PDA

View Full Version : link of StS support over forums.

mssweety
06-12-2017, 10:59 AM
hey guys i tried and send an email to support but somehow i dont get the auto-email back means they ddidnt recive the email i tried again today still no auto email. can someone pls provide the link to contact support over the forums?
ty

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
06-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Maybe try mr G and he can direct you better? Anyways, good luck with your inquiries!:)

Ravintov
06-12-2017, 11:09 AM
same problem as you in here.. so frustasion to email support now :)
(request recover account or anything)

mssweety
06-12-2017, 11:30 AM
thank u eagle.
i accidently somehow reset my dark side and now back to elite lightbearer.
i even had crafted my hallow to a vanity as on the picture..
now again spend all the time and the tokens and craft the same hallow again and wait 3 days 😥
i dont really want that lol.
why is the vendor even in the middle of that place :/ 1 time i didnt pay attention and pufffff all gone sighn.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/0e0c4f206f314e6a67774b884f4d5c55.jpg

runagain
06-12-2017, 02:23 PM
thank u eagle.
i accidently somehow reset my dark side and now back to elite lightbearer.
i even had crafted my hallow to a vanity as on the picture..
now again spend all the time and the tokens and craft the same hallow again and wait 3 days 😥
i dont really want that lol.
why is the vendor even in the middle of that place :/ 1 time i didnt pay attention and pufffff all gone sighn.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170612/0e0c4f206f314e6a67774b884f4d5c55.jpg
You accepted the Quest of spectrum ulu, as the Quest said (so did my guide at forums link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=389397 ) you have to be careful with accepting. There is no way back and sts can't reset it.

Better read careful next time.

Good luck on your way to rebalance, wish you the best!

If you got any questions, feel free to pm me ^-^

mssweety
06-12-2017, 02:27 PM
You accepted the Quest of spectrum ulu, as the Quest said (so did my guide at forums) you have to be careful with accepting. There is no way back and sts can't reset it.

Good luck on your way to rebalance, wish you the best!

If you got any questions, feel free to pm me ^-^
oh gosh i somehow knew id have to start all over again.. happens when u watch tv and play at the same time!
thanks for the info :)

runagain
06-12-2017, 02:30 PM
oh gosh i somehow knew id have to start all over again.. happens when u watch tv and play at the same time!
thanks for the info :)

The Rebalanced Quest exists out of 3quests, you'll basically go from Dark to Light =), it's fun to do when your bored haha. It will cost you around 3m to rebalance it... Anyway Light/Dark doesn't give u that much diff, so think about it.

Majin
06-13-2017, 02:07 AM
hey guys i tried and send an email to support but somehow i dont get the auto-email back means they ddidnt recive the email i tried again today still no auto email. can someone pls provide the link to contact support over the forums?
ty

Look for "Support" button in top mid black strip of menu buttons. Click on it.
Find the Blue "Mage" on top right corner screen, click on him.

This will open a direct emailing system to support team.

Support button=> Mage=> Email :banana:

It works very well .
Good luck :)