PDA

View Full Version : About Guild Battles

Ruthless.Clan
06-01-2017, 06:48 PM
I understand pvp is a big part of many online rpg's, but there are different types of guilds. Pvp, pve, mixed pvp & pve. My guild is pure pve, though there are a few that dabble in pvp arenas. I do not wish to participate in guild battles & at times get spam invites from random guilds. Is there any way that there could be a user option implemented for guild masters to turn off guild battle requests? I'm sure even guilds that participate would enjoy having the option to mute spam requests from harassing players also.

Fsuryo
06-02-2017, 04:38 AM
I do not wish to participate in guild battles & at times get spam invites from random guilds.

Spam? How much invitation you got on a day? 100 battle invitation? Or 200?

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Ruthless.Clan
06-03-2017, 04:39 PM
By spam I meant repetitive invites by people that you've already told no & they continue requesting trying to get you to say yes. I didn't necessarily mean a huge daily volume of random requests from several guilds.

Ruthless.Clan
06-03-2017, 04:44 PM
There are several other user options for rejecting things trade, friend requests, gifts ect ect. When they gave us duels it came with reject option. I am stumped as to why guild battles didn't come with the option to reject from the beginning.