PDA

View Full Version : Brisingr- Fun, Friendly, and Helpful Guild

Kateatankan
10-15-2011, 11:43 PM
Hello to most players i am Kate but I have decided to go into the guild leader world and started my own guild under the name Burrich. It is called Brisingr (for those of you who read the Eragon series you know that Brisingr Means fire). I named it as such because, and I dont know about you, but after playing star legends on my phone for hours on end my hands feel like there on fire :-) Well Brisingr is basically a leveling guild at the moment I am looking for players who just enjoy playing and chatting. I am not a fan of Drama but am a fan of fun players who like to help those lovely noobs to enjoy the game. And to those of you who are noobs (New to the game) I am an experienced player with many tidbits of information that could be useful. I love to help people lvl up which was the main reason for starting the guild to help you the players of Star Legends. If you are interested in joining add any of my characters to your friends lists or post a comment to this thread and I will add you to our ever growing guild. :encouragement:

meganlovesyou
10-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Love the your guild details :D

Ardon
10-16-2011, 10:09 AM
How do you manage so much alts D:

javier995
10-16-2011, 10:47 AM
How do you manage so much alts D:

She works like 3days straight and then has the others off(I think). Well GL with the guild Mrs. Tank :)

Kateatankan
10-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Thanks Javi and I don't only work 3 days a week i work normal 5 just on diff days and hours so lots of free time hehe

javier995
10-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Thanks Javi and I don't only work 3 days a week i work normal 5 just on diff days and hours so lots of free time hehe

Oh yes you are lucky lol

SpaceCowGirl
10-17-2011, 02:09 AM
Hello to most players i am Kate but I have decided to go into the guild leader world and started my own guild under the name Burrich. It is called Brisingr (for those of you who read the Eragon series you know that Brisingr Means fire). I named it as such because, and I dont know about you, but after playing star legends on my phone for hours on end my hands feel like there on fire :-) Well Brisingr is basically a leveling guild at the moment I am looking for players who just enjoy playing and chatting. I am not a fan of Drama but am a fan of fun players who like to help those lovely noobs to enjoy the game. And to those of you who are noobs (New to the game) I am an experienced player with many tidbits of information that could be useful. I love to help people lvl up which was the main reason for starting the guild to help you the players of Star Legends. If you are interested in joining add any of my characters to your friends lists or post a comment to this thread and I will add you to our ever growing guild. :encouragement:

KAAAATEEEE!

LOVES IT! G'luck with the Guild, Hun! :)

I am also free and quick to help any Guildie of Brisingr! So please feel free to pm me as well :)

-SpaceCowGirl

LelouchX
10-17-2011, 10:50 PM
In case you guys weren't sure, Kate IS awesome. Good Luck!!!

Kateatankan
10-18-2011, 01:02 AM
In case you guys weren't sure, Kate IS awesome. Good Luck!!!
Thanks Newt!!! Ur awesome too :-)

starsavior
10-18-2011, 01:07 AM
Rawr (''')(-__-)(''') Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kateatankan
10-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Haha star its mineeeeeeeee. I IS THE BEAST TANK IN THESE HERE PARTS. RAWRRRRRRRR(''')(-_-)(''')

starsavior
10-18-2011, 12:53 PM
Haha star its mineeeeeeeee. I IS THE BEAST TANK IN THESE HERE PARTS. RAWRRRRRRRR(''')(-_-)(''') Lololol