PDA

View Full Version : A way to make arcane legends the best of the best :) plz read

Mohok
06-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Hi guys I hope you all have great time
I'm posting this thread guys in hope it become real , arcane legends is my best game I play it a lot but here is other players that make it not a good game and make others quit game for an example I gave my gear on trust to someone and he scammed me that gear was worth over 30m gold wich was a sad thing to me so players like that guy should be banned and the guy who was scammed should get his gear back so what I'm saying is I know sts trying the best but it easy to solve this problem...... I'm ready to work for sts for cases like that I don't wanna get paid I don't want any thing I just wanna help those who lost things like I did cuz it's no easy to lose the gear you worked for, so I can work and play the game in same time space times studios I'm asking you to help me help every one lost they gear to make the game clean and make it so fun I'll promise you if you do what I'm saying you will see a big game change and I can help with it I play the game since 2013 I love this game so much my ign is Mohok .

leslietheone
06-14-2017, 08:51 PM
Hi guys I hope you all have great time
I'm posting this thread guys in hope it become real , arcane legends is my best game I play it a lot but here is other players that make it not a good game and make others quit game for an example I gave my gear on trust to someone and he scammed me that gear was worth over 30m gold wich was a sad thing to me so players like that guy should be banned and the guy who was scammed should get his gear back so what I'm saying is I know sts trying the best but it easy to solve this problem...... I'm ready to work for sts for cases like that I don't wanna get paid I don't want any thing I just wanna help those who lost things like I did cuz it's no easy to lose the gear you worked for, so I can work and play the game in same time space times studios I'm asking you to help me help every one lost they gear to make the game clean and make it so fun I'll promise you if you do what I'm saying you will see a big game change and I can help with it I play the game since 2013 I love this game so much my ign is Mohok .

I know that you are trying to help which im sure they understand but the problem is it is very hard to tell if someone is a scammer or not if you look at it in an objective perspective.

STS would ban people if the person who got scammed had to prove, but since no one is crazy enough to record ever single of the transactions in game, it suddenly become very difficult to decide whether a guy should get the item from another person, and you end up in those cases where one of them are good at talking about the problem while the other one is not. there is just too many things to account for when you decide to force a player to give another player an item.

Mohok
06-14-2017, 09:12 PM
I already have a way to fix that too bro don't worry I just need sts to contact me I swear the game will have 0 scammers

Horme
06-14-2017, 09:48 PM
Just remove trade system, trust me no scammer or gold seller will walk around anymore. Auction will be the only one place to buy and sell.

Eagle Eye229
06-14-2017, 10:17 PM
Gold seller can use auction to make the transactions unfortunately.

Then you alienate players who like to literally trade item for item :/

Sorry for your loss but i go by the rule" if you borrow, only borrow to person you know in real life and can find and collect if need be" :)

Or "only borrow what you are prepared to lose".

Never been scammed that way, although im sure some people may have.

Agirlnamedbob
06-15-2017, 12:37 AM
for an example I gave my gear on trust to someone and he scammed me .

U say it here, you GAVE your gear. I dont get it (maybe its me) but some ppl give away gear worth over 30m to people they call "friends" but dont know at all, i would never give my gear to others, even if i trust them.
Maybe the solution to arlor without scamming is if everyone thinks before the give their stuff away and pay attention in trade windows..

Mohok
06-15-2017, 12:42 AM
It's better to play save than being afraid it will be good to trust friends not to be afraid of them and it's time to clean those who wants to just steal others stuff

Agirlnamedbob
06-15-2017, 02:52 AM
It's better to play save than being afraid it will be good to trust friends not to be afraid of them and it's time to clean those who wants to just steal others stuff

Agree on that, but sts made the trade system so that if u pay attention u cant be scammed. Also giving items is ur own responsibility, u know that the person u give it to can dissapear with your items, even if it is a friend.
If u keep that in mind u wont get scammed and dont need to come up with ideas to ban scammers or prevent them from scamming.

saik1993
06-15-2017, 02:56 AM
Nabhok you know me since you started this game and you didn't even give me a eenie meenie tinee arc ring when I asked, who tf you gave 30m worth stuff to??

IGN: Bobbysun( just so that you know it's me nabhok)

saik1993
06-15-2017, 03:20 AM
On a more serious note, it's your fault to lend someone your items without taking any kind of insurance from them. I always take gold or items of similar worth if I lend any item. Stop yourself from getting scammed in the first place then you don't need any kind of ideas to ban them.:encouragement:

runagain
06-15-2017, 03:31 AM
I already have a way to fix that too bro don't worry I just need sts to contact me I swear the game will have 0 scammers
Scammers have to be in the system, without any fear a game is nothing tho...

runagain
06-15-2017, 03:34 AM
Just remove trade system, trust me no scammer or gold seller will walk around anymore. Auction will be the only one place to buy and sell.
Lol... So how are ppl supposed to merch then? AL Traders Market will also die.. it's like you're removing eBay and such things for real World LOL.. And tho still, platfarm and gold buy/sell Will still exists.

Ppl will list An item very pricey, the gold buyer buys the item and pays the seller.

To make it short, your idea makes no sense.

Horme
06-15-2017, 04:50 AM
Lol... So how are ppl supposed to merch then? AL Traders Market will also die.. it's like you're removing eBay and such things for real World LOL.. And tho still, platfarm and gold buy/sell Will still exists.

Ppl will list An item very pricey, the gold buyer buys the item and pays the seller.

To make it short, your idea makes no sense.

How about both (auction and trade) get removed? The game that I currently playing has no such trade or auction system, and the access to premium currency isn't limited (platinum in this game), they are achievable via daily quest or offer. I haven't heard peoples whining about scam or anything else related to it. Actually, why don't they just make such selling gold be legal, It is happened and only few unlucky peoples that got banned. In my country, the gold seller even own over gold cap which is crazy.

runagain
06-15-2017, 05:14 AM
How about both (auction and trade) get removed? The game that I currently playing has no such trade or auction system, and the access to premium currency isn't limited (platinum in this game), they are achievable via daily quest or offer. I haven't heard peoples whining about scam or anything else related to it. Actually, why don't they just make such selling gold be legal, It is happened and only few unlucky peoples that got banned. In my country, the gold seller even own over gold cap which is crazy.
That's actually the worst thing I've heard by far "Removing the auc and trade system"

It actually means, players can't achieve pets, APs, or awake their weapons (good), because they are F2P????

Meh that makes no sense lol.. better think before you setup such things, it would be horrible for everyone

And about the scamming part.. getting scammed is by ur own stupidity. Everything is pixel here, you can't trust any.. it's all Just a game, nothing is real xD

You can't know the thoughts of a player behind a screen at the other side of the world...

Avaree
06-15-2017, 05:28 AM
How about both (auction and trade) get removed? ............ Actually, why don't they just make such selling gold be legal, It is happened and only few unlucky peoples that got banned. In my country, the gold seller even own over gold cap which is crazy.

Lol, what attracts players to arcane lgends then? To be just like another game? Auto attacks (--- boring... dismantle items for indredients to make something else to improve a looted weap (--- boring. Nothing wrong with earning more gold than gold cap maybe sts should increase it to 199m :) The auction and trade windows are fine.

To the OP:......People get scammed by gifting players their item(s). If you cant afford to replace the items given, insist in a security deposit of what the item is worth. Players get scammed by not paying attention.

Yes, I allowed myself to get scammed, by not being fully awake, and not thoruoughy reading item description.

mrm
06-15-2017, 06:05 AM
Know how ya fell got scammed by my so called friend Fri.Kinda also feel sts should have an in game social worker imaging that

mrm
06-15-2017, 06:08 AM
I know that you are trying to help which im sure they understand but the problem is it is very hard to tell if someone is a scammer or not if you look at it in an objective perspective.

STS would ban people if the person who got scammed had to prove, but since no one is crazy enough to record ever single of the transactions in game, it suddenly become very difficult to decide whether a guy should get the item from another person, and you end up in those cases where one of them are good at talking about the problem while the other one is not. there is just too many things to account for when you decide to force a player to give another player an item.
I just read this!!!.So a ss of him saying why he scamed me would get me my item back and get him banned!!!? Cause I have on that a friend took when she asked him why he scamed me BTW its the most funniest reason ever I couldn't stop laughing

Horme
06-15-2017, 07:32 AM
.... Nothing wrong with earning more gold than gold cap maybe sts should increase it to 199m :) ....
I'm talking about gold seller who stock/buy gold in massive amount over gold cap, increasing to 199m would make them even more happy.

Mohok
06-15-2017, 07:42 AM
Nabhok you know me since you started this game and you didn't even give me a eenie meenie tinee arc ring when I asked, who tf you gave 30m worth stuff to??

IGN: Bobbysun( just so that you know it's me nabhok)

The one who scammed me bro was a guild mamber and a close person to me in the game .

Agirlnamedbob
06-15-2017, 07:44 AM
I'm talking about gold seller who stock/buy gold in massive amount over gold cap, increasing to 199m would make them even more happy.

Now they stash it over several charcters, wont make any difference if they incrase the cap

Mohok
06-15-2017, 07:47 AM
Lol, what attracts players to arcane lgends then? To be just like another game? Auto attacks (--- boring... dismantle items for indredients to make something else to improve a looted weap (--- boring. Nothing wrong with earning more gold than gold cap maybe sts should increase it to 199m :) The auction and trade windows are fine.

To the OP:......People get scammed by gifting players their item(s). If you cant afford to replace the items given, insist in a security deposit of what the item is worth. Players get scammed by not paying attention.

Yes, I allowed myself to get scammed, by not being fully awake, and not thoruoughy reading item description.
It's not that I can't afford the gear..... I can buy new one , it's about kicking those scammers out of game make the game better place to play and give the gear back to who scammed , you know not only scam is the problem cu there is players lend other players gear and than that player get banned ! Not a scam see , those also need to be helped cuz many and many of them left game , we don't wanna lose friends cuz of scammers and banned we want them to be helped , I already have a system that can make that happen I need any of the devs to contact me and I'll send it to them .

runagain
06-15-2017, 07:47 AM
The one who scammed me bro was a guild mamber and a close person to me in the game .
As I said, it's a game, nothing is real, all is fake. You can't see a person behind the screen, nor his thoughts.

Better just borrow your stuffs and see it like a lesson. Eventually getting scammed is your own stupidity.

Tho you can't even call it scamming, since you "gifted" it, it's not called "gift" for no reason. Anyway, scaing is thru a trade window, for example changing the gold price from 100k to 10k. Or things such as those Power seal sellers, that's scamming.

You can't get scammed by gifting. XD

Anyway gf and gg, get an arguement for it @.@

Mohok
06-15-2017, 07:53 AM
As I said, it's a game, nothing is real, all is fake. You can't see a person behind the screen, nor his thoughts.

Better just borrow your stuffs and see it like a lesson. Eventually getting scammed is your own stupidity.

Tho you can't even call it scamming, since you "gifted" it, it's not called "gift" for no reason. Anyway, scaing is thru a trade window, for example changing the gold price from 100k to 10k. Or things such as those Power seal sellers, that's scamming.

You can't get scammed by gifting. XD

Anyway gf and gg, get an arguement for it @.@

A guy or a girl who u knew for over a year ask u to see you're gears on them and ask u to give it to them and when u give they run away that's not a scam ! What yup I saying is just let scammers scam and get rich by stealing others hard job that game we pay real money on not fake money as u said ! So don't till me that's not a scam and I already said I love this game and I wanna make it better and better :) 2 days only if what I'm thinking of work there will be 0 scammers in the game .

runagain
06-15-2017, 08:06 AM
A guy or a girl who u knew for over a year ask u to see you're gears on them and ask u to give it to them and when u give they run away that's not a scam ! What yup I saying is just let scammers scam and get rich by stealing others hard job that game we pay real money on not fake money as u said ! So don't till me that's not a scam and I already said I love this game and I wanna make it better and better :) 2 days only if what I'm thinking of work there will be 0 scammers in the game .
The things I've said above are 100% true. Running away with someone else his gear isn't scamming at all since you gifted it. Go google the definition of scamming. =)..

I'll give u a link, http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

Nothing about that "gifting" is scamming, it's just a quick way to earn profit fast aka cheating.

It's so true e.e

Mohok
06-15-2017, 08:24 AM
Now they stash it over several charcters, wont make any difference if they incrase the cap

The things I've said above are 100% true. Running away with someone else his gear isn't scamming at all since you gifted it. Go google the definition of scamming. =)..

I'll give u a link, http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

Nothing about that "gifting" is scamming, it's just a quick way to earn profit fast aka cheating.

It's so true e.e
I'm trying to clean game of scammers and u don't want me to ! Why what are u hiding :)

runagain
06-15-2017, 08:34 AM
I'm trying to clean game of scammers and u don't want me to ! Why what are u hiding :)
I hide nothing, I've been scammed serveral times, and lost more than you did atm... Nothing to hide about lol..

Anyway without the fear of being scammed there is no joy of the game and the game will be bored.

You can't kill a whole community of scammers lol, that's just impossible.

May be y'all see "gifting" as scamming. (So do I) but it's not scamming. Otherwise the button would be called "Lend" or "Borrow" and not "Gift". As I said Read about the definition of scamming. Link: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

It's simply a business, and since you "gifted" someone your items, you're basically not allowed to call him/her a scammer.

Whether there is no fear, there is also no joy.

Mohok
06-15-2017, 08:50 AM
I hide nothing, I've been scammed serveral times, and lost more than you did atm... Nothing to hide about lol..

Anyway without the fear of being scammed there is no joy of the game and the game will be bored.

You can't kill a whole community of scammers lol, that's just impossible.

May be y'all see "gifting" as scamming. (So do I) but it's not scamming. Otherwise the button would be called "Lend" or "Borrow" and not "Gift". As I said Read about the definition of scamming. Link: http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/scam.html

It's simply a business, and since you "gifted" someone your items, you're basically not allowed to call him/her a scammer.

Whether there is no fear, there is also no joy.
So you have fun when u get scammed ? You play to get scammed ? You have fun when you're friends get scammed ? You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game ? Or you saying scamming is fun ! -_- and yes I kill make scam 0 in the game and very fast also just I hope sts try me .

PatD
06-15-2017, 08:54 AM
Just dont lend the stuff you dont want to lose, it cant be more simple!!! no need of any other system!! ive never been scam since i play because i understand perfectly that if i give/lend my gear i may lose that gear!
so -1 to your idea

runagain
06-15-2017, 09:03 AM
So you have fun when u get scammed ? You play to get scammed ? You have fun when you're friends get scammed ? You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game ? Or you saying scamming is fun ! -_- and yes I kill make scam 0 in the game and very fast also just I hope sts try me .
I don't play to get scammed, and yes it's peoples own stupidity that they get scammed. As I said for the 100'rd time, you can't trust anyone.

If you wouldn't be scammed you wouldn't even bother do you? You just made this ridiculous thread because you got scammed.. lmao sad..

If you didn't got scammed you wouldn't even give a f*** about it.

And yes, sometimes I laugh when players get scammed, some even deserve to get scammed.

I may get a forum ban for another week for those comments, but it's simply the truth.. and since the world is free to speak (as long as it's not racism, harrasing or treathning) I can actually say about whatever I think =).

So the answer on your questions:

-"Do you had fun when you got scammed?"
Yes I had, I was thinking about how stupid I could be to get scammed

-"You play to get scammed?"
No I don't, none does right?

-"You have fun when your friends het scammed?"
Sometimes, depends who got scammed. If I warned that person 100 times before that he/she shouldn't share the gear with that person, then yes I do have fun

-"You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game?"
Well.. I basically don't care about that, because if you or me or whoever leaves the game.. in like 1-2months 95% of your "Friends" already have forgotten that you existed. Ans by "Hard work" you mean buying plats, popping locks and try ur luck? If so gg yourself "hard work" lmfao.

It's peoples own decision to leave the game. When I got scammed I seen it from the bright side, seen it like a lesson which you never forget.

Maybe you should aswell

Any more questions sir? I need breaks aswell during studying for my exams, so I'm open for questions.

runagainofficail@gmail.com
YouTube: Runagain
Ign('s): Runagain
Number: I'm not gonna give you :*

Mohok
06-15-2017, 09:06 AM
Just dont lend the stuff you dont want to lose, it cant be more simple!!! no need of any other system!! ive never been scam since i play because i understand perfectly that if i give/lend my gear i may lose that gear!
so -1 to your idea

You being not scammed don't mean we should not help others :) that's 1 and 2 what will u lose if I take all scammers out are u afraid that you are one of the players will get banned ?if not than don't say -1 for you're idea I give -1 fore you're brain :)

runagain
06-15-2017, 09:07 AM
You being not scammed don't mean we should not help others :) that's 1 and 2 what will u lose if I take all scammers out are u afraid that you are one of the players will get banned ?if not than don't say -1 for you're idea I give -1 fore you're brain :)
And I give -1 for your grammar.

(I won't say mine is the best you've ever seen.. but lmao)

#bluematters

Mohok
06-15-2017, 09:14 AM
I don't play to get scammed, and yes it's peoples own stupidity that they get scammed. As I said for the 100'rd time, you can't trust anyone.

If you wouldn't be scammed you wouldn't even bother do you? You just made this ridiculous thread because you got scammed.. lmao sad
If you didn't got scammed you wouldn't even give a f*** about it.

And yes, sometimes I laugh when players get scammed, some even deserve to get scammed.

I may get a forum ban for another week for those comments, but it's simply the truth.. and since the world is free to speak (as long as it's not racism, harrasing or treathning) I can actually say about whatever I think =).

So the answer on your questions:

-"Do you had fun when you got scammed?"
Yes I had, I was thinking about how stupid I could be to get scammed

-"You play to get scammed?"
No I don't, none does right?

-"You have fun when your friends het scammed?"
Sometimes, depends who got scammed. If I warned that person 100 times before that he/she shouldn't share the gear with that person, then yes I do have fun

-"You have fun when other players lose what they work for and leave game?"
Well.. I basically don't care about that, because if you or me or whoever leaves the game.. in like 1-2months 95% of your "Friends" already have forgotten that you existed. Ans by "Hard work" you mean buying plats, popping locks and try ur luck? If so gg yourself "hard work" lmfao.

It's peoples own decision to leave the game. When I got scammed I seen it from the bright side, seen it like a lesson which you never forget.

Maybe you should aswell

Any more questions sir? I need breaks aswell during studying for my exams, so I'm open for questions.

runagainofficail@gmail.com
YouTube: Runagain
Ign('s): Runagain
Number: I'm not gonna give you :*

Players like you should be #1 on the ban list cuz you are selfish :) and you don't think of any thing but yore self and as I said what will hurt u if I removed all scammers ! Are u afraid to be one of them or something ?

Horme
06-15-2017, 09:15 AM
Turning into drama XD, someone will close this soon.

Eye lora
06-15-2017, 09:21 AM
Sts should help about that agree with mohok if we gave a ss and our conversation that can let sts watch if we get scammed ! Why they not band the scammer ?
Sts banded my friend while he using my gear and I can't get my gear back ?
Why sts won't help too about that ? While they can do help me I talked w them and my friend who get band talk with them about my gear !
Isn't scam from person but it's sts band him ...
SO Fair to get my gear back at least I lost much to make my gear ..
Any way Ty mohok bro

runagain
06-15-2017, 09:22 AM
Turning into drama XD, someone will close this soon.

Ikrrr, but it was fun tho :P, for those who read it xd

Players like you should be #1 on the ban list cuz you are selfish :) and you don't think of any thing but yore self and as I said what will hurt u if I removed all scammers ! Are u afraid to be one of them or something ?
Wew, players like me should be on #1 banlist? O.O, I'm sorry to say, but everything I said was pure truth lol. You can't ban me for saying the truth and my oppinion. And nah I'm not afraid for getting banned, since I'm a legit and fair player there is no reason to ban me.

And tho, when scammers get banned you'll see a big difference between rich and poor, even more than already is.

Scammers pretty keep the difference between rich and poor stable.

They scam the items and sell it cheap. So other merchers can buy it for cheap and make gold.

Basic knowledge..

And pls, don't accuse me for something which I've never done. Thanks in advance!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

bangke
06-15-2017, 09:35 AM
it would be nice if sts add new option for borrowing items in a periode of time, when periode expired, the items should automatically given back to the owner.

thekragle
06-15-2017, 10:43 AM
This is all very simple,

1. Never ever give someone your email and or password.

2. Do not share your account.

3. Trust no one, pay attention

If you follow these rules you will not be scammed unless you allow yourself to.
Pay attention in trade window and auction, and don't lend items that you are not willing to lose.

The more time Sts has to spend "helping" victims of a scam the less time they can make the game content better.
Just use common sense, period.

Bmlty
06-15-2017, 10:53 AM
Know how ya fell got scammed by my so called friend Fri.Kinda also feel sts should have an in game social worker imaging that
That guy has a spectral golem vanity and he scammed a meesly speed set? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Justg
06-15-2017, 10:55 AM
If we ever make another MMO we shouldn't let players Trade.

thekragle
06-15-2017, 11:01 AM

Lol! Yeah that would help the scamming issues.

runagain
06-15-2017, 11:03 AM
I doubt it xd, idk I think players will be bored quickly if there's no trading window. Also merchandise is getting hard :/, either p2w players are having a disadvantage because the most players which buy plat sell their items by trading in game or at forums, this will also be over .-.

Iseenoobs
06-15-2017, 11:04 AM
You didn't get scammed. You just gifted it.

Mohok
06-15-2017, 11:06 AM

No justg trading and auc are so good and fun but these scammers are making it a scary place bro I know how to fix it cuz I'm sure the game lost very big numbers of good respectful players and it will keep losing unless we move and do something these scammers are setting home stealing others work I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT ! Plz listen to me just listen .

Justg
06-15-2017, 11:07 AM
No justg trading and auc are so good and fun but these scammers are making it a scary place bro I know how to fix it cuz I'm sure the game lost very big numbers of good respectful players and it will keep losing unless we move and do something these scammers are setting home stealing others work I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT ! Plz listen to me just listen .

If we ever make another MMO we shouldn't let players Trade or have an Auction House.

Mohok
06-15-2017, 11:09 AM
If we ever make another MMO we shouldn't let players Trade or have an Auction House.

Really justg that's what u gonna say ? I'm offering u a away to keep game clean and u are saying no ok GG lets sit and watch .

thekragle
06-15-2017, 11:13 AM

Don't forget to remove chat box too, no more bullying will occur either ;)

Justg
06-15-2017, 11:16 AM
Really justg that's what u gonna say ? I'm offering u a away to keep game clean and u are saying no ok GG lets sit and watch .

I know you know how to PM me. If you think you have an amazing idea, and for whatever reason you don't want to put it out there publicly, you know how to get in touch.

Chat should be fine, <Ignore> works wonders. When you use it.

You Mad Or Nah
06-15-2017, 11:19 AM
it would be nice if sts add new option for borrowing items in a periode of time, when periode expired, the items should automatically given back to the owner.
Nope.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Mohok
06-15-2017, 11:21 AM
I know you know how to PM me. If you think you have an amazing idea, and for whatever reason you don't want to put it out there publicly, you know how to get in touch.

Chat should be fine, <Ignore> works wonders. When you use it.
Ok I'll pm h with it now bro come private

You Mad Or Nah
06-15-2017, 11:24 AM
So if theres no trade window or auction to buy stuff..then whats going to be the point of playing this game?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Cinco
06-15-2017, 11:28 AM

Folks should be able to emote "GG" or "GF" ...and that's it! :-)

thekragle
06-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Folks should be able to emote "GG" or "GF" ...and that's it! :-)

Hey, thats encouraging "emote censorship". You should be ashamed of yourself ;)

mrm
06-15-2017, 01:28 PM
That guy has a spectral golem vanity and he scammed a meesly speed set? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Ikr he also scamed azi's 2 eye 1para arcane ring.This is his reason prepare to LOL.This is what he told a friend of myne "They did not stop me when I was selling all my gear.It's there fault they did not remind me to remove the jewels before selling for a low price now I have no jewels :/" like LOOOOL
He sold all he's gear to buy a kershel I did tel him it was a dumb idee tho but still lol

mrm
06-15-2017, 01:35 PM
If you do that what would happen to those shady people randomly pming you "wane buy some" out of nowhere
..yea it creepy tho...

You Mad Or Nah
06-15-2017, 01:37 PM

Maybe he's not rich as people make it seem. He was that desperate to scam it. and if you are reading this GG.

Chocolaty
06-15-2017, 01:45 PM
So much drama over ignorance , why not take 5 seconds to see what you are trading for, its worked for years, and in other games. Blaming others for your mistake, i still dont get it.

Aziiii
06-15-2017, 01:45 PM
It's realy a shame stuff like this happens.... i lost my ring because i gifted to a friend, i didnt make a thread or huge drama out of it because i gifted him, just as i gifted items before, didnt think he would do this. People say dont share and dont give items... i been in this game since s1 and this never happend to me .. till now. Learn my lesson :)
He got upset because he made a trade with his friend and things didnt go well so he punished me lol
It's a great game , i wouldnt change anything about it ..... Just the people that play are sometimes shady and mean, it isnt sts' fault :) other then that have fun and be carefull :)

runagain
06-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Man sorry to say.. but (1) first of all get some respect for other players, you'll get more respect back. (2) Don't brag and leave amounts of gold/plat out of this convo. (3) "treat one another like yourself want to be treated", players like me and a few more will act different.. atm we are just an arrogant player which thinks he's the "smartest" and "genious" one of AL.

Fix it and you'll get more respected. And pls don't accuse others for things which they have never done, or saying "-1 for your brain", that's disrespectful. People have their own opinion here which should be accepted. So does mine and so does yours.

You Mad Or Nah
06-15-2017, 02:04 PM
Man sorry to say.. but (1) first of all get some respect for other players, you'll get more respect back. (2) Don't brag and leave amounts of gold/plat out of this convo. (3) "treat one another like yourself want to be treated", players like me and a few more will act different.. atm we are just an arrogant player which thinks he's the "smartest" and "genious" one of AL.

Fix it and you'll get more respected. And pls don't accuse others for things which they have never done, or saying "-1 for your brain", that's disrespectful. People have their own opinion here which should be accepted. So does mine and so does yours.
Runagain u be calling ppl stupid in threads how's that being respectful? Lol take it down a notch

runagain
06-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Runagain u be calling ppl stupid in threads how's that being respectful? Lol take it down a notch
As I said "treat one another like yourself want to be treated" I don't mind if ppl call me like that.. lol anyway I wasn't talking about myself.. only came up for another player. And there is truth is most of my comments tho e.e [emoji14]

Justg
06-15-2017, 02:07 PM
We're out of popcorn here at STS HQ.