PDA

View Full Version : Help

chendra gunawan
05-31-2017, 01:56 PM
did sts support still active? Because i have urgent condition but never got reply from sts support email

Sent from my S5E_NXT using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
05-31-2017, 02:02 PM
Maybe pm JustG here on forums if its urgent?

Good luck!

chendra gunawan
05-31-2017, 02:27 PM
Ty bro... I will try,need full help from dev..

alxe
05-31-2017, 06:40 PM
Yes is it active,but you cant expect an immidte reply..there is alot of things for the devs to take care of hope ur problem gets fixed

Gl!
Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

chendra gunawan
06-01-2017, 12:30 AM
Slowly respon from sts... Are sts respect to we as player.?

killhost
06-01-2017, 01:47 AM
Slowly respon from sts... Are sts respect to we as player.?

We should respect them more as a human beings.

chendra gunawan
06-01-2017, 02:11 AM
Sure i respect to them... But look,my email not yet reply... I tell i have urgent condition... Where is support team.? Is human or just a bot.?

runagain
06-01-2017, 03:33 AM
Sure i respect to them... But look,my email not yet reply... I tell i have urgent condition... Where is support team.? Is human or just a bot.?
If it's about losing ur account by ur own mistake or losing items by scam, they won't refund it.. ofcourse lol, anyway also if u lost ur account, how can they be sure it's yours? No proofs tho lol

chendra gunawan
06-01-2017, 04:55 AM
I cant tell what a problem in there,to privasy... I was tell it in my email,.. I just want hear them can help or not,just it..

Horme
06-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Are you VIP player or something else? They can't just reply to you immediately, they have more than one case to solve. Be patient or just give up.

chendra gunawan
06-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Are you VIP player or something else? They can't just reply to you immediately, they have more than one case to solve. Be patient or just give up.
I am not viv player, only have the right to speak because I am a customer of this game, without we as a player, the game is nothing.

Avaree
06-01-2017, 10:07 PM
I am not viv player, only have the right to speak because I am a customer of this game, without we as a player, the game is nothing.

by the way your post reads, it sounds as if your account was banned. Rambling on here in the forums will not get your questions answered.

I have been playing since 2012 in Arcane Legends, and many players have been banned... The game still exists with out those players, as it will without you. Good luck!

chendra gunawan
06-01-2017, 11:38 PM
by the way your post reads, it sounds as if your account was banned. Rambling on here in the forums will not get your questions answered.

I have been playing since 2012 in Arcane Legends, and many players have been banned... The game still exists with out those players, as it will without you. Good luck!
Ah u wrong bro... Iam not been banned... I just want save my guild.. Better i lost my gold than i lost my guild... For info detail case,i was send email,i hope sts fast respons

Marcin Bugaj
06-01-2017, 11:49 PM
I send msg to support 6 weeks ago still no reply gg. Suport rip.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G357FZ przy użyciu Tapatalka

runagain
06-02-2017, 12:36 AM
I send msg to support 6 weeks ago still no reply gg. Suport rip.

It sometimes happens that the mail doesn't go thru the spam filter, I had the same.. I resent the email and got a reply within 14hours. Try that... Or message one of the mods/dev's at forum.

Marcin Bugaj
06-02-2017, 09:56 AM
It sometimes happens that the mail doesn't go thru the spam filter, I had the same.. I resent the email and got a reply within 14hours. Try that... Or message one of the mods/dev's at forum.
Sending already two mail and pmmed here to JustG it doesn't work ^^. They didn't like me xd

chendra gunawan
06-02-2017, 12:03 PM

U wrong bro.. Iam not been banned.. I just want save my guild,better i lost my gold than i lost my guild.. For detail the problem,i has send email. My guild started since 2013,so lovely if lost. I hope sts fast respons