PDA

View Full Version : About the "fast cap" pet

Xyzther
06-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Hi Cinco and whoever else working at sts that may read this. We are all very thankful that you guys gave us more than just a title for capping fast and also gave us a pet too. The problem is we won't ever have the need to wear the pet at all. The pet does not give the bonus that the dev dragon does, so it is useless for our level 100 characters since we will be using the dev dragon all the time instead. Also, since it is not stashable or tradeable we will not be able to use it on any other characters to show off our achievement. Basically what I'm saying is that we will not be able to show off our pet and our accomplishment of getting to 100 quickly because the dev dragon is far superior to the new pet you gave us, and we will never get a chance to wear it. If you keep it unstashable and untradeable that's fine I guess, but could you at least give it the same stats as the dev dragon so it's viable to use everywhere? If anything you could let use craft our dev dragon with it to make the new pet have the stats of the dev dragon. Thanks for reading and I and many others hope you consider buffing our beloved fast cap pet so we may wear it with pride.

3pc
06-01-2017, 03:45 PM
You can wear it in pvp lol so who cares about that stats be lucky that you got surprised with a pet.

Xyzther
06-01-2017, 05:03 PM
You can wear it in pvp lol so who cares about that stats be lucky that you got surprised with a pet.

Not everyone pvps :)

noeyesee
06-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Is that dev pet free when you reach level 100? or need platinum for it? Thanks

MOLYA
06-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Is that dev pet free when you reach level 100? or need platinum for it? Thanks
Never reached cap yet many saids yeh its L100 achievement reward...

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

RaNciDz
06-05-2017, 12:50 AM
Good issue for may.ne-ak pet..it useless when nothing happen for stat..its nice when STS put 1k damage 1k armor 1k health .. hehe