PDA

View Full Version : little question?

Majik
10-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Ok so the Blast Shield is back for the 24 hour offer. So what's good about it? Does it have stats or just back armor for your toon? Not sure and some helpful responses would be great. Is it also still a one day thing? Thanks guys

Ephemeris
10-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Majik,

It doesn't have any stats -- it's just a vanity shield with a unique look relative to regular shields. Also, given that it has now appeared as the Deal of The Day twice, I would suspect that we'll see it again in a month or two, but the Devs are the only people that know for sure.

BTW, you used to be able to equip the Blast Shield with a 2H weapon equipped; this is now longer the case. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
-E

Nourish
10-16-2011, 08:58 AM
Majik,

It doesn't have any stats -- it's just a vanity shield with a unique look relative to regular shields. Also, given that it has now appeared as the Deal of The Day twice, I would suspect that we'll see it again in a month or two, but the Devs are the only people that know for sure.

BTW, you used to be able to equip the Blast Shield with a 2H weapon equipped; this is now longer the case. Hope that helps!

Thanks,
-E

Everything he said :)

Majik
10-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Ok thanks for the info! Really needed to know this because I was thinking of purchasing this for my Commando. Well I still think I am to though. Thank you :)

bluelink
10-16-2011, 10:21 AM
I bought I because I was broke the first time it came around and it looks awesome :)