PDA

View Full Version : help with bird combo

cherryking
10-16-2011, 06:23 AM
I have a ll 21 bird need help with some bird combo and skill seting

Bunnyshoota
10-16-2011, 09:24 AM
k. Gotta have max evade and focus, great buffs. For the combo, use SHATTERING scream, not Avian scream. Shatterring scream is the scream more towards the bottom of the skill list. Putting just one point into that will be sufficient.
How to use the "cruel blast" combo: Hit shattering scream, wait for 1/2 - 1 second, then press blast shot. This combo increases damage of blast shot by alot. Don't press blast shot too early or too late, or combo wont be activated. I would suggest max blast shot, and try to get one point into all other projectile skills. (repulse shot, break armor, etc.)

Darkfader
10-16-2011, 10:36 AM
k. Gotta have max evade and focus, great buffs. For the combo, use SHATTERING scream, not Avian scream. Shatterring scream is the scream more towards the bottom of the skill list. Putting just one point into that will be sufficient.
How to use the "cruel blast" combo: Hit shattering scream, wait for 1/2 - 1 second, then press blast shot. This combo increases damage of blast shot by alot. Don't press blast shot too early or too late, or combo wont be activated. I would suggest max blast shot, and try to get one point into all other projectile skills. (repulse shot, break armor, etc.)

This pretty good base what to do, however with level 21 you are running out of skill points quickly. Also important is high armour break because there is most players beats who have armor buff iron blood.

6 focus
4evade
1shattering scream
6blast shot
1root
2 armor break

Or change points away from evade to 3 more armor break and one repulse. Never made this level bird so not sure how it would work best. As combo, buffs, root, armor break, shattering scream, blast shot and then repulse to wait skills again.

cherryking
10-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Thank you

largecommand
10-16-2011, 01:30 PM
get to lvl 30 and became war bird with 94 str rest dex...
Skill: 6focus 6envade 6break armor 6blast shot 3shaterring scream 1 root 1repluse

combo: root(trap the target),break armor(reduce armor for rest of combo to be more effetive), shaterting scream(set up shattering blast shot combo),blast shot(takes most of thier health),repluse(finisn em off)

Gear..Most important... Iceberg longsword(dmg from weapon gives more dmg to spells)(15k)
Armor: Anything purple at lvl30(i reccomend iceberg plate pink)(20-30k)
helm: any helm above lvl 25 pink or purple (i recomend vynaxxer helm(300k)

Meet me ingame ill set u up with a pink set and ill teach u

largecommand
10-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Vynaxxer not included...i meant free set