PDA

View Full Version : For you oldies out there: all-time best pvpers!

XghostzX
06-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Had some people request a video, and I had some time on my hands. Made a video on my personal opinion of the all-time pvpers of PL history.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/-UTEBTK0UBw

Xyzther
06-10-2017, 04:04 PM
You voice gives me life <3

XghostzX
06-10-2017, 04:26 PM
You voice gives me life <3

Your face makes me shine

Spullllll
06-10-2017, 04:58 PM
Hmm. Nemdomfighter claims hes number 1 wheres he at? XD

Xyzther
06-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Honestly I'm really offended you didn't put me in. I have 0 pvp deaths after all so I would consider me the best ever since I am undefeated. Maybe nem would be 1 spot above me..

XghostzX
06-10-2017, 05:36 PM
Honestly I'm really offended you didn't put me in. I have 0 pvp deaths after all so I would consider me the best ever since I am undefeated. Maybe nem would be 1 spot above me..

Yeah? Well I'm really offended that you're really offended

Zeus
06-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the mention buddy, the game brings back fond memories and helped me through some stages in life. :)

Dolloway
06-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Fake list. No Ghost in top 10 mages.

On a real note, you could make a case for any of those top 5 birds to be the true #1 based on whatever your criteria for judging is. They have all had their days and they're all very consistent over a long period of time. The same may very well go for mages. As for bears, and this is me being completely honest, I think Cloak and Glad are and always have been miles above every other bear and dominated for such a long period of time that any top list completely dips after those top two spots.

Anyway, it was nice to hear some old names that I haven't heard in a while. To know that they're still appreciated and remembered by those who knew them is nice.

XghostzX
06-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Fake list. No Ghost in top 10 mages.

On a real note, you could make a case for any of those top 5 birds to be the true #1 based on whatever your criteria for judging is. They have all had their days and they're all very consistent over a long period of time. The same may very well go for mages. As for bears, and this is me being completely honest, I think Cloak and Glad are and always have been miles above every other bear and dominated for such a long period of time that any top list completely dips after those top two spots.

Anyway, it was nice to hear some old names that I haven't heard in a while. To know that they're still appreciated and remembered by those who knew them is nice.

Yeah, you absolutely could make a case for any of these birds or mages.

I definitely have to agree with you about Gladiator and Cloak. Truly, if one of these guys is on your team, you are more than likely to win.

Xyzther
06-10-2017, 10:41 PM
This picture is for you Will

XghostzX
06-10-2017, 11:52 PM
If you get 1 arena kill, I will edit the video so it says you are the best bird

Burningdex
06-11-2017, 05:26 AM
Honestly one of my favourite youtube videos, brought a genuine smile to my face hearing some names i havent heard in well over 3years, glad they're still remembered. On a side note, no one wouldve criticised you for putting yourself on the mage list, you deserve it buddy.

Ps-can i buy your voice?

Thanks Will nice trip down memory lane : )

Congeniality
06-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Honestly one of my favourite youtube videos, brought a genuine smile to my face hearing some names i havent heard in well over 3years, glad they're still remembered. On a side note, no one wouldve criticised you for putting yourself on the mage list, you deserve it buddy.

Ps-can i buy your voice?

Thanks Will nice trip down memory lane : )

@24:11 - "It's hard..... because he's really good!" - Will 2017. Make the meme happens bois

XghostzX
06-11-2017, 08:50 AM
@24:11 - "It's hard..... because he's really good!" - Will 2017. Make the meme happens bois

Hahaha, I'm definitely not the greatest commentator out there :eagerness:

Congeniality
06-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Hahaha, I'm definitely not the greatest commentator out there :eagerness:

No no no, it was beautiful. I liked it, it just needs to become a meme.

iceQueen69
06-11-2017, 02:09 PM
thank you thank you but we all knew i was #1 bear already

catch me on o-dubs on psn ign gnomecide

Mymysticalmage
06-11-2017, 02:16 PM
You should make a video about those who are good at 1v1.

Shilooo
06-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Awww, Thanks Willie! Great times. I'm sure I'll be on sooner or later to lvl up and try some pvp. Sure do miss the old times! And btw I'd put you at the top of the list. Consistently a top mage or THE top mage at every lvl I can remember!

Xyzther
06-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Time to make a top 10 as well, but this one is top 10 mages in my heart:

10 Will
9 Will
8 Will
7 Will
6 Will
5 Will
4 Nemdomfighter
3 Will
2 Will
1 Will

XghostzX
06-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Awww, Thanks Willie! Great times. I'm sure I'll be on sooner or later to lvl up and try some pvp. Sure do miss the old times! And btw I'd put you at the top of the list. Consistently a top mage or THE top mage at every lvl I can remember!

Good to see you still roaming around the forums :) Definitely stop by in game, it's never the same without you good sir.

Burningdex
06-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Fox and rhino's next? (Even though shilloo will get that too imo)

XghostzX
06-11-2017, 09:27 PM
Fox and rhino's next? (Even though shilloo will get that too imo)

Rhino - I'm not entirely sure. But for Fox I'd definitely go with Walie.

Sheugokin
06-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Sheugokin makes a rare appearance.

This was an awesome list. So many friends :).

Ahhh, Azefekie (Shawn) is a great one. Very talented and headstrong guy and trained me for Rated M. Ahhhhhhh Shiloo (when he ain't lagging) is a GOD.

Ghost, where tf are you on the list tho? Also the birds...all I-N-S-A-N-E-L-Y good.

My sister said you got a sexy voice (not creepy at alllll), so more vids???????? Lol

Burningdex
06-11-2017, 11:50 PM
I didnt think Walie pvp'd but from what ive seen briefly he is nutty (hey if u read this lul)

XghostzX
06-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Sheugokin makes a rare appearance.

This was an awesome list. So many friends :).

Ahhh, Azefekie (Shawn) is a great one. Very talented and headstrong guy and trained me for Rated M. Ahhhhhhh Shiloo (when he ain't lagging) is a GOD.

Ghost, where tf are you on the list tho? Also the birds...all I-N-S-A-N-E-L-Y good.

My sister said you got a sexy voice (not creepy at alllll), so more vids???????? Lol

Sheu, you are easily a contender for this list too, and you know that. It was super difficult putting someone at 10, or 9, or 8... you get the point. You are without a doubt one of the greatest mages I've ever played against as well.

Congeniality
06-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Rhino - I'm not entirely sure. But for Fox I'd definitely go with Walie.

I didnt think Walie pvp'd but from what ive seen briefly he is nutty (hey if u read this lul)

Thx Will, you are bae as always.

Yes Dex, I am definitely nutty...nutty-er than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups bruh.

Burningdex
06-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Sheuuuuu hows college? Do you play much PL anymore?

Caiahar
06-12-2017, 07:57 PM
I could have sworn I was a legend.

Sheugokin
06-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Sheu, you are easily a contender for this list too, and you know that. It was super difficult putting someone at 10, or 9, or 8... you get the point. You are without a doubt one of the greatest mages I've ever played against as well.

Sir, I don't deserve to be on that list, Imho. Now that wasn't part of my post was that Will? More vids??? Add urself as #0 of top mages???

XghostzX
06-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Sir, I don't deserve to be on that list, Imho. Now that wasn't part of my post was that Will? More vids??? Add urself as #0 of top mages???

Either way, my statement still stands :)

Maybe more vids in the future to come for you guys. Could be fun to do some one-on-one interviews with end game pros. Would be awesome to just keep an archive of all players in the community -- looking back on it would be sweet!

Mothwing
06-13-2017, 07:59 PM
Your voice is pure sex sir William.

Reunegade
06-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Your voice is pure sex sir William.
i would lmk with his voice

Mothwing
06-13-2017, 08:48 PM
i would lmk with his voice

I would lmk with you (;

KingFu
06-14-2017, 12:13 AM
I am always here William, just search your heart :love_heart:

Xyzther
06-14-2017, 12:32 AM
Either way, my statement still stands :)

Maybe more vids in the future to come for you guys. Could be fun to do some one-on-one interviews with end game pros. Would be awesome to just keep an archive of all players in the community -- looking back on it would be sweet!

Can I interview you bb

Janesaddiction
06-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Definitely some names left off in my opinion. Some of those pvpers would rage knowing who you ranked higher than them lol I can only think they must have gotten better over the years 😂

XghostzX
06-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Definitely some names left off in my opinion. Some of those pvpers would rage knowing who you ranked higher than them lol I can only think they must have gotten better over the years ��

As Cinco put it, people get salty over PvP. I'm sure you're right that they would rage xD

Promagin
06-24-2017, 07:34 PM
I am always here William, just search your heart :love_heart:

Truly inspirational ��

3pc
06-26-2017, 09:46 AM
I better be down on that bird list idk that many that are better then me besides some in restoration and maybe cold but no more

KingCat
06-26-2017, 02:19 PM
Great Video Will! I'm disappointed you didn't make the top 10, but surely your're top in my books. Apart from 1-2 people that played earlier from40-50 cap, I recognized everyone else on the list. Gonna have to disagree on your list to an extent. Yes everyone on the list is amazing at what they do, but for me - it has all always been a different person on top of their game every lvl cap. Doesn't matter if the balance favored a different class. There's always some players that know what they're doing. And before you give recognition to players, please also consider players all around.

There are many talented players that only play a specific game; some only play pvp, while others like huskybird/ywforplaying love ctf. There's different skills involved in both variations of the game. For ex. Kanital might be a great bird in your books, but that's not the same for me. What I know him for is what you call teaming. 3v1 or 2v1 and even then he needs to tree. He's never been good 1v1, well against me or a few other birds I've witnessed. And there's more players like this. Imo the best bird for pvp in my books has to be TheLonearcher, Mike is just super crazy good. His agility is like x3 of any player I've played with. I played with him many caps and this guy would 1v3 1v2 without treeing and come on top as the winner. Now that's skill that many players don't have. CTF wise it has to be Dolloway, he is phenomenally exceptional. It's not like 1-2 games or even 5-10 games, this guy is on top of his game every game. You can never go wrong when he's on your team. I still play with him and boy I hate vs him. Tripphazzard a very down to earth person and I'm glad he's on the list. He taught me most of my bird. He was a great mentor and I was blessed to be in the same guild as him.

Okay the post is already getting long, so I'm gonna cut it short LOL. Bear wise I agree with your list, but Cloak has always dominated Glad whenever I've played with both players. Crash is also a great bear that has been dominating the last 1-2 caps, so I've heard. I met crash 61-66 cap I think. He didn't have 3pc, so he wasn't on the same lvl vs these other guys, but he was still one of my favorite bears. Just like him, there were so many players that had the disadvantage of not having the 3pc ring or the dragon set and yet they would outclass the players with rings.

Mage: I was honestly shocked Nobounds aka Flawless didn't make the list. This guy understood game mechanics and would tank his way to victory. He was another player I always feared when vs him; Absolutely domination. Nun was another skillful mage that was awesome at maging. There's being good and then there's being skillful. Would have to agree with Shiloo being one of the great mages that are still out there. I learned my mage from him. I need more training John, should log back more often noob. I miss ya!

yours truly Multibird

XghostzX
06-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Mage: I was honestly shocked Nobounds aka Flawless didn't make the list. This guy understood game mechanics and would tank his way to victory. He was another player I always feared when vs him; Absolutely domination. Nun was another skillful mage that was awesome at maging. There's being good and then there's being skillful. Would have to agree with Shiloo being one of the great mages that are still out there. I learned my mage from him. I need more training John, should log back more often noob. I miss ya!

yours truly Multibird

It was tough putting together the list, love hearing the responses :)

Yeah, I was actually contemplating putting Nobounds on the list. He, too, was part of that original 5v5 CTF match (Unity vs Rev). Definitely ranks high among mages, but my only issue is that I just never really saw him play a whole ton compared to some other guys. Nor would would we ever play on the same team, so I couldn't have accurately evaluated his skill. Nonetheless, I still agree with you!

Dolloway
06-27-2017, 05:28 AM
There's different skills involved in both variations of the game. For ex. Kanital might be a great bird in your books, but that's not the same for me. What I know him for is what you call teaming. 3v1 or 2v1 and even then he needs to tree. He's never been good 1v1, well against me or a few other birds I've witnessed.

I strongly disagree. Just because you have bad memories of playing with Kanital (teaming) doesn't mean that he's not a great bird. He was on top of his game during caps where skill mattered more than luck. Kanital was one of the best xbow players/kiters that I've seen in the game even to this day. He really thrived off of his knowledge of range. You may say that "Kanital is not a good 1v1 player," but there's a reason why he went so far in 1v1 bird tournaments. And of course, one of the best duos that I've seen with such great chemistry was Kanital alongside Kellylita/Imkelly. Both great ranged players.

If you were to reasonably take away any of the birds on the list, it should be Skimmey in my opinion simply because he did absolutely nothing after GCD. He didn't like the new system, so he renamed to Freeusfromgcd, hopped on for a few games here or there (and was really below average because he wasn't used to it) and then just quit the game out of frustration. You can't tell who multi-touched before GCD was implemented and the fact that he quit the game shortly after is a really good indication that he did. Other 'powerhouses' of the 56 cap like Xrax and HmmHmm definitely deserve to be ranked over him in my opinion because they never lost a step even after GCD was implemented.

As for your other opinions, they're fair assessments. I would most likely put Nun on a top 10 list. The thing with Nobounds is that he was really great at one cap (76) and okay at other caps. And of course, he was great when pallies were one of the best types of classes in the game at 76 which kind of raises questions over where he should be placed. In the caps before that, he kept switching between dex, int, and str and never really mastered one. I would put Alwaysdtf/Absolutepally above him as a pally simply because Dtf never switched from being a pally. He was a pally for as long as I've known him in the game and was never bad at it, even when int or dex mages were clearly superior options. He's even made it to the finals of a 1v1 tournament when the game was filled with int mages at the 66 cap (and probably should have won, due to the buff glitch).

Some players that perhaps deserve a spot on an all time list:
Nun
Crash
Nobounds
Papapat (one bear I really think should be on the list compared to some of those bears)
Ace
Ice
Xrax
Hmmhmm
Zo
Azi
Alvin
Flacs
Haha's bear
Edensfury

Just off the top of my head. Most definitely forgetting some people.

KingCat
06-27-2017, 06:12 AM
I strongly disagree. Just because you have bad memories of playing with Kanital (teaming) doesn't mean that he's not a great bird. He was on top of his game during caps where skill mattered more than luck. Kanital was one of the best xbow players/kiters that I've seen in the game even to this day. He really thrived off of his knowledge of range. You may say that "Kanital is not a good 1v1 player," but there's a reason why he went so far in 1v1 bird tournaments.

If you were to reasonably take away any of the birds on the list, it should be Skimmey in my opinion simply because he did absolutely nothing after GCD.

Like I said before, everyone has their own opinion. And everyone had their day of glory, you simply can't have one best player every cap. But if your basing it off tournaments, it has to be hahabirdy.

XghostzX
06-27-2017, 09:21 AM
I strongly disagree. Just because you have bad memories of playing with Kanital (teaming) doesn't mean that he's not a great bird. He was on top of his game during caps where skill mattered more than luck. Kanital was one of the best xbow players/kiters that I've seen in the game even to this day. He really thrived off of his knowledge of range. You may say that "Kanital is not a good 1v1 player," but there's a reason why he went so far in 1v1 bird tournaments. And of course, one of the best duos that I've seen with such great chemistry was Kanital alongside Kellylita/Imkelly. Both great ranged players.

If you were to reasonably take away any of the birds on the list, it should be Skimmey in my opinion simply because he did absolutely nothing after GCD. He didn't like the new system, so he renamed to Freeusfromgcd, hopped on for a few games here or there (and was really below average because he wasn't used to it) and then just quit the game out of frustration. You can't tell who multi-touched before GCD was implemented and the fact that he quit the game shortly after is a really good indication that he did. Other 'powerhouses' of the 56 cap like Xrax and HmmHmm definitely deserve to be ranked over him in my opinion because they never lost a step even after GCD was implemented.

As for your other opinions, they're fair assessments. I would most likely put Nun on a top 10 list. The thing with Nobounds is that he was really great at one cap (76) and okay at other caps. And of course, he was great when pallies were one of the best types of classes in the game at 76 which kind of raises questions over where he should be placed. In the caps before that, he kept switching between dex, int, and str and never really mastered one. I would put Alwaysdtf/Absolutepally above him as a pally simply because Dtf never switched from being a pally. He was a pally for as long as I've known him in the game and was never bad at it, even when int or dex mages were clearly superior options. He's even made it to the finals of a 1v1 tournament when the game was filled with int mages at the 66 cap (and probably should have won, due to the buff glitch).

Some players that perhaps deserve a spot on an all time list:
Nun
Crash
Nobounds
Papapat (one bear I really think should be on the list compared to some of those bears)
Ace
Ice
Xrax
Hmmhmm
Zo
Azi
Alvin
Flacs
Haha's bear
Edensfury

Just off the top of my head. Most definitely forgetting some people.

I completely forgot about Alvin as well, great seeing that name pop up!

3pc
06-27-2017, 10:00 AM
Dolloway bro i wanna 1-1 u when i get back from vacation

Xyzther
06-27-2017, 10:36 AM
I think you are all wrong. Xyzther #1 bird all time no questions asked no 1v1s needed

Mymysticalmage
06-27-2017, 03:50 PM
This thread is extremely biased.......

Xyzther
06-27-2017, 04:19 PM

Hey aren't you the guy that took the "Nemo is the best mage" thread 100% seriously?

Mymysticalmage
06-27-2017, 04:37 PM
Hey aren't you the guy that took the "Nemo is the best mage" thread 100% seriously?

Hmm. I dont recall taking it serious. Since when was giving reasons as to why he isnt the best mage being serious?

Xyzther
06-27-2017, 11:08 PM
Hmm. I dont recall taking it serious. Since when was giving reasons as to why he isnt the best mage being serious?

You repeatedly attempted to convince us how nemo wasn't the best mage which shows your view really was on what we were saying. If you really weren't taking us seriously you would've done one of three things:

1. Joined in on what we were saying because you have a sense of humor (the fun option)
2. Think of us as childish and simply ignore what we say (the mature option)
3. Show disapproval for giving sarcastic praise to another player (the ethical option)

You instead chose to tell us over and over how we were wrong and why you were correct. You also showed signs of aggravation, which I doubt would be triggered unless you really did take what everyone else was saying seriously.

I am sorry that you envy Nemdomfighter's pvp skills, hey we all do. It's ok though because he usually stands in the towne to give new up-to-date pvp advice for anyone who strives to be as good of a player as the diety Nemdomfighter himself. Also I do agree this thread is extremely biased, for Nemdomfighter isn't listed as the number 1 mage. We agree on something there at least, my friend.

Also Will if you're reading this hi ily bb <3

XghostzX
06-28-2017, 12:09 AM
You repeatedly attempted to convince us how nemo wasn't the best mage which shows your view really was on what we were saying. If you really weren't taking us seriously you would've done one of three things:

1. Joined in on what we were saying because you have a sense of humor (the fun option)
3. Show disapproval for giving sarcastic praise to another player (the ethical option)

You instead chose to tell us over and over how we were wrong and why you were correct. You also showed signs of aggravation, which I doubt would be triggered unless you really did take what everyone else was saying seriously.

I am sorry that you envy Nemdomfighter's pvp skills, hey we all do. It's ok though because he usually stands in the towne to give new up-to-date pvp advice for anyone who strives to be as good of a player as the diety Nemdomfighter himself. Also I do agree this thread is extremely biased, for Nemdomfighter isn't listed as the number 1 mage. We agree on something there at least, my friend.

Hi ily too<3 just plz don't get my thread locked k bby

Xyzther
06-28-2017, 01:05 AM
Hi ily too<3 just plz don't get my thread locked k bby

Deal, only if you make yourself #1 mage on the list <3

Burningdex
06-28-2017, 01:28 AM

Don't get me wrong, but you're making it sound like you dont think Nemo is the best mage?

XghostzX
06-29-2017, 10:01 PM
Don't get me wrong, but you're making it sound like you dont think Nemo is the best mage?

Oh I think we're all in agreement he is the best

humiiii
06-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Cringy thread

Mennddoza
06-30-2017, 07:55 AM
Skimmey was also a 56 bird named archologist pretty sure. Back in 2012 or whenever rhino came out. He did a lot of 1v3 and was good at it.

XghostzX
06-30-2017, 11:30 AM
Cringy thread

Some people just can't handle the fire of such threads

bglir
07-03-2017, 01:48 AM

True, I'm also shocked cloudwater isn't in the list of mage all-time best pvpers, he/she will always be remembered.

Mymysticalmage
07-03-2017, 02:08 AM
True, I'm also shocked cloudwater isn't in the list of mage all-time best pvpers, he/she will always be remembered.
None of family on this list. (Not saying family is full of pro just that there are some that in fam deserve to be on list) as well as many others.

XghostzX
07-03-2017, 09:04 AM
None of family on this list. (Not saying family is full of pro just that there are some that in fam deserve to be on list) as well as many others.

Curious to know, who from Family do you think deserves to be on the list?

Daueden
07-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Chaotikz is one of the best

XghostzX
07-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Chaotikz is one of the best

I absolutely agree that Chao is incredible, and he is perhaps the only member of Family that should be on this list.

Who else, though?

Daueden
07-03-2017, 01:15 PM
I absolutely agree that Chao is incredible, and he is perhaps the only member of Family that should be on this list.

Who else, though?

Nobody just chaotikz, and maybe Zoro.

bglir
07-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Regardless family or not friends or enemy this people have to be included, shouldn't be biased friends only list, Pure honest vote and comment from the PvP community.
Remember this, why those people in the list are Pro's? check again, the server host is in your country and the advantage is in your side, People who didn't join the tournament knows well why and the reasons, the reality is hard to accept. We should remember all those people regardless, a tribute that have made PvP awesome and fun. Well this thread is yours and friends only vote, i congrats you and your friends list as you remember as the all time best PvP in the world :applause:

XghostzX
07-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Regardless family or not friends or enemy this people have to be included, shouldn't be biased friends only list, Pure honest vote and comment from the PvP community.
Remember this, why those people in the list are Pro's? check again, the server host is in your country and the advantage is in your side, People who didn't join the tournament knows well why and the reasons, the reality is hard to accept. We should remember all those people regardless, a tribute that have made PvP awesome and fun. Well this thread is yours and friends only vote, i congrats you and your friends list as you remember as the all time best PvP in the world :applause:

This list is in no way biased towards guild mates or friends, so I'll pose the question again – who do you believe deserves to be on the list? Would love to give you my response.

humiiii
07-04-2017, 07:38 AM

Oh look he's mad because he's not on the list.... well sorry you're bad

3pc
07-04-2017, 08:26 AM
This list is in no way biased towards guild mates or friends, so I'll pose the question again – who do you believe deserves to be on the list? Would love to give you my response.

Tbh wont lie i have to be on the list.And joe is not bad good enough to be on this list let alone bglir and xthexxbossx.

Mothwing
07-04-2017, 05:47 PM

Why are you taking this so seriously lol.

Suentous PO
07-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Tbh wont lie i have to be on the list.And joe is not bad good enough to be on this list let alone bglir and xthexxbossx.

Well "joe" can't be on that list as "he" has been 2 or three people lel

Mymysticalmage
07-05-2017, 11:39 PM
Bglir easily a top 10 mage. Jilsponie also deserves to be on this list as well.

Mister Smith
07-06-2017, 06:32 PM
So how is the pvp? Is it worth coming back for? Been bored af recently.

XghostzX
07-06-2017, 10:46 PM
So how is the pvp? Is it worth coming back for? Been bored af recently.

PvP is decent IMO, could be better but definitely not awful. All classes are viable, mage being a fun one :)

Sheugokin
07-07-2017, 07:43 AM
Sheu reappears! If you guys disagree with Will's list, go make your own. Simple. Period. Fin. Adios.

Waug
07-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Sheu reappears! If you guys disagree with Will's list, go make your own. Simple. Period. Fin. Adios.
Oh em gee!! Never thought that there will be a point where I'll agree with sheu, but there we go, not partially :p, I totally agree :)

You've different perspective as everyone has, why should u bother in someone else's perspective, ur whole list can dismatch with this, make one, that would be as valid as this one. If I had to make one in current situation, no doubt I'd make nemo the best mage , doesn't matter if anybody or everybody disagrees.

Heck this is even a list or something different format? Don't know I once watched one vid for few seconds until it hold my interest though, oh well that not to demotivate ghost making yt videos, keep it up will. Good work.

XghostzX
07-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Oh em gee!! Never thought that there will be a point where I'll agree with sheu, but there we go, not partially :p, I totally agree :)

You've different perspective as everyone has, why should u bother in someone else's perspective, ur whole list can dismatch with this, make one, that would be as valid as this one. If I had to make one in current situation, no doubt I'd make nemo the best mage , doesn't matter if anybody or everybody disagrees.

Heck this is even a list or something different format? Don't know I once watched one vid for few seconds until it hold my interest though, oh well that not to demotivate ghost making yt videos, keep it up will. Good work.

Not sure what's cringier, the word "dismatch" or the initial "oh em gee!!"

Suentous PO
07-07-2017, 10:29 PM

Both, infect

Waug
07-08-2017, 01:43 AM

Both, infect

.... you triggered bro?

11 characters.

XghostzX
07-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Not quite sure what your above post accomplished :applause:

Waug
07-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Not quite sure what your above post accomplished :applause:
"you triggered bro?"

XghostzX
07-08-2017, 03:27 PM
"you triggered bro?"

Yeah very, very much. lol

Edit: No, but actually. I wholeheartedly do not understand your logic with that above post. But that's okay, moving on...

Kaarataka
10-05-2017, 02:53 PM
This game was a blast when I played it. Unfortunately I found other pc games that interested me. I guess I never participated in enough tournaments to get my name on your list. It was nice to hear so many old friends names in your video. Thanks for the vid.

Arvoh
10-05-2017, 09:50 PM
You forgot Nemdom..

Oldcoot
10-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Someone say old,

Matutd
10-08-2017, 11:26 AM
but everyone knows desoli is best bird

XghostzX
10-09-2017, 04:27 AM
This game was a blast when I played it. Unfortunately I found other pc games that interested me. I guess I never participated in enough tournaments to get my name on your list. It was nice to hear so many old friends names in your video. Thanks for the vid.

Great to hear from you Kaar, hope all is well :)