PDA

View Full Version : question

Aerodude
06-05-2017, 09:34 PM
hi!, i have a question uhm ugh
i have around 2m to spend for gear for farming events...
and i wanna know what lvl would it be best to farm events and if you know some gears i could buy at that lvl with the money i have
thank you

Hail
06-05-2017, 09:51 PM
15/16 has always been good to farm events, IDK the situation with gears at the level anymore but you can always check through cs. 2m is plenty for a basic set, I wouldn't put too much gold into it.

Aerodude
06-05-2017, 10:01 PM
15/16 has always been good to farm events, IDK the situation with gears at the level anymore but you can always check through cs. 2m is plenty for a basic set, I wouldn't put too much gold into it.

thanks! id go check the prices for those lvls but eh that 2m is extra after i bought arc ring for my main

Kollegahx
06-05-2017, 10:39 PM
Endgame is the best to farm Event... KT4 will be full of endgame players when event comes, I don't think low levels would be that much, but go for endgame :)

Aerodude
06-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Endgame is the best to farm Event... KT4 will be full of endgame players when event comes, I don't think low levels would be that much, but go for endgame :)

i already have an endgame ans i have also thought about making a new char for events but then i dont wanna lvl up my rogue to 61 coz it would take too long for me

Abuze
06-05-2017, 11:07 PM
From my experience endgame is the fatest and therefore the most effective.
In previous events I ran with maxed out lvl 12 gear as a Rogue and it was just slower conpared to endgame. Farming essence will also more of a pain.
Read above that you don't like lvling up another char to endgame but it's worth it imo.. You can get a char to lvl 46 in one day, doing quest only, and afterwards just continue lvling slowly using xp quest and xp lix when turning in ^^

Aerodude
06-05-2017, 11:45 PM
From my experience endgame is the fatest and therefore the most effective.
In previous events I ran with maxed out lvl 12 gear as a Rogue and it was just slower conpared to endgame. Farming essence will also more of a pain.
Read above that you don't like lvling up another char to endgame but it's worth it imo.. You can get a char to lvl 46 in one day, doing quest only, and afterwards just continue lvling slowly using xp quest and xp lix when turning in ^^

its not that i dont want to lvl up to endgame again its because i find it hard for my rogue to farm exp to lvl up after doing the dailies

runagain
06-06-2017, 01:18 AM
hi!, i have a question uhm ugh
i have around 2m to spend for gear for farming events...
and i wanna know what lvl would it be best to farm events and if you know some gears i could buy at that lvl with the money i have
thank you
As far as I know endgame is most popular in events, but Twink is easier and faster (imo) tho it costs way more for gears than a decent endgame player. You can come out with 2m for Twink gears but then it's like 1.6m for hooks and 400k left to spend on Armor, Helmet, Ring and Pendant.

If you'd go endgame you probably wouldn't even need 2m, maybe with 500k you'll be done..(maybe less)

About the event itself... To me Twink was easier. Idk about others experience, anyway.. it might be easier and faster with running, but farming essences takes longer than at any endgame character.

Think about it and choose your decision wisely=)

Aerodude
06-06-2017, 01:48 AM
As far as I know endgame is most popular in events, but Twink is easier and faster (imo) tho it costs way more for gears than a decent endgame player. You can come out with 2m for Twink gears but then it's like 1.6m for hooks and 400k left to spend on Armor, Helmet, Ring and Pendant.

If you'd go endgame you probably wouldn't even need 2m, maybe with 500k you'll be done..(maybe less)

About the event itself... To me Twink was easier. Idk about others experience, anyway.. it might be easier and faster with running, but farming essences takes longer than at any endgame character.

Think about it and choose your decision wisely=)
thanks for the insight, im having a hard time coz of the different pros and cons for endgame events and twink events

Fsuryo
06-07-2017, 06:19 AM
Agree with this one. Kt4 and tindirin drop good amount of energy.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Abuze
06-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Keep in mind that if you farm at twinks you need to plan ahead who you farm with, friends, guildies, etc. Not as easy to find a pt at twinks.
Plus you'll always want to go ghost pt if you're solo, bc the pugs there just make the map harder.