PDA

View Full Version : % Dodge?

goendool
06-12-2017, 04:59 AM
Anyone know how dodge work in PVP or PVE? Now rogue using arcane artifact have 90+% dodge in their stats.

Sent from my ASUS_X014D using Tapatalk

Perceval
06-12-2017, 05:56 AM
You can only dodge auto attacks and pet attacks in this game.

100% dodge doesn't mean you will dodge 100% of those attacks because dodge is not a percentage in this game, it just appears so.

Azerothraven
06-12-2017, 02:10 PM
You can only dodge auto attacks and pet attacks in this game.

100% dodge doesn't mean you will dodge 100% of those attacks because dodge is not a percentage in this game, it just appears so.
Could you be more specific with what you mean by auto attack?

runagain
06-12-2017, 02:21 PM
Could you be more specific with what you mean by auto attack?
Just tapping your normal attack, the attack which launch DPS.. I mean, the attack of your Staff, Bow, Daggs, Gun, Sword or Aegis. (The damage your Staff does for example, not your skills)

Working Dodge has a max of 50% if I'm not wrong, all above 50% is completely useless and a waste..

Correct me if I'm wrong pls

You Mad Or Nah
06-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Just tapping your normal attack, the attack which launch DPS.. I mean, the attack of your Staff, Bow, Daggs, Gun, Sword or Aegis. (The damage your Staff does for example, not your skills)

Working Dodge has a max of 50% if I'm not wrong, all above 50% is completely useless and a waste..

If it didn't affect over 50% Dodge then why isn't there a cap on it?js

runagain
06-13-2017, 01:01 AM
If it didn't affect over 50% Dodge then why isn't there a cap on it?js
Idk don't ask me xD ask sts haha

goendool
06-13-2017, 10:33 AM

Yea.. i try on my rogue 70% dogde haven't significant than 40%dodge in pve. %dodge not same with %critical. %Critical is chance. Anyone else have experience with %dodge?

Sent from my ASUS_X014D using Tapatalk