PDA

View Full Version : A Call to all Lv 56-60 PvPers :D

Congeniality
06-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Hello All!

I understand that with this new update, many are upset that twinking is 100% gone. Although I personally hate twinking, it doesn't feel right for people to just leave the game.

Thus, I am thinking about making a very loosely managed league for 56-60 PvP. I would host private games which would then be managed by whoever who could boot out too high of levels, as well as trying to get some tournaments going.

Before I go ahead and ruin my life over this, I wanted to know if people would even find this interesting or fun. Let me know what you think about it if you are a part of the 56-60 PvP community, and leave constructive feedback of what might make you want to participate.

EDIT: I will be updating this as I get more ideas :D!

plpr
06-02-2017, 02:25 PM
Does this include 61?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congeniality
06-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Does this include 61?

I'm hesitant to do that because of the huge edge Sanguine, Lilith, and Orlok gear have over their lv 56 counter-parts. Is Lv 61 a more active PvP level? Should I consider doing 60-61 instead?

plpr
06-02-2017, 02:36 PM
I'm hesitant to do that because of the huge edge Sanguine, Lilith, and Orlok gear have over their lv 56 counter-parts. Is Lv 61 a more active PvP level? Should I consider doing 60-61 instead?

Yes its true 61 sets are good but it really depends what classes your facing like bear vs bear 60 set is better (demo mace set) but vs bird i think orlok sword set is better. Wit mage obviously demo wand set is nearly unuseable while lilith mage is the best class 56-61. Same goes with 60-61 birds demo xbow set is good vs other birds but sang longbow has blind proc which is good vs bears. Idk about fox and rhino lol. So basically levels have pros and cons. But 60-61 was much more active before pvp died. Also im not sure if your aware but basically every level 25-80 that used to have about one pvp game for each 5 levels to join. Now I get online on each of my toons i have basically every level in that range except a couple. And find absolutely no games whatsoever. So im not sure how you will pull this off.

Congeniality
06-03-2017, 08:10 PM
So im not sure how you will pull this off.

Walie's Wondrous Ways Willfully Whisping Wins Without Wacky Waffle Watchers.

killinclaw
06-08-2017, 10:04 AM
I'm down for it, I have a 56 bear I never use. Just let me know.

Mennddoza
06-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Yeah I'm down! Add me ign Elite

Kpf
08-02-2017, 06:20 PM
56 is way different to 60 56 would get destroyed