PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion make new vanity slot? ( vanity back )

Kinect
10-16-2011, 01:06 PM
I think a new vanity slot for shields would be a great idea for example we got all this cool forks tongs and bushes but now there's jetpacks? Who wants a fork when there's a jet pack. I paid 50 plat for riot shield in the past and now there's a jet pack and that's kind of waste of 50 plat on my side. I dont see why can't we wear a jet pack and a fork, or riot shield. And a fork or riot shield isnt back armouris it? Shouldn't be in vanity back. Just like pocket legends and holo shield lets make a shield vanity section!!!

Fac3bon3s
10-16-2011, 01:30 PM
An off hand vanity slot would benefit people who purchase vanities. And I agree riot shields and BBQ items should not be back vanities. Other than hurting your back to carry them all the time, there is no relation.

Kakatoa91
10-18-2011, 07:05 AM
If you check PL,
There are a totally new "vanity closet" part separated from normal items since new patch:
helm, weapon, clothes, shield, pet.

We can assume we will have something similar also in SL.

So possible separation with all vanities.
Maybe the kitchen stuffs will be changed to weapon vanity here.
About pet... not sure for SL... maybe a R2d2... :confused:

bronislav84
10-18-2011, 10:23 AM
SL needs a vanity for each slot exactly like PL has. That might be why the SL client update is taking longer. They might be taging some of the current back pieces (Riot Shield as shield, BBQ items as weapons) into their proper slots.

Gazroast
10-18-2011, 10:59 AM
if you check pl,
there are a totally new "vanity closet" part separated from normal items since new patch:
Helm, weapon, clothes, shield, pet.

We can assume we will have something similar also in sl.

So possible separation with all vanities.
Maybe the kitchen stuffs will be changed to weapon vanity here.
About pet... Not sure for sl... Maybe a r2d2... :confused:

pets?? Awesome!!

Saintwalker
10-18-2011, 06:16 PM
My god PLEASE make me able to carry my Riot Shield at all times...I feel like I wasted 50 plat :distress:

Fac3bon3s
10-18-2011, 06:48 PM
I went on PL for the first time in four months and also noticed the pet vanity slot. You can't buy them in the store so I assume that they are a quest item or drop.

Lowlyspy
10-18-2011, 07:04 PM
I went on PL for the first time in four months and also noticed the pet vanity slot. You can't buy them in the store so I assume that they are a quest item or drop.
Pets arent quite out yet, they are just preparing (and maybe dropping a hint that they arent too far out :D) for when they finally hit the open server, same with the vanity weps and armor.