PDA

View Full Version : Taking a PL break guys... For SL! :)

Paar
10-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Im sorry to say to my friends that I will be taking a leave of absence from Pocket Legends for Star Legends, I may return one of these days but it's very doubtful that it will be soon but, if you ever need to find me just message me on forums or find me on Star Legends!

Best Regards

- Paar

Roc
10-15-2011, 04:30 PM
Sad to see a PLer go, but best of luck in SL, may you get wonderful drops :butterfly:

Zeus
10-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Et tu, Brute? :(

Paar
10-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Aww thx guys and what's et tu brute :( mean apollo?

Otukura
10-15-2011, 04:50 PM

Literally translated, "And you, Brutus?"

thequickone
10-15-2011, 05:03 PM

Literally translated, "And you, Brutus?"
Which is what Julius Caesar said after Brutus stabbed him in the back... Ouch! :eek:

Paar, it'll be great to have you in SL. I have been on a break from PL since SL came out in beta. If you want, gimme a shout in-game and we'll do some runs! ;)

Zeus
10-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Which is what Julius Caesar said after Brutus stabbed him in the back... Ouch! :eek:

Paar, it'll be great to have you in SL. I have been on a break from PL since SL came out in beta. If you want, gimme a shout in-game and we'll do some runs! ;)

Lol, I didn't mean it to be that harsh. But more meant in a joking manner.

13lacklegionz
10-15-2011, 05:19 PM

In actuality, it isn't clear where Brutus stabbed Julius Caesar. It's only clear that Caesar was betrayed by Brutus.

Paar
10-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Lol I get the story .. I just read it to be honest haha!