PDA

View Full Version : another one smh

shame
06-15-2017, 09:38 AM
hello arlorians, im posting these ss again becuz this way i get the devs attention like the last time and justg replied to my last discrimination thread and the discriminators were banned and i must thank sts for that but again it has started with new ppl, all i said to the guy was "ignored cuz u have no life" and this is what he staarted saying to me and he even told others to spam it.161898

shame
06-15-2017, 09:43 AM

They were spamming "blalallaalal" all the time in expedition camp so i said "can yuh stop spams" and flesh replied "st*u" so i replied "Ignored cuz you have no life" then he told his friends to spam me this now. when i said i will ss and send to sts he boldly said "sts cant do Sh!ts.

Agirlnamedbob
06-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Put them all on ignore list :) on your previous thread i was to late, the same guy i saw in your pic asked me if i was "x" i told him i was not, never seen that name and never had it, then he started to adress me as a scammer because i would have borrowed 11m from him.. he kept talking and talking and it went the same way that it went with you, just ignore them like i did.. then eventually it will stop

Justg
06-15-2017, 10:38 AM
It always takes two to tango. Treat others nicely and you may not have these issues.