PDA

View Full Version : Adding elemental gems/awakenings

acewasabi
06-01-2017, 02:43 AM
I'm sure this has probably been suggested before, but what if we had elemental armor and damage added to the game? These could take the form of elemental chaos and elemental diamond gems, causing fire/ice/whatever damage (perhaps in addition to 'normal' damage), and providing fire/ice/whatever resist, again, possibly in addition to armor. Similarly, new awakenings could be introduced e.g. 2, 4, 6, 8% ice resist, or 2, 4, 6, 8% fire damage.

Using gems and awakenings would be a simple (ok I'm not a coder lol) way to introduce elements into AL. The artifact system could also be used in future updates to incorporate element damage/resistance. Future updates could include mythic/arcane weapons/armor with elemental procs and stats. Different maps could have different elemental gems, e.g. ice gems in Nordr, fire in Tindirin, with end game maps dropping all (or some mix) of them.

What do you all think? :)

Horme
06-01-2017, 06:54 AM
Kings Road mode?

PEMA
06-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Please, no more awakenings. But instead, fuse 2 jewels together. It should be like fury/finesse/mind fused with the other 5 types of jewels. Only 2 can be combined and only noble or higher can be fused.

Peace ✌😊

Edit: Can only be fused via recipe and recipe is dropped from locks

Azemeazed
06-01-2017, 11:45 AM
I like both ideas ace an pema