PDA

View Full Version : Egg Stravaganza Event?

leslietheone
06-13-2017, 09:25 AM
As we all are aware of the time when the last EggZavier event was live is soon, it was a hell of a party last time, some people were happy while others dwelled in darkness and hatred.

We all have 1 question to STS whether the EggZavier returns or was it a one-time only event?

and a more interesting question, if the event is going live, are the Heroic pets dropable?? :o

The last time the event was live was back in 8-25-16, and we are currently in 6-13-17, only 2 months left...
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371522-Weekly-Update-8-25-16-Back-to-School-Egg-Stravaganza-Event!

You did say that there was an overflow of eggs in the game, but as we all know the price of every egg has gone higher than it was before the last EggZavier event. I hope we all agree on the price of eggs will most likely fall down and then go up to the normal and with the help of mausoleum everyone have a couple of millions or 10 on hold.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371984-Hotfix-08-30-16-Egg-Zavier-to-Retire-Vendors-Remain-for-Duration-of-the-Event&highlight=zavier

1 last Info:
Where are all the mishi eggs?? I did make a professional awareness campaign, which failed.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?391416-Mishi-is-a-extinct-species!!!-Help-us!!&highlight=mishi+extinct

from your friendly neighborhood
Kraag
Painfulldead
Leslie

nightmaresmoke
06-13-2017, 10:03 AM
Negative comments in 3...2...1 >_<

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

runagain
06-13-2017, 10:06 AM
Zzz, you want to crash the market again?.. better they make a Para and Eye Twink lv 9-11 set Zavier.. let's see your reaction then.. =)

Kakashis
06-13-2017, 10:23 AM
The Arcanes may have recovered, but other pets legendary pets never stood a chance. Gold slob for 50k was a disappointment for lb runners.

thekragle
06-13-2017, 11:04 AM
Wether you were happy or not with the egg-zavior event last time I think most players loved it. Yeah it affected prices, yeah merchers hated it, and yeah LB owners were annoyed but it made everyone a lot of gold too and was a blast overall.
I see the good and the bad but now in hind sight I think it was actually better for the community than not.

Chocolaty
06-13-2017, 11:17 AM
Multiple times people post saying when is Eggzavier or Egg-Stravaganza 2 coming, and multiple times people point out that Justg said they dont have plans on bringing him back. I loved the event but come on people.

Bug
06-13-2017, 11:21 AM
I would love to experience this since i was so busy before and lost track of time during this event

jurgen67
06-13-2017, 11:22 AM
good thread thanks

Drannak
06-13-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm waiting for this event to come back ! I would rather heroic eggs won't be dropable and the chance to loot an arcane egg will be low. I really wish for it to come back !!!! +1 from me

nightmaresmoke
06-13-2017, 11:34 AM

When yer post gets deleted.

shadowronn
06-13-2017, 11:38 AM
Zzz, you want to crash the market again?.. better they make a Para and Eye Twink lv 9-11 set Zavier.. let's see your reaction then.. =)

Oh i wish they did i wud love that

Chocolaty
06-13-2017, 11:45 AM

When yer post gets deleted.

Bwahahaha xD

Bmlty
06-13-2017, 12:24 PM
Bring back zavier for the aps :3

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Moyser
06-13-2017, 12:52 PM
Whether or not it had a bad or good impact on the game, you can't deny Egg-Zavier event was extremely fun for everyone :D

Moises313
06-13-2017, 01:57 PM
Bring back Zavier!! +1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye229
06-13-2017, 02:43 PM
Missed it the first time and would rather a different route to offers these eggs to people.

I have read many posts about it and it seems it wasnt really "successful".

Why dont we think of alternative ways to the end results of this event.

Dont
06-13-2017, 04:06 PM
Waiting for this event, so many new eggs to drop :D

Fyrce
06-13-2017, 04:20 PM
It doesn't need to come back. Plenty of cheap eggs of good pets already in the game.

will0
06-13-2017, 05:02 PM
Agree no more egg event

Froze.Exe
06-13-2017, 07:23 PM
Arcane egg drop in maus 6 only...

Horme
06-13-2017, 07:23 PM
This has been discussed too many times, nobody will know the answer but developer.

Bmlty
06-13-2017, 10:01 PM
Arcane egg drop in maus 6 only...
Don't exclude new people that don't have it unlocked [emoji12]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 01:24 AM

i dont mind that :p make twink alive again would be fun

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 01:27 AM
Multiple times people post saying when is Eggzavier or Egg-Stravaganza 2 coming, and multiple times people point out that Justg said they dont have plans on bringing him back. I loved the event but come on people.

can I see the thread where he states that? I heard ppl say that but no sources... its easy to tell lies

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 01:31 AM
Missed it the first time and would rather a different route to offers these eggs to people.

I have read many posts about it and it seems it wasnt really "successful".

Why dont we think of alternative ways to the end results of this event.

the only people who do not think this was "successful" was the people who stocked eggs and gold stockers or aps runners.

maybe it was a way to bring back the old eggs that was lost to never return again. it was. nice to see ppl use glacian again

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 01:36 AM
It doesn't need to come back. Plenty of cheap eggs of good pets already in the game.

as someone who wants to run for aps lb, I would love that the pets were actually available and not only for ppl who had them for an xxx time.

the egg mishi is only going up in price since we had eggs worth 8m that were in a locked crate, I'd say mishi is at least 14m-20m if u find te right buyer(which is easy). and since no heroic pets give passive mana, mishi's price will keep on going up up HERE WE GOOOOO, till STS decide to make the egg available somehow

runagain
06-14-2017, 01:40 AM
i dont mind that [emoji14] make twink alive again would be fun
Rip Gear prices aswell then xP

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 01:43 AM
Rip Gear prices aswell then xP

i would sacrifise that for making twink alive again, but it probably never will. since lv 10 have fuc**ing 1.5k armor :p

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 01:49 AM
The Arcanes may have recovered, but other pets legendary pets never stood a chance. Gold slob for 50k was a disappointment for lb runners.

legendary is legendary we must remember that to see a legendary item worth 5m while others are worth 10k is not a healthy economy.

we all know that the item common/rare/epic/legendary/myth/etc are rarities and therefore the legendary are worth less than their counter partner myth. some people won the lion(legendary) egg from an event and a bit sooner it was available for plats, which completely ruined the price.

we want progress not a state of nothingness

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 01:53 AM
This has been discussed too many times, nobody will know the answer but developer.

this was mainly for MODS to see but sadly they did not reply ones again *sad face*

Horme
06-14-2017, 06:58 AM
this was mainly for MODS to see but sadly they did not reply ones again *sad face*

Have you ever seen moderators online? Only developers I think. And I doubt they will confirm thing related to this event. If they did that, something will happen with the price.

konafez
06-14-2017, 07:06 AM
I still have 106 eggs in my stash from that event...

But we did have fun

Azon
06-14-2017, 07:09 AM
hope this event will come again since many eggs price are increasing
this also will help the beginners alot and as normal merchers dont want this event :peaceful:

saik1993
06-14-2017, 09:06 AM
I actually would like any kind of thief related event, even if its just exp thief :P I remember the fun I had chasing those thieves running away from us. Maybe STS can make eggxavier spawn only in harder elite maps so as to not "crash the market", like how the anti-set thief spawned only at bosses in elites. Imagine trying to kill the thief in mauso lol. Start chasing him and then BAMMM CURSED!! :banana:

runagain
06-14-2017, 09:15 AM
Why would they even bother? Y'all make 100 Times the same post lol.. ofcourse they won't reply anymore, how would you react if people ask you the same thing 100 Times?..

Crystalwiz
06-14-2017, 11:06 AM
I say bring it back. It sounds fun from all the comments and it's only fair to all players to have a chance here. I started playing AL last November so these events are all new.

alxe
06-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Well, id love to see it again but with some tweaks..maybe insted of looting eggs that crashes the market how about the egg insta opens on pick up? So then ppl who farm will gain some new pets without floading the market with them..and i dont think heroics should be included, but i defintley want whims @@

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

TempelPh
06-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Pls come back egg event, that was very nice but I hat lost 8 m gold in this event... Hmm yolo :P

Xannabelle
06-14-2017, 02:19 PM
I DONT LIKE THIS EVENT. CRASH MARKET

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

extrapayah
06-14-2017, 02:20 PM
problem with eggzavier was it could spawn from easy enemies (kt4 mobs), and the inclusion of gold eggs and newly released eggs in its loot table.

aside from that, i don't think it's bad idea to redo the event, like cakes, no need to be overly stubborn, of course it will be a different case if you all enjoy doing 2x cryostar coins event

also, a bit out of topic, i wonder what's holding sts from doing arcane eggs shuffle each week like last season, will be nice if massive contain the current season's arcane egg + 3 randomly shuffled old arcanes + 3 randomly shuffled old mythics

nightmaresmoke
06-14-2017, 02:43 PM
This topic is eternal.

Cinco
06-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Eggzavier is Eternal

saik1993
06-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Eggzavier is Eternal

oooohhhhhh *shifty eyes*

Ravintov
06-14-2017, 02:46 PM
Eggzavier is Eternal
in other mean, will be coming again? yuuhuuuu yey yey yey. i ll be vote you for president of Arlor

thekragle
06-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Eggzavier is Eternal

Oh snap!!! I don't know wether to like this post or hate it for it's ambiguity lol.

Fyrce
06-14-2017, 03:59 PM
He can be eternal but not corporeal.

Bug
06-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Eggzavier is Eternal

heh we will see when it comes :peaceful:

crudmudgeon
06-14-2017, 05:30 PM
Would be awful nice if the last few pets for 150 Pet APs didnt cost a month's salary or 3mo of 24/7 mauzo grinding... it impinges on our enjoyment of all the game offers.

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 05:43 PM
Eggzavier is Eternal

prace the lord

konafez
06-16-2017, 08:13 AM
in other mean, will be coming again? yuuhuuuu yey yey yey. i ll be vote you for president of Arlor

-.- ......*makes note to have ravinton "disappeared"*

Chocolaty
06-16-2017, 08:19 AM
-.- ......*makes note to have ravinton "disappeared"*

Kona's true nature revealing its self!

mrm
06-16-2017, 12:07 PM
Eggzavier is Eternal
Yeay can't wait for the fun!

Terminhater
06-16-2017, 12:20 PM
If it does come back, it won't be like the previous eggzavier event. Devs will this time be controlling the egg economy with nerf drop rate and platzavier npc - you want glowstik and the like, plat it. In other words y'all won't be loaded with eggs and then be posting right here .......'worst event evah!'

Anyway, I did read that devs said it won't be coming back. So I think the devs are fed up of being asked the same question constantly. You're all on JustG and Cinco's ignore list.

You know what you guys sound like with these threads....the kids at the back of the car doing their parents head in with ......are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet.

Xenozes
06-16-2017, 01:11 PM
If it does come back, it won't be like the previous eggzavier event. Devs will this time be controlling the egg economy with nerf drop rate and platzavier npc - you want glowstik and the like, plat it. In other words y'all won't be loaded with eggs and then be posting right here .......'worst event evah!'

Anyway, I did read that devs said it won't be coming back. So I think the devs are fed up of being asked the same question constantly. You're all on JustG and Cinco's ignore list.

You know what you guys sound like with these threads....the kids at the back of the car doing their parents head in with ......are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet.
I've seen alot of people saying that they've read that justG said it wasnt coming back but they have yet to put a link to that post. You would think that those people would put a link everytime someone asks for eggstravaganza to JustG's post to shut those people up but no one has done that yet. I wonder why 🤔

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Terminhater
06-16-2017, 01:37 PM
I've seen alot of people saying that they've read that justG said it wasnt coming back but they have yet to put a link to that post. You would think that those people would put a link everytime someone asks for eggstravaganza to JustG's post to shut those people up but no one has done that yet. I wonder why 🤔

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Forum search isn't that helpful.

Drannak
06-16-2017, 02:22 PM
The purpose of AL is not merching and economics. Merching hoarded eggs is a user-chosen miniscule part of the game. Who cares if the market crashes for a little while, if everyone is having fun hunting and looting eggs to use and play with and the game comes totally alive with activity? The arcane prices will go back to normal, they always do. I hope Eggzavier returns. :D

I fully agree with you !!! Market will recover for sure after only a few months.

Eagle Eye229
06-16-2017, 02:26 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?371984-Hotfix-08-30-16-Egg-Zavier-to-Retire-Vendors-Remain-for-Duration-of-the-Event&highlight=event

If it comes back Terminhater is right, i highly doubt any eggs would drop from a loot table. It would just be plat to egg form. So asking and asking about it isnt going to make it happen. Just an opinion. Forum search wont point you directly to a post...

If pet slotting wasnt available we might have seen a weekend event..

runagain
06-16-2017, 03:19 PM
I fully agree with you !!! Market will recover for sure after only a few months.
Lol the market of legendary eggs isn't recovered yet the day of today lmao..

Terminhater
06-16-2017, 05:03 PM
On good authority Eggzavier is announced as an annual event, Feb 30th. Please PM JustG and Cinco for further information. As stated Eggzavier is eternal.

Sir zir
06-16-2017, 05:06 PM
Yea very true

Suentous PO
06-16-2017, 06:13 PM
If it does come back,

Anyway, I did read that devs said it won't be coming back.

On good authority Eggzavier is announced as an annual event, Feb 30th. Please PM JustG and Cinco for further information. As stated Eggzavier is eternal.

Dude what?

If you have G saying anything concrete then pls screen grab it so we don't have to guess how you may have (posibly/probably) interpreted something wrong. No dis intended.

I don't ever remember anyone officially saying it will or won't come back for sure. In fact the post G made says-
"the needs of the game indicate we should cut off the flow of free eggs at this time." Which could still indicate a possibility.

leslietheone
06-16-2017, 08:45 PM

did you read that from your previous threads? in no time have they said taht it wont come back

Terminhater
06-16-2017, 08:57 PM
did you read that from your previous threads? in no time have they said taht it wont come back

They did say it won't be back. But if it did come back (due to popular demand, a bit like the SnS saga) expect it a little different, and I doubt a lot of you guys will be jumping for joy.

Anyone remember Tarlok event and how it was best event evah? STS didn't make much from it so next event they introduced a new element called - ENERGY.

Eggzavier 2.0 (if it happens) will not exactly be egg drop city as many think. More elusive and a bit more plat involved.

leslietheone
06-16-2017, 09:04 PM
They did say it won't be back. But if it did come back (due to popular demand, a bit like the SnS saga) expect it a little different, and I doubt a lot of you guys will be jumping for joy.

Anyone remember Tarlok event and how it was best event evah? STS didn't make much from it so next event they introduced a new element called - ENERGY.

Eggzavier 2.0 (if it happens) will not exactly be egg drop city as many think. More elusive and a bit more plat involved.
You have no source man, as far as I can see, everything you write could be lies.

You would say "i believe..if x happens then they will change y.. because x...and you can see it in z"

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Terminhater
06-16-2017, 09:11 PM
You have no source man, as far as I can see, everything you write could be lies

Finding the source on this forum is like finding a needle in a haystack. You have your opinion if you think I'm lying. I'm also certain STS stated SnS won't be back and it cameback. Like I said by popular demand and plat the devs can change their minds.

You Mad Or Nah
06-16-2017, 10:01 PM
Just release it. Some ppl just greedy they have over millions of gold in stash and still don't want noobs(not trying to be rude)to get at least one good egg. 😂😂just add a few tweaks to eggsavier

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
06-16-2017, 10:08 PM

Who or what is your good athority?

Horme
06-16-2017, 10:28 PM
Something like eggzavier is supposed to be rare or even need energy/platinum/elixir to find it, it is to prevent overpopulated eggs in the market.

Chocolaty
06-16-2017, 10:56 PM
On Zojak's stream today Goldilox even said he is R.I.P. Egg man is dead. A thing of the past. Don't believe me go to http://www.twitch.tv/ZojakAL and watch the 12hour long stream video hahahaha

shadowronn
06-16-2017, 11:50 PM
eternal
ɪˈtəːn(ə)l,iːˈtəːn(ə)l/Submit
adjective
lasting or existing forever; without end.
"the secret of eternal youth"
synonyms: everlasting, never-ending, endless, without end, perpetual, undying, immortal, deathless, indestructible, imperishable, immutable, abiding, permanent, enduring, infinite, boundless, timeless

This makes it clear what he cinco meant, this shud put an end to the confusions

Terminhater
06-17-2017, 01:01 AM
Who or what is your good athority?

Read the post carefully. That post was made in jest. There is no such thing as Feb 30th, it's a running forum joke.

Suentous PO
06-17-2017, 01:26 AM
Read the post carefully. That post was made in jest. There is no such thing as Feb 30th, it's a running forum joke.

I'm dyslexic & insane, but I knew "if" and "won't" don't belong in the same logic

leslietheone
06-17-2017, 03:35 AM
On Zojak's stream today Goldilox even said he is R.I.P. Egg man is dead. A thing of the past. Don't believe me go to http://www.twitch.tv/ZojakAL and watch the 12hour long stream video hahahaha
Lol no he didn't, I was there

He said that he wouldn't say anything about it, he also said to zojak that he should just ignore people asking about it 😂

He said para/eye was in the past and won't return

Anti and banish set was in the past

In no point in time did he say that the eggzavier event is dead

leslietheone
06-17-2017, 03:37 AM
Finding the source on this forum is like finding a needle in a haystack. You have your opinion if you think I'm lying. I'm also certain STS stated SnS won't be back and it cameback. Like I said by popular demand and plat the devs can change their minds.
Ok so what is the popular demand? 😂😂

You Mad Or Nah
06-17-2017, 03:38 AM
Ok so what is the popular demand? 😂😂

Free eggs😂
Lol

Drannak
06-17-2017, 03:40 AM

That doesn't count as a proof. Sorry but no-one is going to believe that. 😜 Eggstravaganza will be back but nerfed in my opinion ! I'm about 1 month we will all know the truth .

Eagle Eye229
06-17-2017, 04:59 AM
7:50 of Zojak' stream may or may not answer the question here. Thats 7hrs 50mins.

Vrazicak
08-19-2017, 06:46 PM
sooooo are we getting eggzavier sts? pls

Drannak
08-20-2017, 07:43 AM
At least STS should answer us with a yes or no. We deserve that. Just tell us and don't let us wait for no reason . Ty

Mastah
08-20-2017, 10:18 AM
Nice idea i think not bad lol
😂 😂
I cant waiting drop heroic in my dream 😂

Sent from my heart using Tapatalk

Marlon Macapinlac
08-20-2017, 10:55 PM
give us this event, since the event we wait so long! all ppl want this. give to us! please!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

giaracib
08-21-2017, 02:08 AM
Give us jewel thief!!!!

creeepycreeepy
08-21-2017, 12:03 PM
Give us jewel thief!!!!Yes lets ruin one of the last things to actually farm in game! Exquisite idea sir!!

giaracib
08-21-2017, 12:46 PM
Yes lets ruin one of the last things to actually farm in game! Exquisite idea sir!!

IKR!!!
11chars