PDA

View Full Version : New endgame item looks

XghostzX
06-02-2017, 10:42 PM
Yo Cinco, you know I love ya and all the work, sweat and tears you put into this game, i'm going to make one complaint now then move along.

These new items are looking very dull. I mean, check out this wand that Jil is holding on the left.

(sorry for the bad quality)

Not only does it lack that cool, colorful, flashy, vibrant radiance of past typical items, but that's also definitely a mace (not a wand).

If this is going to be the last cap/last set of items, can we at least make them a little more visually appealing? You don't want to leave your fellow PL players lookin' like a bunch of nooby fools :)

Hook
06-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Lol like the archer gun. Looking like a Gray LEGO BLOCK. 😂

Please Cinco... Take 1 hour away from your busy week to add a little detail to the 100 weapons. We've been supportive!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

yannjoel
06-03-2017, 06:34 AM
Please Cinco... Take 1 hour away from your busy week to add a little detail to the 100 weapons. We've been supportive!

I guess it takes much longer for him to create a new look for these items and i wouldn't wonder if he is working on it at the moment :)

3pc
06-03-2017, 07:21 AM
Ghost im totally with you bro you see birds blaster? Barely any design in it looks like 3 colors mixed together.

plpr
06-03-2017, 03:18 PM
You know what i think this past year or two people have really been complaining about support being slow. And cinco being a one man dev for basically every sts game. After saying that i think that sts has a new mmo release planned in the future not sure how far away but i think one is coming. After the release of call of champs which i think was a very fun game when champions were still being added. But then the updates stopped. I think sts was thinking this would be there big breakthrough since PL innovation wise but unfortunately did nit hit a large audience like it should have. After all this being said sts releases a new game every 2-3 years so i think the times nearly here. Also of course this is all speculation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

XghostzX
06-03-2017, 06:26 PM
You know what i think this past year or two people have really been complaining about support being slow. And cinco being a one man dev for basically every sts game. After saying that i think that sts has a new mmo release planned in the future not sure how far away but i think one is coming. After the release of call of champs which i think was a very fun game when champions were still being added. But then the updates stopped. I think sts was thinking this would be there big breakthrough since PL innovation wise but unfortunately did nit hit a large audience like it should have. After all this being said sts releases a new game every 2-3 years so i think the times nearly here. Also of course this is all speculation.

That's cool and all, but I just want some dope, refurbished endgame items.

plpr
06-03-2017, 07:13 PM
That's cool and all, but I just want some dope, refurbished endgame items.

Yea i know ;D just didn't know the time and place to say it, maybe will make it a thread. Ps i love your idea as well.

Waug
06-03-2017, 08:57 PM

This is kinda post that I found after long time, to be proper and close to my thinking. Except the facts that cinco is not like one man dev for all games rather he is the one MAIN concept designers and lets just say front line dev, even for AL & COC.

I kept wondering why would sts put such a talant back to pl mostly and SL, DL to an extent, the main reason other than one to generate some quick money & another to put someone who has deeper knowledge on pl & to do something quickly to bring something quick, is to make their old player base kinda make feel better, BEFORE releasing their new game. Which should be eventually announced soon.

plpr
06-03-2017, 09:12 PM
This is kinda post that I found after long time, to be proper and close to my thinking. Except the facts that cinco is not like one man dev for all games rather he is the one MAIN concept designers and lets just say front line dev, even for AL & COC.

I kept wondering why would sts put such a talant back to pl mostly and SL, DL to an extent, the main reason other than one to generate some quick money & another to put someone who has deeper knowledge on pl & to do something quickly to bring something quick, is to make their old player base kinda make feel better, BEFORE releasing their new game. Which should be eventually announced soon.

Yes indeed soon. I feel it and have high hopes.

Jilsponie
06-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Ummm... why you taking pictures of my behind? :D

Wsrg
06-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Bluuuuuueeeee mooooonnnnn......lol

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

XghostzX
06-06-2017, 06:23 PM
Ummm... why you taking pictures of my behind? :D

got a nice booty what can i say?

Congeniality
06-06-2017, 06:44 PM
got a nice booty what can i say?

When you have an *** like the north star, wise men will want to follow it. -Ron Burgendy

HotDiggityDog
06-06-2017, 08:15 PM
The newer endgame items look amazing, the set bonus effect looks amazing to, it gives a black halo with black stars swarming up from the players characters lower body

Wsrg
06-06-2017, 09:05 PM
The price doesn't look amazing. Or how it reks the people who struggled to get theirs. Good job to the people who fought through the grind...now for those who don't want to, spend a ton and surpass everyone else....

XghostzX
06-06-2017, 09:36 PM
When you have an *** like the north star, wise men will want to follow it. -Ron Burgendy

I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany. - Ron Burgundy

XghostzX
06-07-2017, 05:50 PM
After the update, I must say DAMMMNNNN those are some nice looking weapons.

Thanks, guys!

Wsrg
06-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Really enjoying this update, I complained about the last recent one, so wanted to take the time to say thank you for this one!

3pc
06-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Asylum is crazy good love this even more swamps just makes me sleep

PooOooH
06-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Yo Cinco, you know I love ya and all the work, sweat and tears you put into this game, i'm going to make one complaint now then move along.

These new items are looking very dull. I mean, check out this wand that Jil is holding on the left.

(sorry for the bad quality)

Not only does it lack that cool, colorful, flashy, vibrant radiance of past typical items, but that's also definitely a mace (not a wand).

If this is going to be the last cap/last set of items, can we at least make them a little more visually appealing? You don't want to leave your fellow PL players lookin' like a bunch of nooby fools :)

are that 144p quality?

XghostzX
06-09-2017, 09:13 PM
are that 144p quality?

took the photo with a potato, sorry dude

Congeniality
06-10-2017, 09:28 AM

I'll be needing my potato back soon btw...

XghostzX
06-10-2017, 10:37 AM
I'll be needing my potato back soon btw...

It's my potato now

Congeniality
06-10-2017, 10:17 PM
It's my potato now

Fight me for it casual

XghostzX
06-10-2017, 10:21 PM
Fight me for it casual

I would but... I can't because...

I am the potato

Congeniality
06-11-2017, 07:50 AM
I would but... I can't because...

I am the potato

Hmmmmm fair enough. Have any potato family members you're willing to condemn to life with Walie? Perhaps an in-law?

Caiahar
06-12-2017, 08:02 PM

Dude after all these years are you still using a potato