PDA

View Full Version : Need pvp help

BigNoter
06-14-2017, 11:36 PM
Have been gone for a while, once i saw the cap was raised i thought i cbf levelling my main to cap yet, so i was just wondering if someone could assist me with what is the most popular pvp level now? Also whats the best character for the level and how much gear will cost, cheers in advance.

Ign:bignoter

Cinco
06-15-2017, 01:04 PM
I'd recommend coming to endgame ;-)

XghostzX
06-15-2017, 09:04 PM
With the change in PvP level-range restrictions, endgame is surely the most popular. As for the best character, it's pretty unknown right now (mostly because a lot of people are still leveling). I'd recommend asking some lv. 100's about their PvP experiences to get an idea. I suspect that down the road when STS is feeling a new update and more people have tested out the PvP, there will be tweaks and other adjustments to the stats/gear.

FFA
06-16-2017, 11:28 AM
I'd say for the time being, A level 100 bear would be the best as they seem to be the only toon not as balanced as the rest. I believe you can get a full set for around 5-7m?

Dolloway
06-16-2017, 05:41 PM
I think bears are at the top at the moment, although all classes can do well, mostly in part because the dmg is ridiculously high.

Edit: It's kind of like Rock Paper Scissors, where I'd say bear > bird > mage > bear in 1-1 and bird usually has the best performances in FFA, although that might highly depend on if teams are as even as possible.

Waug
06-20-2017, 12:32 AM
Bear is neither top nor best, it has it weak points, that it meant to have, which is good point, eg hit%.

Jilsponie
07-25-2017, 06:00 AM
Bear is neither top nor best, it has it weak points, that it meant to have, which is good point, eg hit%.

Sometimes your posts are so confusing... like random words put together lol.

Waug
07-25-2017, 06:29 AM
Oh, I'll remember that.