PDA

View Full Version : nekro's decent replacement

shadowronn
06-02-2017, 02:49 AM
ive been wondering and wandering if there was any possible replacement for nekro, its okay if the pet is a little worse but can re-enact a few characteristics of nekro such as stun proof or reducing dmg by a significant %.

here are a few pets that i thought of add your's if i missed a few:
1)snappy(turtle pet that sheilds)
2)scorch
3)fantasma
4)maridos(for increase in armour)

these are all i cud think of

ps: i already have a nekro and was thinking to sell it and buy better gear.

Skilledpvp
06-12-2017, 10:22 AM
acc. To me all pets other than nek who give shield is just a joke.
Maridos aa is great especially in clash. Would prefer Mari aa in clash rather than stacking nekros tbh

alxe
06-14-2017, 10:46 AM
i dont think nekro is replaceable in PVE imo,i mean the movment speed,terrify,banish chance damage reduction and stun immunity all together makes him great. dont think theres any pets even close to his shiled apart from glowstick.

Kakashis
06-15-2017, 10:30 AM
I've been using glowstick lately and he saves you from curse. To me that is worthy of a nekro replacement.

Terminhater
06-16-2017, 03:16 PM
It's now all about the next expansion. Wait for new expansion pets. It'll be a waste of gold if there's no curse mages next expansion, and glowstik value drops a ton. I'd say hold your gold and hold tight, it'll be here soon.

Kakashis
06-19-2017, 03:43 AM
It's now all about the next expansion. Wait for new expansion pets. It'll be a waste of gold if there's no curse mages next expansion, and glowstik value drops a ton. I'd say hold your gold and hold tight, it'll be here soon.

Hehe, I dunno, glowstick AA I find more useful than nekro this season mainly due to curse. Next season if curse is still around and glowstick is taken away from locked, it may increase. As it is currently, curse and crit is the only way mobs can kill us now.

dreyu
06-19-2017, 11:33 PM
I put in nekro happines sns at aa glowstick good pve pvp

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt