PDA

View Full Version : Weapon proc slotting update?

Killnzonex
06-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Hey guys, so after i saw how you could slot pets into another one, i thought, hey, what about we r allowed to slot weapons into proc section? That would be really cool, because u could have a good stat weapon with a weapon that has crap stats but op proc slotted. It would make the combo more original, as all i see in pvp is immo for war, balanced daggs for rog and balanced gun for mage.

You could only slot on the same type of weapon

Ex) immo aegis proc able to slot on other aegis weap ONLY

What do you think?

EDIT: also, there is a certain amount of lvl that can be between the weaps.

For example, if the maximum gap is 20, then only lvl 36 and up weaps can be slotted into immo aegis which is lvl 56.

This would make weap procs not be used till the end of AL over and over again each season.

goendool
06-01-2017, 04:55 PM
+1 for this idea. We can have weapon with best awaken combine with best proc.

Sent from my ASUS_X014D using Tapatalk

Perceval
06-01-2017, 05:28 PM
I would actually like to see how this would work out
+1

oekeone
06-01-2017, 06:12 PM
+1 this really sounds like a great idea �� i would love to use this

Kakashis
06-01-2017, 08:44 PM
great idea, I wouldn't need to rely on mages as much for wildfire XD

Suentous PO
06-01-2017, 08:52 PM
+1 to the general idea! Some of the old weapons could have a new life.

Killnzonex
06-01-2017, 09:24 PM
great idea, I wouldn't need to rely on mages as much for wildfire XD

Haha yeah.. imagine rogue running with balanced daggs with drag bblades as proc? oh no

runagain
06-02-2017, 12:40 AM
-1, everyone Will use the same proc (as expected) so still not really an own touch. Tho you'll see in PvP for example procs such as Ghoulish blades.. which buff their stats like @@

For PvE you'll see way to easy runs, like a Rogue with 3k dmg in Somberholt and drag proc.. it's Just meh..

Sorry tho no offense at all, creative idea but no sorry =)

saik1993
06-02-2017, 01:15 AM
-1, everyone Will use the same proc (as expected) so still not really an own touch. Tho you'll see in PvP for example procs such as Ghoulish blades.. which buff their stats like @@

For PvE you'll see way to easy runs, like a Rogue with 3k dmg in Somberholt and drag proc.. it's Just meh..

This exactly. I had the same idea when this expansion came and i wanted to use wildfire proc forever but its not good for the reasons mentioned above. Imagine the same drag proc with balanced daggers in pvp lol.

Faliziaga
06-02-2017, 02:55 AM
yes, pls immo staff Rotting Flesh proc for my daggers and dragon staff proc slotted into my bow
#maketheprocnonclassspecific

Energizeric
06-02-2017, 03:56 AM
Sure. I'd love to add wildfire to my gun. :)

Kakashis
06-02-2017, 04:15 AM
Depending how many I can combine, I'd want wildfire, dragonite, and the maul of ollerus proc xD. But it's okay if we can't. Voice sets already kind of breathed new life into the Dragon blades.

Fsuryo
06-02-2017, 04:32 AM
yes, pls immo staff Rotting Flesh proc for my daggers and dragon staff proc slotted into my bow
#maketheprocnonclassspecific
#maketheprocnonclassspesific
No, and thankyou. and Goodbye.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Perceval
06-02-2017, 06:13 AM
The procs must be class and weapon type specific otherwise we are looking at a new era of imbalance.

Imagine slotting the ollerus maul proc to a high DPS sword e.g. the balanced mythic sword...

boohgey
06-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Bright idea killn :-D nice nice nice

Sent from my A11w using Tapatalk

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 10:26 AM
Oh cmon guys... of course its class specific. Its even weapon specific.... For example flame staff can ONLY br slottted in other staffs NOT GUN OR DAGGER OR BOWS OR AEGIS OR SWORD

eugene9707
06-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Let's take it a step up have let balanced weapons have two slot..... One for "light" proc and one for "dark" proc......
It's going to be op as hell lol

Imagine a weapon with both wile fire and dragon staff proc at once xD

Hosphin
06-02-2017, 11:56 AM

It would broke all balance, we know that its not fully balanced right now it need improvement. i mean in pvp.

nightmaresmoke
06-02-2017, 12:04 PM
-9000 sorry but it doesn't promote growth at all imagine using same old weapon procs till AL's end, now tell me if that's boring or not? people will always want something new.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Thewolfbull
06-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Nty 11chars

Bmlty
06-02-2017, 02:58 PM
-1 here
/11 char

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 03:29 PM
-9000 sorry but it doesn't promote growth at all imagine using same old weapon procs till AL's end, now tell me if that's boring or not? people will always want something new.

Hmm maybe we can say there is a certain amount of lvl that can be between the weaps.

If the maximum gap is 20, then only lvl 36 and up weaps can be slotted into immo aegis which is lvl 56.

This would make weap procs not be used till the end of AL. I will edit this on my post.

runagain
06-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Hmm maybe we can say there is a certain amount of lvl that can be between the weaps.

If the maximum gap is 20, then only lvl 36 and up weaps can be slotted into immo aegis which is lvl 56.

This would make weap procs not be used till the end of AL. I will edit this on my post.
Nah still, ppl will add high quality procs such as Immortal Staff into a cheap legend Staff with 6% all stat/int.. you'll actually get An Immortal Staff with like 3k damage.. which Will break the same. Because if ur damage is higher, you'll proc more often. So it's almost like an instant proc compared to the 2.2-2.4k dmg now with Immortal staff (Voice set equiped).. this also counts for dragg Staff, drag blades, glint aegis and more weapons like this..

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Nah still, ppl will add high quality procs such as Immortal Staff into a cheap legend Staff with 6% all stat/int.. you'll actually get An Immortal Staff with like 3k damage.. which Will break the same. Because if ur damage is higher, you'll proc more often. So it's almost like an instant proc compared to the 2.2-2.4k dmg now with Immortal staff (Voice set equiped).. this also counts for dragg Staff, drag blades, glint aegis and more weapons like this..

Well u see... its not just the mages thats gonna get the update. Other classes are gonna get the advantages also. Classes will be more advanced and creative.

Immo staff with 3k damage? What about dusk claymore with lava proc? What about balanced daggs with drag proc? Classes will all obtain more stats and usefulness, facilitating to clear the upcoming map.

runagain
06-02-2017, 04:27 PM
Well u see... its not just the mages thats gonna get the update. Other classes are gonna get the advantages also. Classes will be more advanced and creative.

Immo staff with 3k damage? What about dusk claymore with lava proc? What about balanced daggs with drag proc? Classes will all obtain more stats and usefulness, facilitating to clear the upcoming map.
Nawh, well they might be more creative.. but won't make PvE and PvP better imo. I really don't want to see 2k damage tanks with drag sword proc in PvP. Nor in PvE, the elites aren't hard already.. this will make it even more easier.

You Mad Or Nah
06-02-2017, 05:05 PM

I Agree with you on this one

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 05:26 PM
Nawh, well they might be more creative.. but won't make PvE and PvP better imo. I really don't want to see 2k damage tanks with drag sword proc in PvP. Nor in PvE, the elites aren't hard already.. this will make it even more easier.

Lol.. it clearly shows that u havent played tank. The damage buff and armor reduction in dusk claymore is also a PROC.
Also, this was suggested to be updated at the same time as the new expansion.... so whatever ur worrying about has no point

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 05:29 PM
I Agree with you on this one

I clearly editted something on my post. Check my edit again and you will have a different opinion.

mrshield
06-02-2017, 06:31 PM
How about your awakening what happend to them if you got 2 wep with gold look like. Drag blades and dusk dagger pot . I want to slot the proc of drag blades into the dusk dagger pot so . What happend to the awake of the drag of i do that? Well this is a good idea buy NTY!. it will ruin the gameplay again like gem,jewels,awake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alxe
06-02-2017, 06:35 PM
I mean i did think of this before, but then i thout so insted of ppl asking you for a proc now they gonna ask u to have say pink staff with a ds/immo st/hex st proc..it will break the game and have weapons going crazy in prices, for both thier procs and stat so no ty.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Rearalabac
06-02-2017, 06:52 PM
then we can take of low lvl weapon to put on high lvl ?

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 07:29 PM
How about your awakening what happend to them if you got 2 wep with gold look like. Drag blades and dusk dagger pot . I want to slot the proc of drag blades into the dusk dagger pot so . What happend to the awake of the drag of i do that? Well this is a good idea buy NTY!. it will ruin the gameplay again like gem,jewels,awake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The awake of the drag would still be there, while it wouldnt be working when it's slotted.

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 07:32 PM
then we can take of low lvl weapon to put on high lvl ?

Yes. but there is a maximum amount of lvl gap between weaps, which will be decided by sts. if the max gap is 20, then only weaps from lvl 36 to 76 can be slotted in immo aegis, which is lvl 56.

I mean i did think of this before, but then i thout so insted of ppl asking you for a proc now they gonna ask u to have say pink staff with a ds/immo st/hex st proc..it will break the game and have weapons going crazy in prices, for both thier procs and stat so no ty.

Thats exactly what happened with pet slotting, awake gems and jewels. The game is boring and repetitive nowadays(hem hem... mauso). Don't you want a bit of a change? Because i do.

alxe
06-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Yes. but there is a maximum amount of lvl gap between weaps, which will be decided by sts. if the max gap is 20, then only weaps from lvl 36 to 76 can be slotted in immo aegis, which is lvl 56.

Thats exactly what happened with pet slotting, awake gems and jewels. The game is boring and repetitive nowadays(hem hem... mauso). Don't you want a bit of a change? Because i do.
A Change is good, but not a change this way. yes maus gets boring a bit in terms of pure running, u can alwayse run with diffrent parties,diffrent pets and alwayse enjoy hanging out with your friends. Well atleast i do, beside u can farm gold and get new stuff @@

Killnzonex
06-02-2017, 08:03 PM
A Change is good, but not a change this way. yes maus gets boring a bit in terms of pure running, u can alwayse run with diffrent parties,diffrent pets and alwayse enjoy hanging out with your friends. Well atleast i do, beside u can farm gold and get new stuff @@

Well... i mean.. the change isn't as massive as the awakening update tbh. All it let you is have your favorite proc without sacrificing stats. This might look like it will unbalance the game as this period, and thats why i told people that it will be awesome if this comes along with the new expansion.

I don't know all the details bro... im not a dev. STS could tweak some stuffs and make it even more awesome than how i said it.

You Mad Or Nah
06-02-2017, 09:56 PM
This will ruin AL completely lol😂

runagain
06-02-2017, 11:19 PM
Lol.. it clearly shows that u havent played tank. The damage buff and armor reduction in dusk claymore is also a PROC.
Also, this was suggested to be updated at the same time as the new expansion.... so whatever ur worrying about has no point
It clearly has. And I did played tank on PvE, no need the dusk wep there, unless u got no gold for a glint aegis or Just stupid.. anyway.. it's not really a "proc" it auto shows up so it's more like a stat changer. A proc has to show up after some auto attacks, the dusk sword doesn't need that. Tho it's able to hit 1.7-1.8k dmg without dusk. So for example a Balanced sword with drag proc will be good u think? It will f up all zones, ppl will use lurid proc or DWS proc which gives 100% crit. Then about the speedruns, all players which are rogues Will add lv51 flame daggs, those gives extra movement speed as proc. So it will defenitily infect all classes and would f up the balance between them.

deepcy
06-03-2017, 04:01 AM
So much lag with that

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

Azebor
06-03-2017, 07:54 PM
The trouble is weapons to slot would turn into para gems in terms of rarity. Better to have... Proc-Awakening Gems! For the cheap, cheap, price of 5 plat, you can reroll your weapon's proc into something new from a list of procs specific to that weapon type (ex: staffs can only reroll to staff procs). Each weapon can have X number or proc slots based on weapon rarity: (Legendary = 1 slot, Mythic = 2 slots, Arcane = 3 slots). Each proc has a slot value based on the rarity of the weapon the proc was originally for (ex: a Legendary proc has a slot value of 1, a Mythic proc has a slot value of 2, and an Arcane proc has a slot value of 3.) Therefore, if you proc-awaken a Legendary, you will only get 1 Legendary proc. Mythic can get 2 Legendary procs or 1 Mythic proc. An Arcane can get 3 Legendary procs, or 1 Mythic proc + 1 Legendary proc, or 1 Arcane proc.

But most importantly, sts can make $$$ off of selling the proc-awakening gems and they finally wont have to think of any new gear or pets for the game! We can create our own pets, stats, and procs via slots!!! Now if sts adds a randomized dungeon they won't have to release any new content at all. Oh wait...

nightmaresmoke
06-03-2017, 08:56 PM
The trouble is weapons to slot would turn into para gems in terms of rarity. Better to have... Proc-Awakening Gems! For the cheap, cheap, price of 5 plat, you can reroll your weapon's proc into something new from a list of procs specific to that weapon type (ex: staffs can only reroll to staff procs). Each weapon can have X number or proc slots based on weapon rarity: (Legendary = 1 slot, Mythic = 2 slots, Arcane = 3 slots). Each proc has a slot value based on the rarity of the weapon the proc was originally for (ex: a Legendary proc has a slot value of 1, a Mythic proc has a slot value of 2, and an Arcane proc has a slot value of 3.) Therefore, if you proc-awaken a Legendary, you will only get 1 Legendary proc. Mythic can get 2 Legendary procs or 1 Mythic proc. An Arcane can get 3 Legendary procs, or 1 Mythic proc + 1 Legendary proc, or 1 Arcane proc.

But most importantly, sts can make $$$ off of selling the proc-awakening gems and they finally wont have to think of any new gear or pets for the game! We can create our own pets, stats, and procs via slots!!! Now if sts adds a randomized dungeon they won't have to release any new content at all. Oh wait...

Just No.

You Mad Or Nah
06-03-2017, 09:05 PM
This idea about slotting procs is just bad. Js😛

eugene9707
06-03-2017, 09:15 PM
This idea about slotting procs is just bad. Js��

But no one thought pet slotting is bad?

You Mad Or Nah
06-03-2017, 09:24 PM
But no one thought pet slotting is bad?
Maybe because anyone can buy and slot any egg they want into any pet they want without barriers(seems fair right?)This is different bud. You're not going to see Rouges using dragon staff proc in a weapon etc...(barrier) If this does happens just imagine the cry threads about this not being balanced. For example people are going to say" mages stacking flame staff proc or dragon staff are too op please nerf this Sts(PvP)" etc.. Just no -1 from me

Nea
06-04-2017, 01:44 PM
No.........