PDA

View Full Version : New ideas

Spullllll
06-03-2017, 11:59 PM
We havent had new vanities in a while. Im kinda thinking a recolor of starries.

Maybe: black, orange, red, purple, and white. Many other colors could be put into consideration.

Also ive seen a post before on a recolor of forgotten items. I wouldnt mind that. Sounds like a good idea.

Also. Drag. Ive been trying to get white drag a thing for devs to put into game. It could cost plat but not too much. Maybe 25 plat for a 45 minute long elix to get into the dungeon. Then the drag will obviously have a very low drop rate. Maybe a different color would work but i think white would be perfect.

Another idea that could be good. I know that the 4th of July is coming up so maybe a limited time starry that looks like a US flag. This could be done by adding a temporary map that takes 20 platinum to access. Then you can farm as long as desired.

As we know lvl 100 cap is a big milestone, so why not implment l100 elites like the ones from l71 cap. Not saying they should be the same, just make l100 elites that we can farm.

I have many many many other ideas but these are just a few to consider for the near future. Oh and some may look and say, "Cinco has already done so much, and hes asking for more?" They are just suggestions. Sorry if i offended by making ideas.

plpr
06-04-2017, 12:01 AM
All sounds ok but its all been suggested a million times. Good ideas. Also the usa flag starry wouldnt happen because then everybody else from other countries would want their flag too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spullllll
06-04-2017, 12:33 AM
All sounds ok but its all been suggested a million times. Good ideas. Also the usa flag starry wouldnt happen because then everybody else from other countries would want their flag too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True true i shouldve thought of that. And while yes its all been suggested, thats all the more reason to add it because so many want it

XghostzX
06-04-2017, 08:21 AM
The starries are awesome. If they just recolored them and added them to the loot table, PvE would be that much better!

3pc
06-04-2017, 05:57 PM
Fr new drag set colors would be dope.

Spullllll
06-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Fr new drag set colors would be dope.

The starries are awesome. If they just recolored them and added them to the loot table, PvE would be that much better!

Starries would be amazing. Thank you Ghost, and Drag colors have been a suggestion for forever. Hoping my ideas can be implemented.