Olz
10-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Y can't I post in guides????

Ayc2000
10-14-2011, 02:56 PM
post a thread? or a comment?

Phoenixking
10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
what do you mean? make a thread? well to make a guide thread you first got to make one in general and then if dev sees its helpful he will move it to guide place

Matutd
10-14-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm going to assume it's because u haven't posted enough on the forums yet. I'm on iPod so I can't see ur title, but I'm assuming u are a junior member because I remember seeing ur thread the other day. Once u post 50 times u will become a member and 100 times to become a senior member. I think u have to be a senior member to post in guides section

EDIT: ninja'd and GO AoA lol

Survivorfan
10-14-2011, 02:58 PM
The guide section is meant for view only. People could make their guides in general discussion then shoot over a private message to the dev team to move it. It is really meant for a informational purpose, not a commenting purpose. Sam explains it here. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28781-To-have-your-Guide-moved-to-this-section-please-post-in-General-and-PM-Samhayne)

Ayc2000
10-14-2011, 03:14 PM
ive posted in the guide section before...?

xkillmepvpx
10-14-2011, 03:33 PM
I can't even post....only comment how do i post!!!!!!!

JaytB
10-14-2011, 03:38 PM
In the past you used to be able to create threads in the guides section of the forums. When it got flooded with all kinds of fairly useless stuff, the devs decided to not allow new threads to be made in this section anymore. If you write a guide, and it's deemed 'worthy' by the devs, it will be moved into this section. PM'ing devs can help to get your guide noticed, nothing more. The decision to move your guide into the guides section always is made by the devs.

Hope this helps :)

CanonicalKoi
10-14-2011, 08:26 PM
When in doubt, always head on up the the "stickied" notes at the top of the forum section (they're the blue threads at the very top). There's one there from Samhayne titled, "To have your Guide moved to this section, please post in General and PM Samhayne". And he goes on to say

This section is flagged as reply only. Users may not post new threads here.

If you have a Guide you would like to post, please post it in the General Discussion forum and send a Private Message to Samhayne and request that your Guide post be moved to this section.

This is done to prevent "spam" or other non-Guide worthy posts from showing in this forum.

Have fun!

Olz
10-15-2011, 02:08 PM
K thank you