PDA

View Full Version : What is considered as platfarming?

killhost
06-03-2017, 01:54 PM
I have gotten many questions from people who wonder if it is platfarming if they to a certain offer on diffrent devices and accounts. I want know this aswel as i remember a dev clarify this long ago about being legit. But im umsure about it being legit or not since it was long ago. As i remember platfarm was being done on 1 device over nd over. So can a dev confirm if it is or not.

Plqgue
06-03-2017, 03:29 PM
Issa sekrit

Horme
06-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Do some offer, then reset your device, then do some offer again, then reset again, repeat over and over till you tired.

killhost
06-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Do some offer, then reset your device, then do some offer again, then reset again, repeat over and over till you tired.

nope tells me u dont kno much about how they where doing it. it could be done by ios device only wich got patched according to devs but now there r games that offers 3k plat wich many downloads with diffrent devices and accounts question is, is that legit or not

You Mad Or Nah
06-03-2017, 09:40 PM
nope tells me u dont kno much about how they where doing it. it could be done by ios device only wich got patched according to devs but now there r games that offers 3k plat wich many downloads with diffrent devices and accounts question is, is that legit or not
No
Short and simple
I'm pretty sure Sts keeps track 👀and people have already gotten ban. If u wana join them then go ahead and do it

Horme
06-03-2017, 09:47 PM

Try it dude, I've tried it once before noticed that against the rule. Using multiple device is account sharing not platfarm

Magemagix
06-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Both account sharing nd platfarming can lead to ban. Both r against TOS.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
06-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Using multiple device is account sharing

No it's not, I've been using multiple devices for years. It's not against tos.

And to the op, one of the free plat sites has a couple bugs right now. I can't post details as that might get me in trouble fo posting about a bug.
The simple answer is, only do the offer it gives you once.

Cool1t
06-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Using multiple accounts is not account sharing account sharing is someone logging on to one of your accounts you can log in on any device you want as I play on a pc,ipad, and iphone