PDA

View Full Version : Can't see my friend in same place

calleb
10-16-2011, 02:15 PM
I cant see my friend in same place of pocket legends.
Why i cant?
How i can join the same "WORLD" of him?
Thanks for see and sorry for disturbie.

Note: he got same device of my.

Roc
10-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Are you in the same instance as your friend is? While you may both be in, for example, Forest Haven, there are multiple instances of Forest Haven. If one is full (i.e. has 25 players in it), then you will be unable to be in the same instance as him and should instead meet up in a less crowded place :triumphant:

javier995
10-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Friends List, where it says his/her name click join. It should take you to where he is.

MrBigelzworth
10-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Yup. That has happened to me as well. It could be that he is on a different server as you. What I do is keep trying tapping the join button on the friend list till I get to the same "place". Hope that works :)

KingFu
10-16-2011, 02:26 PM
There is a glitch that will hopefully be fixed next content update. You can't join friends in a town unless you go through the world map and happen to select and join the town they're in. You can only join friends if they're in a dungeon/PvE. To do so, go under your friends list and hit the "Join" button that is in-between the "Invite" and "Message". If it isn't there, it usually means they're in town. Note, some games have a password. So you can't join unless you know the password. You can tell if it has a little lock on it.

javier995
10-16-2011, 02:43 PM
There is a glitch that will hopefully be fixed next content update. You can't join friends in a town unless you go through the world map and happen to select and join the town they're in. You can only join friends if they're in a dungeon/PvE. To do so, go under your friends list and hit the "Join" button that is in-between the "Invite" and "Message". If it isn't there, it usually means they're in town. Note, some games have a password. So you can't join unless you know the password. You can tell if it has a little lock on it.

I'm not certain, but I believe you only get those glitches if your on iOS.

Kaarataka
10-16-2011, 03:09 PM
The player you are trying to join has a full map.
1.) you are in balfort castle and your friend tries to join but there are 24 players already in the town (24 is the max players for one town)
2.) you try to join your friend in nuri hallows boggy waters but there are 5 players in his team already. (5 players is the max for dungeon runs)

JaytB
10-16-2011, 03:17 PM

You're correct, that's iOS only.

So, if you are on iOS, that could be the problem too. Devs are aware of this issue btw, but it will take a client update to fix this (which takes long, because of Apple's approval process).

javier995
10-16-2011, 03:37 PM

You're correct, that's iOS only.

So, if you are on iOS, that could be the problem too. Devs are aware of this issue btw, but it will take a client update to fix this (which takes long, because of Apple's approval process).

Then the poor iOS users are just going to have to deal with it. Kinda sucks :(

Onaraasider
10-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Are you in the same instance as your friend is? While you may both be in, for example, Forest Haven, there are multiple instances of Forest Haven. If one is full (i.e. has 25 players in it), then you will be unable to be in the same instance as him and should instead meet up in a less crowded place :triumphant: it used to allow u to join ur frineds in Townes with join button but it made it to easy to find devs and droid. So they took the button off. Now it is much harder ro join a friend unless u continue to join different game. I suggest going to a place like unknown world where there are less ppl. If u think this helps pleez thank it or like it.

calleb
10-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Guys my friend are in another serve, i can choose or change serve?

If yes, how?
Thanks.