PDA

View Full Version : Maybe an Idea for Just one week =)

runagain
06-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Heyy all!,

Since we all know, many people miss the old times of PvP, so what about one week (or a weekend) no speedsets. Just ring and pendant.. no haste or such things ^^ =)

Would be cool no, the old feeling again? :) Hehe

Bmlty
06-04-2017, 09:24 PM
I would like to see a week in pvp without speed sets for those spawn killers
+1

saik1993
06-04-2017, 10:50 PM
Of course now all the speed set users will come and say no to this idea since they invested millions on speed set and blah blah blah. But I would love for this idea to be implemented. Even if it's just for 1 week , I'm curious to know what these gangers and spawn killers will resort to get kills now . +1111 from me.

Zeus
06-04-2017, 11:52 PM
They should fix speed set so it updates properly. Currently, speed moves so quickly that the game cannot update as quick as it moves. This is a fatal flaw that should be fixed. If they do this, speed won't be a problem.

Majin
06-04-2017, 11:58 PM
They should fix speed set so it updates properly. Currently, speed moves so quickly that the game cannot update as quick as it moves. This is a fatal flaw that should be fixed. If they do this, speed won't be a problem.

Can't properly track my own position cos of 400ping and visual delays of Android while using speed set.
I play on assuming my position :)

alxe
06-05-2017, 03:23 AM
well i dont pvp myself, but i think it would be intresting to have a pvp mode where you dont use all the fancy arcanes and sets etc..maybe pinks only? hehe