PDA

View Full Version : Star guard

Zombiemurder
10-15-2011, 10:25 PM
How do u become a star guard on star legends

Artemis
10-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Same way you become a Gaurdian of Alterra. Be super duper duper helpful. Be above and beyond on forums. Be the idol player.

Gluttony
10-15-2011, 10:32 PM
There is a dev thread started that outlines what it takes to become a Star Guard read about it HERE (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37440-Become-a-Star-Guard-and-Earn-a-Highly-Exclusive-Star-Guard-Emblem) or click this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37440-Become-a-Star-Guard-and-Earn-a-Highly-Exclusive-Star-Guard-Emblem

bluelink
10-15-2011, 10:51 PM
U have to be above and beyond expectations:)

Zombiemurder
10-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Thx for the comments but i would like the exact ways are descripitve ways so ik wat else i can do to help ppl on star legends

Cascade
10-18-2011, 08:32 PM
There is no descriptive way to describe it. The devs choose who they think deserve it.

Drues
10-18-2011, 08:42 PM
They give it to people who don't ask for it but help the community out of the goodness of their heart! They do it to help the community, not to get the rank star guard! Help the community because it makes you feel good:)

Zombiemurder
10-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Ok thx i was just wondering because it would be an honor to be chosend for a star guard

Zombiemurder
10-18-2011, 08:46 PM
To tell the complete i help ppl when they need and im available though there are times were i wanna level and sadly dont help. I rely wouldnt mind if i never got star guard just glad to have the game anymore it is rely fun:)

Drues
10-18-2011, 08:49 PM
That's the spirit! Just keep doing what your doing, you may not get recognized by STS, but people will recognize and will respect you for what you did for them:) Do the best you can do, not only will you be happy, but you will make someone else happy as well!

BodMaster
10-19-2011, 04:49 AM
That's the spirit! Just keep doing what your doing, you may not get recognized by STS, but people will recognize and will respect you for what you did for them:) Do the best you can do, not only will you be happy, but you will make someone else happy as well!

+1 Great advice Drues :D

If your looking for specifics, then I would check out the links provided by Gluttony, as Sam states exactly what is needed to be considered for the honour :)