PDA

View Full Version : Mount Fang: What Do YOU Want To See?

Buddyf97
10-15-2011, 06:17 PM
The past two campaigns, Balefort Sewers and Nuri's Hallows, have opposite playing styles in many ways.
My question: What do you want in Mount Fang?

Crafted Sets: Do you want similar stats (Glyph and Demonic) or different stats (Sewer Sets)??
Ex: Demonic adds 2 m/s and 2 armor on all sets. Sewer sets sacrifice something for something else. Like fortified sacrifices dodge and m/s for h/s and damage.

Daily Quests: Do you want them like in the Sewers or forget them like the Hallows?

Request Other Q's also!

Expectations:
Do you expect....
Crafted sets on launch day?
Lvl 66 reward on launch day?
Quests to receive the lvl 66 reward?
Set bonus with Hallows shield and/or COP?
New Vanities?

Post any other expectation you think of!

Nourish
10-15-2011, 06:24 PM
I want their to be the easy-to-get pinks that are cheap, like royal stuff from sewers. Then I want it to be the next step up, like fortified or glyph, then a pink set that has drop rates like SL vanities and pinks. :)

NoobianOfAlterra
10-15-2011, 06:35 PM
Would be great if Mt. Fang has different approaches in playing style and map layout, like having lots of enemies in small spaces. All recent maps are too big IMO, it would also make latecomers get in the game fast. :) Also awesome if there were lootable vanities like SL and like hooch hats :emmersed:

javier995
10-15-2011, 06:36 PM
I want a mountain with fangs on it. :)

Buddyf97
10-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Lol! And droppable vanities would be awesome!

NoobianOfAlterra
10-15-2011, 06:46 PM
Tut tut, fangs with mountains on it would be better. ;)

Kossi
10-15-2011, 06:56 PM
heck im still a level 55.

javier995
10-15-2011, 06:57 PM
Tut tut, fangs with mountains on it would be better. ;)

Lol heck yes that would be better! :cool:

Roc
10-15-2011, 06:58 PM
I would like a level or two that has an incentive for completing the entire level. One level that's not for xp grinding or boss hunting, but a level everyone wants to finish :tranquillity:

javier995
10-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Lol! And droppable vanities would be awesome!

Droppable vanity crowns. A crown with mountains on the top. Then a crown(more like a mask) with a lion roaring and showing its fangs! :D

Buddyf97
10-15-2011, 07:20 PM
I wonder if the devs could make the makes look uphill/downhill like a mountain! Or an edge if you walk over you die and have to respawn at the entrance! **Boss Idea!!**
The boss has a knock back skill and there are edges of a cliff around the boss room! You would have to stand against one of the few wall ^so you don't get knocked off the edge!

milikechicken
10-15-2011, 07:47 PM
lol

KOLIBER
10-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Im not sure what to expect but here are a couple things I would love to see.

1. Some cool unique gear. The sewer stuff wasn't bad but all items looked identical. In Nuris the gear was just way too plain in design and the colors were rough at best. At the top levels, the gear should be as awesome as possible.
2. A quest line that takes more than 10 minutes to complete. In Nuris the quests were almost pointless and farming for drops quickly became the only motivation to play. Some quests like the ones in AO3 to get mystery and void gear would be awesome. Earning good gear can be more fun than just getting lucky drops sometimes.

I suppose thats all I have for now. Good idea for a thread.

javier995
10-15-2011, 07:58 PM
I wonder if the devs could make the makes look uphill/downhill like a mountain! Or an edge if you walk over you die and have to respawn at the entrance! **Boss Idea!!**
The boss has a knock back skill and there are edges of a cliff around the boss room! You would have to stand against one of the few wall ^so you don't get knocked off the edge!

I was thinking the same thing! Great mind think alike. ;)

Fncrazy
10-15-2011, 08:01 PM
Add some quest sets.

Phoenixking
10-15-2011, 08:07 PM
i expect to see a vampire standing there with his freinds looking at us and use drain life once in a while and everytine on dies....the do a lil pooper amd for a boss i imagine a bigger crazier vampire that uses a hyponitc spell of attraction putting you near him and taking you down a pit and the only way to stop him is attack a bunch of levers that will close the pits before he finally pulls you (he starts charging) and i imagine a miniboss called dark summoner that creates a purple cloud and suddenly he sends a harmless shock wave and random vampirezed mobs spawn near him attacking you :O but thats just me imagining

pastrychef
10-15-2011, 08:57 PM
How about rings that drop and/or add amulets.

javier995
10-15-2011, 09:37 PM
i expect to see a vampire standing there with his freinds looking at us and use drain life once in a while and everytine on dies....the do a lil pooper amd for a boss i imagine a bigger crazier vampire that uses a hyponitc spell of attraction putting you near him and taking you down a pit and the only way to stop him is attack a bunch of levers that will close the pits before he finally pulls you (he starts charging) and i imagine a miniboss called dark summoner that creates a purple cloud and suddenly he sends a harmless shock wave and random vampirezed mobs spawn near him attacking you :O but thats just me imagining

Great idea!:)

elianel
10-15-2011, 09:42 PM
i will like the level cap to 80k back :banana:

Buddyf97
10-15-2011, 10:40 PM
How about the idea of dailies? I think it was a good idea and prevents crafting items being 300k a piece making the set 7m! Lol

javier995
10-15-2011, 10:54 PM
How about the idea of dailies? I think it was a good idea and prevents crafting items being 300k a piece making the set 7m! Lol

Lol yea that'd be nice.

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-15-2011, 11:17 PM
Woulf be awsome if one dungeon has where there are rounds- for example, a collisiuom. One monster after another with little breaks to wait for buffs to finish cooling down. The monsters will come in more packs each round, and the furthur you progress, more kinda hard to kill monsters will slowly gain population in each round.

javier995
10-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Woulf be awsome if one dungeon has where there are rounds- for example, a collisiuom. One monster after another with little breaks to wait for buffs to finish cooling down. The monsters will come in more packs each round, and the furthur you progress, more kinda hard to kill monsters will slowly gain population in each round.

That would be EPIC!!!

Phoenixking
10-15-2011, 11:36 PM
So what you are saying is mass repeatitive mobs? :O before the boss lol suddenly a monster spawns...then 2 then 4 ..then 16 then More and more and more and MOAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!! Until you kill amd then go in boss room and get owned :O

Fatpigwarrior
10-16-2011, 12:07 AM
I'd like to see this happen:
CoP Nuri(shield), an armor from this campaign and then a weapon at 71 campaign to make and ultimate set

Buddyf97
10-16-2011, 10:17 AM
I'd like to see this happen:
CoP Nuri(shield), an armor from this campaign and then a weapon at 71 campaign to make and ultimate set
Wow... 71 now doesn't seem that far away... It seems like an eternity when I joined the game at the lvl 35 cap! xD