvP or CTF in game. number 4 is a good point. im a warrior and you said that they should get skulls. loving it so far. the skulls would go with my warrior because my name is skeletonlord and skulls combine with my IGN well. im on ios so number 5 doesnt matter to me either.

drewcapu
10-14-2011, 12:39 PM
1) i don't think they can release mt fang and *not* increase the level cap, unless it becomes an Elite Dungeon (hopefully with quests --- still hoping for SC quests!) like FN.

2) yes. perhaps it gets included automatically for those who've already purchased the other pvp/ctf stuff

3) i figured in another thread that rings were a possibility, although minute. since they are pushing mt. fang out, i have no complaints of cycling through the helm and shield for level cap items so that mt. fang gives a vanity helm. it gives those who missed out on the CoP something to go for.

4) i don't mind another vanity slot. this would supercede 3)

5) i'm not touching that one