PDA

View Full Version : Question for Cinco

Xyzther
06-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Hello cinco loco I got a few questions for you:

1. Is the drop rate for starries from elite red dragon different for level 76s and level 100s? Basically does level have an effect on drop rates

2. What are the actual drop rates for these starries

3. If it's not too much to ask could you add something like a "Loco starry garb" to ZINKO's drop table. I'm not exactly sure what design it would be but you get the general idea

Xyzther
06-10-2017, 07:27 PM
ps can you make the stat based 2h weapons craftable or droppable because almost nobody is willing to pay the amount of plat required for those weapons and they look really cool so it would be nice to see more players using those weapons ty cinco loco have a nice day

bountyghost
06-10-2017, 07:37 PM
Yes, I agree that the 2H should be either farmable or craftable. But it shouldn't be too easy to get one either.

Xyzther
06-10-2017, 09:02 PM
pps if you decide to actually make the loco starry garb droppable from zinko I'd love it to be insanely rare, rarer than any item we've seen before. So rare that after even a week of many teams farming maybe only one or two being dropped. Items that rare tend to bring life back to farming since it is a long term goal to drop one, and when/if you do you feel that all your hard work has paid off and then you can sell it for a lot of gold or keep it to show off

Spullllll
06-11-2017, 03:38 AM
I wouldnt say that rare, but make em as rare as starries were when first out

Burningdex
06-11-2017, 05:41 AM
Honestly they should make the mentioned starry @ zinko so rare we question if it's even on the loot table, that'd spark some activity im the PvE scene