PDA

View Full Version : Armor awakenings

runagain
06-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Heyy all,

Here's my suggestion about Armor awakenings, some will agree and some will disagree.. which I can understand 100%

As you all know there are many awakenings, such as the armor awakening.. For my thoughts Armor awake should be only avaible above level 46 or lv56, because actually at those kind of levels Armor is ruling less than at other lvls. For example last I was sitting in Keyls and I Saw a lv1 mage with 700 Armor.. I mean, you can't even kill eachother which that much Armor..

So actually my point is, keep the awakenings for lower levels. But remove the armor awakening for lv 46 or lv56 and below. It will make Twink active and much better again.

The pet combines aren't that great aswell imo for Twink brackets... But Armor awakenings really ruin it.

I hope some developer/Moderator reads it and understands my point..

Many players used to love twinking, but since all those Armor awakenings it's no longer fun, all is about gold and good awakes.. no longer is "skill" a must..

Thanks for reading.. I hope y'all understand my point.

thekragle
06-12-2017, 02:31 PM
I have no doubt armor awakenings are coming but I highly doubt there will be any restrictions on them.
I don't really play PvP so I have no opinion either way but I know STS is going to do what's best for the game in general, sadly even if it alienates PvP players in twink brackets.

Unfortunately the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

ilovemcnuggets
06-12-2017, 06:30 PM
it will make low lvl 1 touch kill because now all youll have is raw stats and damage with paper armor

PEMA
06-12-2017, 10:30 PM
Imo, removing the armor awakens on twinks will make it feel like endgame where rogs one-shot. I'd suggest scaling down the armor on belts-rings-(hopefully pends) just like every other awakens.

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Ipooponfifteens
06-12-2017, 10:58 PM
I'm also against awakening, but it's as it is now, the problem does not lay with armor awakening, because that makes pvp at a lower lvl no endgame comparison. The real problem lies with the high statistics of damage because that Makes this whole change on low lvl pvp armor awakening needs to stay and better damage can be reduced by 25% what is better than what it is now i speak of experience armor awakening must stay the heroic pets does make low lvl pvp better because the eye and para gems will be slowly replacing there are so much new builds that you can make with heroic pets It's just the high dmg that causes this problem with several lower lvl brackets, just as example lvl 16 arcane weapons give too much dmg. Frankly, i would not agree with the lvl 16 arcane weapons if the damage was not so high.

You can add a lot of theory if you want to do low lvl pvp. It has a dept point that makes it very interesting if damage is reduced by 25% it will be more in balance. Do not say that many people play lvl 1 pvp because of awaken armor it's not a pvp bracket. You can not even add one skill point if you sacrifice lvl 7, 10 lvl 11, 14 and lvl 15, 17 for lvl 1 that is more players than lvl 1 together.

runagain
06-13-2017, 07:12 AM
I'm also against awakening, but it's as it is now, the problem does not lay with armor awakening, because that makes pvp at a lower lvl no endgame comparison. The real problem lies with the high statistics of damage because that Makes this whole change on low lvl pvp armor awakening needs to stay and better damage can be reduced by 25% what is better than what it is now i speak of experience armor awakening must stay the heroic pets does make low lvl pvp better because the eye and para gems will be slowly replacing there are so much new builds that you can make with heroic pets It's just the high dmg that causes this problem with several lower lvl brackets, just as example lvl 16 arcane weapons give too much dmg. Frankly, i would not agree with the lvl 16 arcane weapons if the damage was not so high.

You can add a lot of theory if you want to do low lvl pvp. It has a dept point that makes it very interesting if damage is reduced by 25% it will be more in balance. Do not say that many people play lvl 1 pvp because of awaken armor it's not a pvp bracket. You can not even add one skill point if you sacrifice lvl 7, 10 lvl 11, 14 and lvl 15, 17 for lvl 1 that is more players than lvl 1 together.
Well spoken.. you're right

ilovemcnuggets
06-13-2017, 08:00 AM
i ment low lvl , 1touch kill

i should have said 1-9 i dont know anything about those brackets

Bug
06-13-2017, 11:13 AM
OP level1 Mage :beguiled:

Kingofninjas
06-13-2017, 12:12 PM
This is the only reason I am in favor of awakenings for twinks at all. In fact, they should get even more armor and reduce their damage.

Jeoraseo
06-13-2017, 02:43 PM
@OP when was this "Armor Awakening" thing happened?
How come my armor cannot be awakened, while you say
That some twinks has awakened armor? 🤷*♂️

Dont
06-13-2017, 04:13 PM
If remove armor need remove status too, no armor, big status, damage, fast kill.

Horme
06-13-2017, 08:23 PM
Scale awaken by %status is the best way out of this issue.

Ilovearrows
06-13-2017, 09:33 PM
If amulet awakening comes atleast they shouldnt add armor bellow 56 lvl.