PDA

View Full Version : OpticPocketLegends (NEW GUILD)

OpticKid
07-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Closed. now part of PVP kings guild

Royce
07-02-2010, 06:12 AM
Fancy-looking website, but I gotta say, the name makes it sound like an Alterran optometrist.

OpticKid
07-02-2010, 03:48 PM
i based Optic off an xbox live clan and it kindve does sound like that.

Obliteration
07-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Not to be an ***, but we all know i am. I think its funny how a Juner with 9 posts start a guild.

Banned
07-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Not to be an ***, but we all know i am. I think its funny how a Juner with 9 posts start a guild.

How is that even funny? Just because he's a new forum member, does not mean he's a new Pocket Legends player.

Obliteration
07-02-2010, 08:48 PM
How is that even funny? Just because he's a new forum member, does not mean he's a new Pocket Legends player.

Odds my friend say yes.

OpticKid
07-02-2010, 09:16 PM
ive been playing but i just dont use the forums often

Banned
07-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Odds my friend say yes.

What the fuculous?

ed anger
07-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Fancy-looking website, but I gotta say, the name makes it sound like an Alterran optometrist.

Alterran optometrists get all the action, everyone knows that.

Kingofthebear
07-02-2010, 09:58 PM

Not to be an ***, but this is almost as funny as the stereotype that people from Oklahoma can't spell the word "junior!"

flaimdude
07-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Not to be an ***, but this is almost as funny as the stereotype that people from Oklahoma can't spell the word "junior!"

Epic win. XD

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 01:49 AM

I said Juner because he joined in June.... Dumbass.

Kingofthebear
07-03-2010, 01:56 AM
I said Juner because he joined in June.... Dumbass.

Actually I already said that I'm "not to be an ***." Which means you can't use that word on me. It's like the cootie shot, except this allows you to make up new words when you misspell old ones.

Let him start a guild. If you don't want to join it (drum roll) then don't.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Actually I already said that I'm "not to be an ***." Which means you can't use that word on me. It's like the cootie shot, except this allows you to make up new words when you misspell old ones.

Let him start a guild. If you don't want to join it (drum roll) then don't. I clearly said Juner and your just pissed your wrong... I've called people by their months all along, and rarely misspell if I do I edit it... I used to call people Mayers, not to be confused with Mayor or John Mayer.

I also believe "I'm "not to be an ***" isn't correct.

I'd stop digging yourself a hole if I were you. Juner.

Kingofthebear
07-03-2010, 02:17 AM
I also believe "I'm "not to be an ***" isn't correct.

It is. :)

You should edit that post and keep adding to it since you're on such a roll. We're all very impressed that you take such pride in your grammar skills when you make up words lol

Use more ellipsis marks in your next post, please.

Kingofthebear
07-03-2010, 02:23 AM
I've called people by their months all along, and rarely misspell if I do I edit it... I used to call people Mayers, not to be confused with Mayor or John Mayer.

lol and before I forget, cool story bro

KingFu
07-03-2010, 03:49 AM
Lol, Apriler. That one doesn't work as well. The guild is noobie, give it time, it will either sadly fail, or take off and be another well-known guild. It is hard to make a guild now, since most of the good players are either taken, or flying solo.

P.S. Yay I am a May-er!

jonboy
07-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Mayer here, poking in, I assumed you were referring to forum Join date as well with the "Juner" any way nice website (there is a typo somewhere). Good luck with you guild.

Darkchylde
07-03-2010, 08:14 AM
what up optic ...i talked to optic the other nite and i got a xbox 360 and i gave him my gamertag .he's a pretty cool dude,,,hell besides i aint got that many post either i aint trying to win no postin contest ,,my wife has posted more on my name anyway he he. i think it's cool he started a guild hell the other ones i seen r like what 2 big guilds ,,i aint ever been in no dang guild ,,i been playin pl since it came out,well one guild the "hook em horns" he he pointin up at obliteration he he ...boomer sooner i cant wait for our texas/oklahoma tradition at the cotton bowl

ps add me obliteration we talk bout texas and oklahoma and the red river shootout

Banned
07-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Daum, Obliteration just got obliterated.

Good job at making him look like a dumbass, King.

KingFu
07-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Lol, Banned :P

BTW, if you want people to take the guild more seriously, you might want to add details, like, benefits, reason for making the guild, plus, I noticed on the website that you said you have to be respectful to other members, while your post says your only requirement is lvl 40+ so you might want to add something in there about the player having to be respectful players....

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Daum, Obliteration just got obliterated.

Good job at making him look like a dumbass, King.

Wow your just as dumb as he is...

KingFu
07-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Guys, chill, we don't need another forum locked because of flaming. Let's just stop....

Kingofthebear
07-03-2010, 03:34 PM

Not to be an ***, but this is almost as funny as the stereotype that people from Oklahoma can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're?"

(You know what's great about making that type of comment? The whole your/you're troll thing is almost a meme itself but people still can't get it)

Seriously, drop the internet tough guy routine. If you really want to get angry at this guild drop me a PM and just let loose there.

KingFu
07-03-2010, 04:05 PM
"Your" is possessive in most cases, "you're" is a contraction of the words "you" and "are" :)

Now please stop the fighting, and grammar bashing! ;)

Banned
07-03-2010, 04:06 PM

And why is that? Give me a good reason.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Not to be an ***, but this is almost as funny as the stereotype that people from Oklahoma can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're?"

(You know what's great about making that type of comment? The whole your/you're troll thing is almost a meme itself but people still can't get it)

Seriously, drop the internet tough guy routine. If you really want to get angry at this guild drop me a PM and just let loose there.

Your worse than i thought. I believe you started this with me and now your asking me to stop defending myself? Rediculous.

Banned
07-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Your worse than i thought. I believe you started this with me and now your asking me to stop defending myself? Rediculous.

He's not asking you to stop. He's asking you to defend yourself through PMs, toughy mcthougherson.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 04:14 PM
And why is that? Give me a good reason.

Because the whole Juner thing was on purpose, I wasn't trying to say Junior.

Kingofthebear
07-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Your worse

My worse what? I don't have any worse.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 04:19 PM
My worse what? I don't have any worse.

You realize worse is a word correct?

Banned
07-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Because the whole Juner thing was on purpose, I wasn't trying to say Junior.

I didn't even mention anything about that in my post. I was just stating that he made you look like a dumbass in general, I already knew what you meant by "Juner".

Life lesson. Don't assume, it makes an ***-(out of)-u-(and)-me.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 04:21 PM
I didn't even mention anything about that my post. I was just stating that he made you look like a dumbass in general, I already knew what you meant by "Juner". Don't assume, it makes an ***-(out of)-u-(and)-me.

Then there is no way he made me look like a dumbass.

Banned
07-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Then there is no way he made me look like a dumbass.

He made a comedic post parodying your stupid assumption, or "sterotype" as he classifies it, which in turn, made you look like a dumbass.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 04:28 PM
He made a comedic post parodying your stupid assumption, or "sterotype" as he classifies it, which in turn made you look like a dumbass.

My stupid assumption had back up, forum reputation.

Banned
07-03-2010, 04:37 PM

So apparently, you gotta have forum reputation to have your guild taken seriously? How in the hell does "forum reputation" even matter when it comes to creating a guild? In-game reputation should matter most. But even that shouldn't make some random guy wanting to start a guild laughable.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 04:53 PM
So apparently, you gotta have forum reputation to have your guild taken seriously? How in the hell does "forum reputation" even matter when it comes to creating a guild? In-game reputation should matter most. But even that shouldn't make some random guy wanting to start a guild laughable.

Just in my opinion I'd rather join a guild that is run by a well known member, I've never heard of this guy ingame or on the forum.

Banned
07-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Just in my opinion I'd rather join a guild that is run by a well known member, I've never heard of this guy ingame or on the forum.

Well, he's not forcing you to join his guild, so it doesn't matter that you've never heard of him in-game or on the forum.

And to make this all better, everything I've said in this thread is JUST MY OPINION. Apparenly, that's some sort of Internet shield used to cover your *** from anything negative you might have said.

King Richie
07-03-2010, 05:09 PM
join the legends !! =)

jonboy
07-03-2010, 05:42 PM
join the legends !! =)

thread hijack FTW,

Also this stuff is better then anything on popsugar

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Well, he's not forcing you to join his guild, so it doesn't matter that you've never heard of him in-game or on the forum.

And to make this all better, everything I've said in this thread is JUST MY OPINION. Apparenly, that's some sort of Internet shield used to cover your *** from anything negative you might have said.

Okay, I'd rather join a guild of a well known character. And your being unreasonable again, didn't you have a big apology thread? Everything I just said wasn't my opinion.

ed anger
07-03-2010, 05:50 PM
this thread sucks.

Banned
07-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Okay, I'd rather join a guild of a well known character. And your being unreasonable again, didn't you have a big apology thread? Everything I just said wasn't my opinion.

Yeah, because I was being a jerk on my own terms. You on the other hand, brought the fury upon yourself.

Cascade
07-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Guys chill ok....(Turns around and flames at someone else) Hehe

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Yeah, because I was being a jerk on my own terms. You on the other hand, brought the fury upon yourself.

I would have to disagree, you jumped on the wagon.

Banned
07-03-2010, 06:02 PM
I would have to disagree, you jumped on the wagon.

The wagon you built, sir.

Cascade
07-03-2010, 06:11 PM
No one built the wagon because its a car....

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 06:32 PM
The wagon you built, sir.

No I got fired at for speaking freely. Or speaking since stating opinions is a way to cover your ***.

King Richie
07-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Dont make me sing the flame war song !!

Banned
07-03-2010, 06:47 PM
No I got fired at for speaking freely. Or speaking since stating opinions is a way to cover your ***.

Okay, then I guess you should be okay with everything I said, since I am speaking freely.

Shield off. Take your best shot.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Okay, then I guess you should be okay with everything I said, since I am speaking freely.

Shield off. Take your best shot.

I don't mind, I'm just surprised we haven't got a thread lock, this is the longest flame thread I've seen.

KingFu
07-03-2010, 07:57 PM
ROFL, poor, what's his name....Optic? Yeah, I think that was it.

All he wants is guild members, instead, he's gonna get a locked forum because of you flamers :)

Kingofthebear
07-03-2010, 09:48 PM
You realize worse is a word correct?

But you indicated to my own worse. I don't possess any worse. Therefore I R confuzed hur durr

Kingofthebear
07-03-2010, 09:51 PM

Correct, your forum reputation does indeed support your stupidity. See guys? We were in agreement all along. We got jokes!

Right, so moral of the story: Optic kid has a cool guild and if you want to put on your Tough Trousers then make sure you don't have them hanging around your ankles.

jonboy
07-03-2010, 10:15 PM
lol oblit is that really you, if it is thats I nice six pack you got there, and that is coming from a bloke (aussie slang for real man) :)

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Ya here's another not so up close, but at a crossfit regional. http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab235/alfredjayjenkins/a8de36a6.jpg

jonboy
07-03-2010, 10:21 PM
nice, was that a plain lift or ?, also love the girl's sock with "meat" on it in the foreground.

Obliteration
07-03-2010, 10:23 PM
That's a deadlift, 225 pounds but it's crossfit so it was a max rep sets in 2 1/2 minutes I got 55 times.

jonboy
07-03-2010, 10:23 PM
ROFL, poor, what's his name....Optic? Yeah, I think that was it.

All he wants is guild members, instead, he's gonna get a locked forum because of you flamers :)

He does get an semi-epic thread though for all time.

Izbar
07-04-2010, 02:30 AM
I feel like i just watched two guys fighting kinda like you would watch two really hot girls fight expecting them to kiss except when the kiss comes its really strange an akward and you have to sleep in the shower to get the dirty off >.>

OpticKid
07-04-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm Not in this.

KingFu
07-04-2010, 04:40 PM
You kinda are since it's your forum ;)

Kingofthebear
07-04-2010, 06:14 PM
I feel like i just watched two guys fighting kinda like you would watch two really hot girls fight expecting them to kiss except when the kiss comes its really strange an akward and you have to sleep in the shower to get the dirty off >.>

...who told you that we kissed? Obliteration, I so totally made you swear to keep that between us.

Obliteration
07-04-2010, 06:41 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81027159/

Banned
07-04-2010, 06:50 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81027159/

I like your headband.

Jokes.

Obliteration
07-04-2010, 06:54 PM
She thinks she's a hardass. Lol.

Kingofthebear
07-04-2010, 08:06 PM
lol that's awesome

OpticKid
07-05-2010, 03:26 AM
so does anyone want to join?????

OpticKid
07-05-2010, 04:00 AM
I know that you know that you all know we have 7 pages and one person has joined lol.