PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Caiahar
06-13-2017, 06:06 PM
Sup dudes, I had a fleeting thought about this game the other day and had a huge nostalgic episode of all the times I've played this, so decided to check on the forums. I think I went by Shadowstar before?
Surprised expansions are ongoing, though I feel PL essentially died long ago when AL came out. Not sure if many people I know are still playing, but I've seen some of you around. Been a few years since I last played. I have many other games I play, mostly on my PC, and I still have school for the future. Just turned 16 last month, but summer's here, which is nice

Also, lmk. I'm surprised I still remember that.

hi sue

Suentous PO
06-13-2017, 06:09 PM
Lmk forever doe!
Good to see ya, I'm over in al nao
Cheers man

Caiahar
06-13-2017, 06:11 PM
Lmk forever doe!
Cheers man

How's AL going? Last time I heard of it, it was still going really strong. I might consider hopping in, but I've got so many other games and activities that AL just falls short of them. But it'd be good for old time's sake.

Reunegade
06-13-2017, 07:38 PM
How's AL going? Last time I heard of it, it was still going really strong. I might consider hopping in, but I've got so many other games and activities that AL just falls short of them. But it'd be good for old time's sake.
hey shadow's tar

lmk

The Happiness
06-14-2017, 01:52 AM
Hello hello - from one stranger to another. Good to see you Shadow. Glad life is treating you well!

Hook
06-14-2017, 02:07 AM
Hello hello - from one stranger to another. Good to see you Shadow. Glad life is treating you well!
Hey happy! Glad to see you stop by here! You are greatly missed here and in game and I'm sure others miss you aswell.

Now someone get extreme (cris) so we have the squad back lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

The Happiness
06-14-2017, 06:32 AM
Hey happy! Glad to see you stop by here! You are greatly missed here and in game and I'm sure others miss you aswell.

Aww *blushes*. You're a sweetie. And yes, where's Chris at?

Hook
06-14-2017, 10:26 PM
Aww *blushes*. You're a sweetie. And yes, where's Chris at?
No idea. He fell of the face of this planet.
And ofc... Friends come and go..but memories are forever 😇

Waug
06-14-2017, 11:45 PM
When people are talking about best players in a mobile near dead game.

I miss PL.
Somehow co-relates. *ringing bell*

Burningdex
06-15-2017, 01:18 AM
Hey Shadow and Happy, hope you're both well : )

The Happiness
06-15-2017, 08:26 AM
Hey Shadow and Happy, hope you're both well : )

Can't speak for Shadow but I'm pretty good. A lot to be thankful for after recent events in the UK. Makes you realise what things are important. Good to see some of the old PL community are still about. How are you?

Burningdex
06-15-2017, 04:39 PM
Can't speak for Shadow but I'm pretty good. A lot to be thankful for after recent events in the UK. Makes you realise what things are important. Good to see some of the old PL community are still about. How are you?

Yes, recent events make that even more true. I'm doing pretty well : )

Promagin
06-24-2017, 07:30 PM
Hey there my brothers and sisters :applause:

mezem
06-30-2017, 02:01 PM
its not as dead as ppl say tho

XghostzX
06-30-2017, 03:49 PM
its not as dead as ppl say tho

I agree with this

Extreme
07-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Lmk forever doe!
Cheers man

Sup dudes, I had a fleeting thought about this game the other day and had a huge nostalgic episode of all the times I've played this, so decided to check on the forums. I think I went by Shadowstar before?
Surprised expansions are ongoing, though I feel PL essentially died long ago when AL came out. Not sure if many people I know are still playing, but I've seen some of you around. Been a few years since I last played. I have many other games I play, mostly on my PC, and I still have school for the future. Just turned 16 last month, but summer's here, which is nice

Also, lmk. I'm surprised I still remember that.

hi sue

hey shadow's tar

lmk

Heyaaa, I decided to pop-in after a while. I'm glad to see some familiar faces still around. Opening these threads really brought up all the memories. I miss talking to you guys, we should meet up in game and catch up. Cheers!

Hook
07-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Heyaaa, I decided to pop-in after a while. I'm glad to see some familiar faces still around. Opening these threads really brought up all the memories. I miss talking to you guys, we should meet up in game and catch up. Cheers!
Daaaaammmmmmm! I was heard! We have the squad back lol.