PDA

View Full Version : How are you guys going to handle the fang vote?

Fncrazy
10-15-2011, 04:25 PM
After the new year is winning, but if you tally all the votes more people want it before the new year. I want it sooner rather than later. Please make it some were in the middle.

Zeus
10-15-2011, 04:29 PM
I think they are going to look at it more comprehensively rather than to a specific vote. If you notice, even though more people voted for after New Years, even more voted for after October but not after next year. If I know the developers, they will definitely take that into consideration.

Polls and statistics can be pretty misleading at times if you don't take a look at them from all aspects.

EDIT: I just realized, I didn't read your post properly; you just said the same thing I said. In that regards, only my last part of my position is useful. They are most likely to take that into consideration. If I'm not mistaken, they already said that they would.

Fncrazy
10-15-2011, 04:33 PM
I hope it's in thanksgiving weekend. That gives me a four day weekend to jam out.

Zeus
10-15-2011, 04:36 PM
I hope it's in thanksgiving weekend. That gives me a four day weekend to jam out.

Same! Stuffed from epic food and grinding to 61? Life is GOOD!

pastrychef
10-15-2011, 04:58 PM
but if you tally all the votes more people want it before the new year.

Well, if you tally that way, consider that October+Novermber currently sits at 121 and and December+After New Year is at 134.

RedRyder
10-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Pretty sure they're disregarding the votes now

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39720-Regarding-Mount-Fang-and-the-Level-Cap-Raise

The only thing we can do really is just deal with it and wait till it comes when it come. We should still have enough time to hit 61. Either way, I'm fine where I am and I'm not rushing it.